How to earn from Facebook?

by antac Banned
29 replies
How to earn from Facebook?
#earn #facebook
  • Profile picture of the author JackScanlan
    Facebook ads are the fastest way, but they also cost money. You can kill it with Offline marketing for your clients with Facebook ads. You are able to target prospects in their local area for their services. If you don't have a budget, then you can charge a one time fee to your clients to help them set up a proper Facebook page. Easy money made this way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6276580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author antac
      Banned
      Originally Posted by jscanlan84 View Post

      Facebook ads are the fastest way, but they also cost money. You can kill it with Offline marketing for your clients with Facebook ads. You are able to target prospects in their local area for their services. If you don't have a budget, then you can charge a one time fee to your clients to help them set up a proper Facebook page. Easy money made this way.

      Thanks for your good suggestion.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6276635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Always-A-Warrior
    What a question. All I can say is read, read and read. There's some great WSO on Facebook. Dont expect someone to come here and walk you through it because its not as easy as jscanlan84 suggested although he is right in a way. It's more than just posting an ad.

    Learn the ropes by reading what tree to swing from.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6277219].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author antac
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Always-A-Warrior View Post

      What a question. All I can say is read, read and read. There's some great WSO on Facebook. Dont expect someone to come here and walk you through it because its not as easy as jscanlan84 suggested although he is right in a way. It's more than just posting an ad.

      Learn the ropes by reading what tree to swing from.

      Thanks for your information.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279301].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rollmodl
        Honestly, does anyone here actually pay attention to the ads in Facebook's sidebar? How many of you actually clicked on a FB ad? If you ignore them then why would you expect the opposite response from your ads?

        Facebook ads are becoming more and more ineffective. So much so they are looking for a new business model for advertisers. Read Techcrunch and Mashable to keep informed.

        GM just pulled their multimillion dollar FB ad campaign for such reasons. But if it works for you, go for it.

        Assigned reading for today Don
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6280291].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author antac
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Rollmodl View Post

          Honestly, does anyone here actually pay attention to the ads in Facebook's sidebar? How many of you actually clicked on a FB ad? If you ignore them then why would you expect the opposite response from your ads?

          Facebook ads are becoming more and more ineffective. So much so they are looking for a new business model for advertisers. Read Techcrunch and Mashable to keep informed.

          GM just pulled their multimillion dollar FB ad campaign for such reasons. But if it works for you, go for it.

          Assigned reading for today Don
          I hope your information will help me.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6280374].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author midrockdigital
          I have to agree with you. I've run ads on FB for my own businesses and the response is woeful if any at all.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6282513].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author antac
            Banned
            Originally Posted by midrockdigital View Post

            I have to agree with you. I've run ads on FB for my own businesses and the response is woeful if any at all.
            Well, What do you think ?
            This is not the good way to earn ?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6284168].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author daveaball
      Have a look at facebook wso , there seems to be a few good ones and A more recent one a couple of das ago look rather interesting
      Signature

      FREE eBook
      "Learn how to create an info product within 7 days and ready for sale ."

      http://www.daveballonline.com/free-bonus/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6297423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EN WEB DEV
    ya,I think its a good way for earning money from facebook.Thanks for your helpful information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6284917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aussie_Al
    If you are looking to build a list I think FB ads are alright

    But from my personal experience I don't think FB users are in "buying mode"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285000].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author antac
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Aussie_Al View Post

      If you are looking to build a list I think FB ads are alright

      But from my personal experience I don't think FB users are in "buying mode"

      I also realized that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285076].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author QWE
      Originally Posted by Aussie_Al View Post

      If you are looking to build a list I think FB ads are alright

      But from my personal experience I don't think FB users are in "buying mode"
      I totally agree. You need to soft sell on FB. Direct sale is tough. Some businesses can thrive on FB if you market it correctly. My wife is a realtor and she promotes herself by mentioning how many closings she has this months or gives useful advice. I wouldn't be surprised if she generates half of her leads from FB. She is currently ranked top 10 in Dallas area for the number of closings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6502496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Always-A-Warrior
    Facebook is simply about branding. You need a link to get them off of FB and onto your website. Then they will make purchase outside of FB.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6285889].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author antac
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Always-A-Warrior View Post

      Facebook is simply about branding. You need a link to get them off of FB and onto your website. Then they will make purchase outside of FB.

      That's a good idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6286000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mayankgangwal
    You can earn from FB via proper strategy, planning and then bingo. You can get great conversion via FB.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6297409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jayceeme2010
    Thanks for your information. But mostly is about branding, conversion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6297499].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    You can Earn from facebook using different Strategies like

    Creating Page and getting likes from your website users, or ppc methods/
    And promoting your sales websites to earn .
    Or using directly PPC methods.
    That means your ads will be displayed in the right side and you can target the audience which you want to get more specific sales.
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6297578].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dadan001
      Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

      You can Earn from facebook using different Strategies like

      Creating Page and getting likes from your website users, or ppc methods/
      And promoting your sales websites to earn .
      Or using directly PPC methods.
      That means your ads will be displayed in the right side and you can target the audience which you want to get more specific sales.
      I agree with his opinion
      Signature
      Free Download !!!

      "Easy Way to Make $500 from Facebook"
      ...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6297745].message }}
  • The only way I've heard about this is when people use the site to market their existing business/website or something of that nature...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6298000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HAdrian1239
    For the people saying "FB Ads are dead" or "no one pays attention" that's like a business owner saying "mobile websites suck and are not needed because THEY don't use a smartphone."

    It's not entirely true at all... you have to step outside the box a little and realize not everyone is like US.... in order to be successful you have to think like your demographic, not like yourself.

    Not everyone is ad blind, everyone's ads are going to be targeted to something different. M

    any people are interested if the offer is compelling enough. Do I pay attention to 95% of FB ads? Not really, because most of mine deal with IM since that's the main focus of my profile... the other 5% deal with highly specialized, rare musical instrument interests, and when one of those pops up, I DO click if it's interesting.

    But if I weren't mostly in marketing... if I were a mom, a movie buff, or a game hound and those ads were targeted towards emotional needs and desires related to those niches... I would perk up, and while I may not buy right away, I would probably opt-in for more info.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6322185].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eugene Celestine
    Set a Fanpage, create ads and increase your Fans. Provide them free stuffs with high value; thereafter, upsell them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6330798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toman
    Originally Posted by antac View Post

    How to earn from Facebook?
    I have tried various programs but failed, until one day I tried the CPA,although the income is not much but I am happy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6330848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tania Edwards
    you can create pages on face book and make money from it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6332646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattysaff
    Earn money form Facebook marketing is good thought. Make a facebook page then promote this page and increase the popularity of your facebook page.
    Signature

    Get Facebook Marketing services from readyBUZZ which deals in social media strategies.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6493764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Challendge
    I signed up to 5-Minute Fan Page by Brian Moran and it helped me create a very effective page and make some money from it.
    I recommend that you do the same
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6502706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rezaafriadi
    You can build your own online business from fb group and store.
    Signature
    Buy Quality Backlinks? "Finally! Discover Why You've Been Link Building All Wrong And How The Solution Is Easier, More Accessible, And More Profitable Than You Thought Possible!"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6504150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyborgX
    You can post links on your page, but be careful not to do it too much, because then you'll be seen as a spammer. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6505709].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    There are lots of way to earn from facebook. You can give add to attract traffic in your site, you can promote your product, by operating fan pages you can sell likes and run others ad. What you need is to invest your time and find out the proper strategy.
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6505788].message }}

Trending Topics