So the blueprint...the actual knowledge to make money online...that's not really a secret anymore. There is a lot to it with lots of fine-tuning, sure, but why is it that a good 98% of people give up while the other 1-2% succeed?
For that matter, why is it that the 98% struggle to even get started in the first place?
I came across this article today entitled, How to Genetically Engineer Your Children to be Rich, and it made me start to think- could being a successful online entrepreneur really come down to genetics? Is that why only a select few seem to stick with it?
As I was reading through the article, a few stats really jumped out at me-
- 90% of rich people failed before they hit it big
- 62% of the ultra-rich are extroverts
- 86% of wealthy people love to read
- 76% of all billionaires exercise frequently
Now I'm not so sure- do people come up short in online marketing because of a few missing/extra chromosomes? Or is it simply learned behavior that prevents them from finding success?
I thought it would be a great topic of conversation anyway, so let's discuss it. What do you think?