Hoping to help you in the future!

9 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Hi there! Long-time lurker, it is time I start taking action.
I want to keep learning, and help while I do so. Hoping to grow a lot and help the same!
  • Profile picture of the author positivenegative
    Originally Posted by KarmaChameleon View Post

    Hoping to grow a lot and help the same!
    Try this. Miracle-gro all purpose is also highly recommended.


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10788618].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KarmaChameleon
      Originally Posted by positivenegative View Post

      Try this. Miracle-gro all purpose is also highly recommended.


      Hey, that grass on my head will grow like mad on that. Thanks! /s

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10788692].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author StSignal
        Originally Posted by KarmaChameleon View Post

        Hey, that grass on my head will grow like mad on that. Thanks! /s

        LOL nice image,you made me laugh.
        Signature
        "Starting is always hard!"
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10790268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Originally Posted by KarmaChameleon View Post

    Hi there! Long-time lurker, it is time I start taking action.
    I want to keep learning, and help while I do so. Hoping to grow a lot and help the same!
    Welcome (officially) to The Forum.

    Compared to many "Newbie Posts" I really like the fact that you want to give sometiing back.

    Cheers,
    Jonathan
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10788701].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

      Welcome (officially) to The Forum.

      Compared to many "Newbie Posts" I really like the fact that you want to give sometiing back.

      Cheers,
      Jonathan
      True, 10k in unmarked AU $100 bills, slipped under the Crown Casino toilet block will help me!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10788811].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KarmaChameleon
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        True, 10k in unmarked AU $100 bills, slipped under the Crown Casino toilet block will help me!

        Hi tagiscom! I'm afraid I don't even have AU $100 in my bank account. But anyway, my best wishes to your financial and spiritual wellness!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10789731].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
          Banned
          [DELETED]
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10790938].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
            [DELETED]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791100].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
              Banned
              [DELETED]
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791119].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
                [DELETED]
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791130].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
                  Banned
                  [DELETED]
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791143].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
                    [DELETED]
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791180].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
                      Banned
                      [DELETED]
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10791272].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KarmaChameleon
      Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

      Welcome (officially) to The Forum.

      Compared to many "Newbie Posts" I really like the fact that you want to give sometiing back.

      Cheers,
      Jonathan
      Thanks Jonathan! "Be the change you wish to see in the world". That's my motto.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10789728].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10790518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
    culture club was a.ok

    what goes around come around
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10790701].message }}

Trending Topics