1. They cannot sell any of the bows or equipment online-My opinion I would be getting different licensing agreement, thats just my opinion though.
2. They will not discount their prices on the equipment they sale.
What I'm currently going to do for them is
- Shoot video about the range and store.
- Video testimonials of the current customers and rank the videos.
- Build them a custom youtube channel.
- Build them a new updated website with equipment they sell in the store.
They are wanting to expand and build a new range for more sophisticated popup shooting environment with electronic targets or something.
I'm no hunter so I don't know the emotion that drives these people other than they love to hunt..
Any ideas I'm missing?