Here it goes:
1. Identify Niche To Target. I have a list of niches such as personal trainers, plumbers, dentists etc..
2. Goto yellowpages.com.au and type in niche into search box
3. Copy & paste business names and details into excel spreadsheet.
4. Check to see which businesses have websites and those that don't
5. Identify suitable keywords for niche, focusing on keywords that get the most traffic and should convert into paying customers.
6. Type keyword/s into google and cross reference which sites identified in step 3 show up, and dont show up on pages 1 to 3.
So now with a list of businesses detailing whether they have a website or not, and if it actually ranks.
7. Contact the businesses that have a website but not found on pages 1 to 3by email (maybe snail mail) directing them to a squeeze page. When they optin they'll get access to a video like "5 ways to get more customers and make more money", or "5 mistakes that can kill your sales and profits"
8. At the end of the video they will be offered either a complimentary consultation or a video review of their website (which would you think is better?)
9. If needed, do a followup campaign until I secure a client in that niche
10. Rinse & Repeat.
Here are a few thoughts and questions you might be able to help me with
- I was going to target customers who didn't have a website and go down that approach by building a simple website, ranking it and doing other things like ppc, video marketing etc.. to help them make more $$, but then I thought it might be to much of a pain showing them the value of the web compared to those who already have a site
- I only want to work with one business in each niche.
- I am not sure if doing a squeeze page is a good thing, or an unnecessary step that could skipped and do the same offer mentioned above in the email. Any feedback here would be appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from all you fine people