Kurt Melvin's Birthday

47 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
Today is a sad day. Kurt Melvin has survived another year, despite all our prayers and wishes..

Why don't we all wish Kurt A big Happy Birthday...

Today is also my brother's birthday. In fact, he would be born on the exact same day as Kurt.

So, great...now I'll never be able to forget Kurt's birthday.

wonderful.
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
    Happy birthday, Kurt.

    Sure, you're another year older and getting older sucks, but look on the bright side: at least you're not Claude.
    Signature

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575248].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

      Happy birthday, Kurt.

      Sure, you're another year older and getting older sucks, but look on the bright side: at least you're not Claude.

      As the president of The Society Of Men Who's First Name Is Claude, I offer you my glove across your face....your cute little face.
      Signature
      One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

      "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Happy B-Day Kurt - look at the bright side....


    You don't have to worry about dying young....isn't that a relief?
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog.
    ***
    It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575253].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Happy B-Day Kurt - look at the bright side....


      You don't have to worry about dying young....isn't that a relief?
      I think I have a new favorite getting old quote . Haha

      And happy bday Kurt
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Happy Birthday Kurt - and
    "Let The Good Times Roll"
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Happy Birthday.
    : )
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
    Happy Birthday Kurt. Have the band ready to play some Birthday music.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Happy Birthday Kurt, the Wooster Mens bathhouse and Feather Emporium is giving you a standing ovation, (l won't post the image here for obvious reasons).

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    Today is a sad day. Kurt Melvin has survived another year, despite all our prayers and wishes..

    Why don't we all wish Kurt A big Happy Birthday...

    Today is also my brother's birthday. In fact, he would be born on the exact same day as Kurt.

    So, great...now I'll never be able to forget Kurt's birthday.

    wonderful.
    Every year I blow out the candles on my cake, close my eyes and make a wish. And every year when I open my eyes you're still here. I'm beginning to think this whole birthday wish thing is a scam.
    Signature
    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575311].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
      I was the only Person you didn't thank. : ( Anyway, although I don't really know you, I hope you had a great one.

      AllTheBest.
      : )
      Signature
      "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575357].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

        I was the only Person you didn't thank. : ( Anyway, although I don't really know you, I hope you had a great one.

        AllTheBest.
        : )
        This is proof that Kurt is a vile vindictive disgruntled ogre that eats his own feces.

        Or......maybe not.
        Signature
        One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

        "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575463].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kurt
        Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

        I was the only Person you didn't thank. : ( Anyway, although I don't really know you, I hope you had a great one.

        AllTheBest.
        : )
        Sorry about that. After I opened my eyes and saw Claude was still here, tears filled my eyes and blurred my vision and I missed your post. So as always, it's Claude's fault.
        Signature
        Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
        Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575474].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
          Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

          Sorry about that. After I opened my eyes and saw Claude was still here, tears filled my eyes and blurred my vision and I missed your post. So as always, it's Claude's fault.
          You still didn't "Thank" his post.

          Possibly the funniest thing you've ever done...or not done.

          You diabolical little stinker you.
          Signature
          One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

          "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575478].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kurt
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

            You still didn't "Thank" his post.

            Possibly the funniest thing you've ever done...or not done.

            You diabolical little stinker you.
            Good point. So to make things fair I took away my thanks from your first post and gave it to Jonathan.
            Signature
            Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
            Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575489].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
              Lol. Thanks Guys. You old Fellas make me feel young. (Hehe)
              Signature
              "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575508].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
                Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

                Lol. Thanks Guys. You old Fellas make me feel young. (Hehe)
                Jonathan;
                Because of you, Kurt took away my only means of realizing my self worth...Thanks from him.

                My world revolves around Kurt, and this loss of support is devastating.

                I hope you're happy.

                Can you please be my friend? Apparently, Kurt thinks I'm too old for him.
                Signature
                One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

                "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575509].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
                  Lol. For what it's worth, Claude, you're one of my favourite Warriors ... (Well, from what I "know" about you.) I still remember you commenting on the "Iron Will" book I read several years ago.

                  /Random post.
                  : )
                  Signature
                  "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575515].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
                    Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

                    Lol. For what it's worth, Claude, you're one of my favourite Warriors ... (Well, from what I "know" about you.) I still remember you commenting on the "Iron Will" book I read several years ago.

                    /Random post.
                    : )
                    Keep making posts like this and I'll have to start taking Thanks away from you too.
                    Signature
                    Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
                    Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575516].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
                    Originally Posted by Jonathan 2.0 View Post

                    Lol. For what it's worth, Claude, you're one of my favourite Warriors ... (Well, from what I "know" about you.) I still remember you commenting on the "Iron Will" book I read several years ago.

                    /Random post.
                    : )
                    I just lost all respect for you. Mark just moved up one spot on my list.
                    Signature

                    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575523].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
                      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

                      I just lost all respect for you. Mark just moved up one spot on my list.
                      Your list of manly men, who are forever just out of your reach?
                      And I think I know what that spot is on your list. I just need an ultraviolet lamp to verify it.
                      Signature
                      One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

                      "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575540].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
                      Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

                      I just lost all respect for you. Mark just moved up one spot on my list.
                      Nice to see a new picture of you which does not look bulbous and out of proportion. You look almost normal... I said almost.

                      I wonder what Claude would look like if he stopped posting bulbous and out of proportion pictures of his face?
                      Signature

                      The only thing to fear is Lanfear itself.

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575543].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
                        Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

                        I wonder what Claude would look like if he stopped posting bulbous and out of proportion pictures of his face?
                        How, when his face is bulbous and out of proportion?
                        Signature
                        Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
                        So that blind people can hate them as well.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575571].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
                          Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

                          How, when his face is bulbous and out of proportion?
                          What I don't get is why his forehead has a forehead.
                          Signature

                          If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575627].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
                            Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

                            What I don't get is why his forehead has a forehead.
                            My forehead has extra skin. It's call foreskin.
                            Signature
                            One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

                            "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575645].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author Kurt
                            Originally Posted by Dan Riffle View Post

                            What I don't get is why his forehead has a forehead.
                            Claude doesn't have a forehead, it's at least a six or sevenhead.
                            Signature
                            Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
                            Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575649].message }}
                            • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
                              Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

                              Claude doesn't have a forehead, it's at least a six or sevenhead.
                              This is not a joke.

                              My wife was looking at herself in the mirror. I stood behind her and put my chin(s) on her shoulder.

                              My head was as tall as her head...and neck combined.
                              And with the double chin (bigger as I age) it gets worse and worse.

                              Soon, I'll need a wheelbarrow to just hold my chin as I walk.

                              Yes...yes....women find that sexy. My wife makes me sit facing away from her during meals......but I know...in my heart, that I'm a sexy man.

                              Maybe not on this planet...but somewhere.
                              Signature
                              One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

                              "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575666].message }}
                              • Profile picture of the author Kurt
                                Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

                                This is not a joke.

                                My wife was looking at herself in the mirror. I stood behind her and put my chin(s) on her shoulder.

                                My head was as tall as her head...and neck combined.
                                And with the double chin (bigger as I age) it gets worse and worse.

                                Soon, I'll need a wheelbarrow to just hold my chin as I walk.

                                Yes...yes....women find that sexy. My wife makes me sit facing away from her during meals......but I know...in my heart, that I'm a sexy man.

                                Maybe not on this planet...but somewhere.
                                Which one?
                                Signature
                                Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
                                Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
                                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575671].message }}
                              • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
                                Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

                                This is not a joke.

                                My wife was looking at herself in the mirror. I stood behind her and put my chin(s) on her shoulder.

                                My head was as tall as her head...and neck combined.
                                And with the double chin (bigger as I age) it gets worse and worse.

                                Soon, I'll need a wheelbarrow to just hold my chin as I walk.

                                Yes...yes....women find that sexy. My wife makes me sit facing away from her during meals......but I know...in my heart, that I'm a sexy man.

                                Maybe not on this planet...but somewhere.
                                Fake story, you don't have a reflection
                                Signature

                                The only thing to fear is Lanfear itself.

                                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575683].message }}
                            • Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

                              Claude doesn't have a forehead, it's at least a six or sevenhead.

                              I believe the technical term is strikingly domed.


                              Partly, this is a structural stroke cerebral thing.


                              But also, you gotta figure the Kung Fu deal.


                              Bruce Lee sums it up real neat ...


                              "As a fighter, you seek only to win, never to be subdued. But as a creature of water you must be open to all possibilities. This means remaining potent when your primary weapons are robbed of their power. A true warrior is dangerous even when trussed and bound. In the right hands, a forcefully directed head butt is more dangerous than a flying kick."
                              Signature

                              Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WF- Enzo
    Administrator
    Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
    I didn't know it was Kurt's birthday on the 6th. This was remiss of me.

    I've made a note on my calendar for 2021 - "Nothing of importance to remember today".
    Signature
    Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
    So that blind people can hate them as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575468].message }}
  • Accordin' to THEE INTERNET, Kurt shares a birthday with Bob Marley.


    Feb 6 is also National Frozen Yogurt Day.


    tbh I so glad I don't make up the rules.


    Anyways, keep smilin' Sweetie.
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575507].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
    Happy Birthday for yesterday Kurt. You only have to suffer this one day a year

    Claude has a Girthday every day of the year
    Signature

    The only thing to fear is Lanfear itself.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    Jonathan;
    Because of you, Kurt took away my only means of realizing my self worth...Thanks from him.

    My world revolves around Kurt, and this loss of support is devastating.

    I hope you're happy.

    Can you please be my friend? Apparently, Kurt thinks I'm too old for him.
    Geesh, Kurt sent you a Fatta gram for your birthday and a Walmart Soap on a Rope, (Family pack) and you are still not satisfied!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575555].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

    This is not a joke.

    My wife was looking at herself in the mirror. I stood behind her and put my chin(s) on her shoulder.

    My head was as tall as her head...and neck combined.
    And with the double chin (bigger as I age) it gets worse and worse.

    Soon, I'll need a wheelbarrow to just hold my chin as I walk.

    Yes...yes....women find that sexy. My wife makes me sit facing away from her during meals......but I know...in my heart, that I'm a sexy man.

    Maybe not on this planet...but somewhere.
    Not on this planet or Mars, (trust me on that) Europa, with experts saying that life is highly likely there, or white, squishy, slimy worms, perhaps.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575708].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Not on this planet or Mars, (trust me on that) Europa, with experts saying that life is highly likely there, or white, squishy, slimy worms, perhaps.

      Shane; I heat to break it to you...but Europa isn't in Europe.

      And Denmark isn't known because it's the home of Denny's.

      Yes, I am a genius...a very stable genius.
      Signature
      One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

      "Those who know that they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound to the crowd strive for obscurity" Friedrich Nietzsche
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575820].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lanfear63
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Shane; I heat to break it to you...but Europa isn't in Europe.

        And Denmark isn't known because it's the home of Denny's.

        Yes, I am a genius...a very stable genius.
        I recently learned that Io was not in Iowa, Callisto was not in Abbott & Costello, Ganymede does not orbit Gallifrey, Ihop is not a species of frog, Phobos does not suffer from Phobias, Ceres does not have it's own series, Comets are not tins of powdered bleach and we are not in Kansas anymore.
        Signature

        The only thing to fear is Lanfear itself.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
          Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

          I recently learned that Io was not in Iowa
          You'll probably need to re-count that before you can make a definitive call.
          Signature
          Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
          So that blind people can hate them as well.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575848].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

        Shane; I heat to break it to you...but Europa isn't in Europe.

        And Denmark isn't known because it's the home of Denny's.

        Yes, I am a genius...a very stable genius.
        How Dare You!

        I know that you are probably being obtuse, so l will have to get all sciency and technical.

        Europa is the small cold white thing, circling the big, gasesous thing with a red spot on it.

        And the small thing has the ocean and very likely squishy, white and slimy things swimming about.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
          Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

          How Dare You!

          I know that you are probably being obtuse, so l will have to get all sciency and technical.

          Europa is the small cold white thing, circling the big, gasesous thing with a red spot on it.

          And the small thing has the ocean and very likely squishy, white and slimy things swimming about.


          Isn't that The Wooster Bath House?
          Signature
          In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575875].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Dan Riffle
          Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

          circling the big, gasesous thing with a red spot on it.
          That's not very nice, Shane. Claude has a name.
          Signature

          If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11575878].message }}
  • Happy Birthday for yesterday Kurt
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11580020].message }}

Trending Topics