New movie streaming site?

19 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hey guys!

I'm sure most of you guys know -- MovieTube went down last week due to a lawsuit. I'm not a fan of Netflix due to the lack of selection for my taste and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a free or cheap platform (other than netflix)?

I'm currently using pro HD films - Télécharger la version Beta (if you change settings, everything is in english) which is using the popcorn time source.

Thanks for the help!
  • Profile picture of the author madlee
    Good site. But i am user of Netflix and i like this site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10209982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Best not to ask Aussies, since 50% of us are pirates.

    I am dumbfounded as to why, since we have a wide selection of has been 80's sitcoms, murder mystery reruns, and infinite cooking and touring a country while binging shows?

    But we do also have trashy live stuff, to null,.....provide, waste,......ahem, quality programming.


    But the real definition is probably that we have a tendency to go around saying, arrrrrr,.....arrrrrr, a lot and carry a cutlass, but the parrot on the shoulder is optional.

    Wonderful plumage thought, arrrrrr!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11154384].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Best not to ask Aussies, since 50% of us are pirates.

      I am dumbfounded as to why, since we have a wide selection of has been 80's sitcoms, murder mystery reruns, and infinite cooking and touring a country while binging shows?

      But we do also have trashy live stuff, to null,.....provide, waste,......ahem, quality programming.


      But the real definition is probably that we have a tendency to go around saying, arrrrrr,.....arrrrrr, a lot and carry a cutlass, but the parrot on the shoulder is optional.

      Wonderful plumage thought, arrrrrr!

      your 50 and ill raise you 20 for your much loved neighbours
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11223268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaMaxwell
    I think you can watch full movie online free @ 123movies to
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11216932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kzaman
    I like the netflix
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11217169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    i like $1 dvds from mystical oriental countries
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11217707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    Get the free Kodi software for PC/Mac/firestick and any other Android device, then look up and install Exodos on it, no hassle, no popups, the latest movies all free.
    Signature

    Marriage, For The Best Arguments

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11217814].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author waterotter
      Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

      Get the free Kodi software for PC/Mac/firestick and any other Android device, then look up and install Exodos on it, no hassle, no popups, the latest movies all free.
      I cut the cord a few years back. There's loads of good addons and a great selection of IPTV to choose from.

      A Real-Debrid sub to boot for even better performance.

      Also a variety of APK's available to run outside of Kodi.

      I'll never go back to paid cable/satellite Tv again!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thahzin
    I used to visit 123movies.to for downloads or to watch online but I think maybe the lawsuits they keep changing the sites and redirect the traffic to 123movieshd.net (not remembering the rest clearly) then at last now its reached to gostream.is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11218511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Alfred
    Netflix is still the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gainerp
    Banned
    Filmywapp and so..on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11221867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Amazon Prime, Hulu, Sling TV, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Firestick
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11222644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by hardraysnight View Post

    your 50 and ill raise you 20 for your much loved neighbours
    Neighbours, pffft!

    Well Home and Away is just as bad. and apparently some of the stars from that show, live in my area. I saw one in the shopping centre, and saw her picture in the paper the next day.

    And another got his dog stolen from Officeworks, closeby, but l think that he got it back, but with any luck.....

    Waste of Space tv, is always on the lookout for new talent, (for want of a better word).

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11375182].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Neighbours, pffft!

      Well Home and Away is just as bad. and apparently some of the stars from that show, live in my area. I saw one in the shopping centre, and saw her picture in the paper the next day.

      And another got his dog stolen from Officeworks, closeby, but l think that he got it back, but with any luck.....

      Waste of Space tv, is always on the lookout for new talent, (for want of a better word).

      so good neighbours really are good friends
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11375556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    For us Aussies, we have loads of access to movies and TV series that are Australian and as well as other countries. Netflix is great but I wish there was an easier way to sort the My List shows.

    I also have a Telstra TV box that allows me access to all live to air and already aired TV shows and movies and you can also buy movies cheaply.

    I'm trialling Stan but I know they have a smaller collection of shows to watch. I can access other similar sites from overseas but I have more than enough to keep me amused.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      For us Aussies, we have loads of access to movies and TV series that are Australian and as well as other countries. Netflix is great but I wish there was an easier way to sort the My List shows.

      I also have a Telstra TV box that allows me access to all live to air and already aired TV shows and movies and you can also buy movies cheaply.

      I'm trialling Stan but I know they have a smaller collection of shows to watch. I can access other similar sites from overseas but I have more than enough to keep me amused.
      No, Laurence, no easy way to sort stuff out, and them adding new shows and putting the same movie in several categories doesn't help.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Shane, that bit about putting shows in different categories really annoys me as well. Plus if you search for categories, you get shows that NOT in the categories. The alphabetical searches are weird in the extreme.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11440485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
    Who revive an old thread?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author career123
    putlocker is the best imo.

    It allows you to watch almost every TV show and Moive currently out.

    I also suggest Netflix as they allow you to watch on 4 different screens which is crazy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441531].message }}

Trending Topics