I was a bit more active a few months ago, and then went into affiliate mode and am finally seeing some $$$ (only about $300-$500/month). Anyway, that's neither here nor there.
What I'm here today for is to see if you can figure out a problem I have with renting out a leadgen site I've created that's generating between 15-20 leads per month, yet NOT ONE local business has wanted to rent it or buy leads!
* By revealing the following info, I realize I'm compromising my current rankings/niche, but that's okay, it's not making any money for me anyway, so why not share some knowledge:
Here's the break down:
- It's a leadgen site for Windshield Replacement WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT TULSA | (918) 928-9223 | AUTO GLASS REPAIR TULSA | (Leadgen Site + Custom YouTube Channel)
- Call tracking set up though CallFire w/ all calls being recorded
- Wufoo email lead form set-up
What have I done to try to rent the site/sell the site/sell leads from the site?:
- Called every glass shop in the immediate area.
- Emailed every shop in the area
- Included in the email, I give them this link which breaks down the entire offer for my "Done For You" marketing package (click that link -->) message | (this gives a juicy breakdown of all the goods).
- Heck, I've even given (emailed) a few leads to glass shops in and around the Tulsa area - and not one response...not even a thank you!
The site ranks well and so do most of my videos and it's all generating leads.
Who's got some additional suggestions, insight, or experience?