I finally went out and I met with my first prospect. He wanted a proposal from me and I don't know how to price it...
He has a repair shop Mazda and Honda and is in a small town surrounded by other small towns. It is not one big city like Phoenix, Chicago or Tampa. Therefore we have a lot of keywords to target:
Mazda service City A, Mazda repair City A, Honda service City A, Honda repair City A, Mazda service City B, Mazda repair City B...
With 8 cities we get 32 keywords (not counting reverse order of "City A Mazda service")
I was thinking of article marketing (25 articles in 6 month), video marketing (30 sec animoto - 2 a month) and directory submission.
Will that be a good plan? How much should I charge a month? (6 months contract)
Also, on his website I want to do the following:
1. Add 2 pages to website (for each type of car)
2. Add alt to 18 images on page
3. Correct meta description of main page
4. Add meta description of interior pages (none have it - 45 pages indexed but maybe 10 important)
5. Fix duplicate content issue with redirect
6. Create a network of internal links
7. Add local keywords to website on each page
How much for that? $500?
I didn't add Google Local to the deal. How much should I price it having the complexity of different cities. For one city it is not worth promoting.
I really appreciate your help!!!