by swtp43
8 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Anyone else having this problem: When I log into Warriors and attempt to scroll down to any of the forums, the title bar for the site scrolls down at the same time and blocks view of page. This began a couple of weeks ago with the addition of the American Red Cross Ad above the warrior forum title bar and/or my update of FFox.

When I scroll down the Red Cross Ad disapperars but the Warrior Title bar stays in place and blocks what I am wanting to read/view. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the FFox update I got then or it's something with the warrior site itself. I tried contacting Warrior Helpdesk but the link takes me to Freelancer. Is that the new helpdesk for the warriors or what? I can't figure out what the heck is going on.
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by swtp43 View Post

    Anyone else having this problem: When I log into Warriors and attempt to scroll down to any of the forums, the title bar for the site scrolls down at the same time and blocks view of page. This began a couple of weeks ago with the addition of the American Red Cross Ad above the warrior forum title bar and/or my update of FFox.

    When I scroll down the Red Cross Ad disapperars but the Warrior Title bar stays in place and blocks what I am wanting to read/view. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the FFox update I got then or it's something with the warrior site itself. I tried contacting Warrior Helpdesk but the link takes me to Freelancer. Is that the new helpdesk for the warriors or what? I can't figure out what the heck is going on.
    No, eventhough this month is almost up, it is the worst month of the year, (if you believe in horoscopes).

    So far another forum is non existant, and l cannot log into my Hotmail account at all, this is on top of other issues, l need to address today!

    But that is all down to bad luck, LOL. It is amazing how bad luck and planatery alignments go hand in hand!!!!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      No, eventhough this month is almost up, it is the worst month of the year, (if you believe in horoscopes).

      So far another forum is non existant, and l cannot log into my Hotmail account at all, this is on top of other issues, l need to address today!

      But that is all down to bad luck, LOL. It is amazing how bad luck and planatery alignments go hand in hand!!!!!

      All down to the gravitational effects of Planet X
      Signature

      Marriage, For The Best Arguments

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10509533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author swtp43
    What the hell are you guys talking about? I have a serious concern and you make a joke out if it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HCFGrizzly
    Originally Posted by swtp43 View Post

    Anyone else having this problem: When I log into Warriors and attempt to scroll down to any of the forums, the title bar for the site scrolls down at the same time and blocks view of page. This began a couple of weeks ago with the addition of the American Red Cross Ad above the warrior forum title bar and/or my update of FFox.

    When I scroll down the Red Cross Ad disapperars but the Warrior Title bar stays in place and blocks what I am wanting to read/view. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the FFox update I got then or it's something with the warrior site itself. I tried contacting Warrior Helpdesk but the link takes me to Freelancer. Is that the new helpdesk for the warriors or what? I can't figure out what the heck is going on.
    Have you tried using Google Chrome (this way you might see if it is a FF problem or not).
    The title bar you are talking about is that black thing with the search field in it? If yes, then this is how the forum is supposed to work. No need to get alarmed.
    Signature
    HCF - Where Every Affiliate is Happy, Calm & Focused
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512296].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by swtp43 View Post

      What the hell are you guys talking about? I have a serious concern and you make a joke out if it.
      This is not the serious concerns section of the forum. Or at least it's not the serious concerns section for those looking for serious answers or to be taken seriously.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10512341].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author swtp43
        So what is? The witless jokers section?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10544320].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by swtp43 View Post

          So what is? The witless jokers section?
          Well if you don't believe in Horoscopes, then fair enough, but it will be an uphill battle trying to fix it when it isn't a good time!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10544681].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
    Can't you read any of the posts or are you saying that the view above the fold is being reduced. If it's the ladder then maybe try removing un-nessassary tool bars such as Norton or possibly a bookmark tool bar.

    Btw where have you been Freelancer bought this forum a year ago.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10544623].message }}

Trending Topics