OLD SCHOOL WAYS to MAKE MONEY ONLINE in 7 Days or Less....

23 replies
My Intention with this Post is show everyone Just HOW EASY IT IS to make MONEY in 7 Days or Less.... If you will just TAKE ACTION.

If your new to IM or have slowly been going broke for years....Listen Up, what I am about to share with you can put Spendable Money in your Bank Account in 7 Days or Less....

4 Proven Fast Start Concepts for Fast Money

First System - Bandit Signs, now before you go popping off about how this has nothing to do with IM, read this post in its entirety. Bandit signs have been around for a 100 years plus. These are little signs you see on the street corners on light poles and everywhere in between. Most are 12" x 18" and have adds on them like this..

We Buy Houses
Cash Money Fast
(555-555-5555)

Dog Grooming
Mobile at Your Home
(555-444-1111)

You get the point, we have all seen these signs scattered all over the place. Bottom line these signs work, they generate leads for your list and more importantly they PRODUCE BUYERS for your products. Don't have a product no problem become an affiliate at clickbank or for some marketers product. Real estate investors have been using this tactic for years with huge success.

Now the question is.... How do you do it on a shoe String...

The answer is simple, Build 50 signs get them out in less than 24 hours and watch the leads come in... not to mention I am going to give you a HUGE STRATEGY with these signs in a minute.

What You Need to do, is look for a Coroplast dealer in your local area, you want to buy 4' x 8' Yellow Sheets, You can get 15 signs out of one sheet and the average sheet costs you $10 to $11. Next your going to go to home depot, lowes or some kind of big store and get Cement Stake Ladders. These are 10 feet long and can be cut into stakes, you get 8 per section and these cost about $2.95 per section or 30 cents a stake.

Next Choose a Great Marketing Domain that Targets Your Market...
GetRichFast.com if your were promoting an IM product and then Point that Domain to your Offer Page URL. Its really that simple..

Now all You Have too do is get your signs made and Distributed. If your placing signs out on street corners the average life expectancy is 3 to 7 days, but some signs will stay up for 2 months, generating leads and prospects day after day after day.

Your AD should look something like this:

www. GetRichFast. Com
Make Money Online
Easy Turn Key System


Your total cost per sign should be around $1 each, and you want no more than 3 lines of Text on your sign. I like Domain Names instead of Phone. (Drive them to a List Building Squeeze Page First, then your Offer).

Additional Options for Sign Placement

One of the Best Ways to make your signs last forever and have them in high Traffic Areas is BUSINESS Advertising ARBITRAGE!!!! What exactly is that... its a coined Phrase i came up with for doing business with your local businesses.

Here's how it works...

Every Business on the Planet Including Yours needs one thing and one thing only to survive... CUSTOMERS!!! Think of a great Ethical Bribe that you can offer a business owner that has traffic in his business in lieu of letting you place a sign in his business, and if your Bribe is AWESOME and gets him customers, not only does your sign have a great home, your going to pick up a new Client if you do offline. If you don't do offline, refer them to someone who does for a 20% Life Time Commission on that Client.

Ethical Bribe Options:
How about a Free 5 page website - You place sign in business for 6 to 12 months.
SMS Texting
Facebook Fan Page
Create an E-book for Them
Linkedin Profile - If they don't have a Linked in account Set it up and Run it.
List Building - If they have a site but no List, Set up Aweber and Opt in Form.

Folks the choices and options with Ethical Bribes is Endless, just find out what that business owner needs and offer to take care of it in exchange for your sign placement. In reality this is no different than buying Banner ads on sites or doing a solo mailing campaign, but the conversion rate from...
OFFLINE to ONLINE is HUGE

Newbies, if your chasing Rainbows, buying WSO after WSO and looking for that Magic Recipe I have one thing to say.......

It takes education and action to get results. I have been around the business arena for 24 years plus and one thing remains the same, there is no such thing as INSTANT PUSH BUTTON MONEY!!! Ask any experienced warrior on this forum who is honest with you and they will tell you the same exact thing. Everyone has to pay their dues, but that does not mean you can't make money along the way.

Afterthought.... If you really wanted to get things going why not set up the system i described above, then sell leads, or sell the Real Estate where your sign is located. You could even help a Business get Lots of Local Leads buy pointing the domain on your signs to their squeeze page.

I have tons of these signs up and out all the time, in fact we are getting ready to place an Order online for 10,000 signs for our next big Business Launch. We have hired a Crew to Place the signs on Street Corners... The reason you see these signs... THEY WORK!!!!!

Please Share Your Constructive Thoughts and Ideas and lets turn this into a Valuable WF Thread Together....

To Your Continued Success,
Robert

While your SPENDING WEEKS trying to Rank Your Local Business Website I am just Going to go place another 500 Signs out 2morrow Build my List and Get My Phone Ringing INSTANTLY!!!!!!
#days #make #money #school #ways
  • Profile picture of the author hmbiv
    Awesome content as always Robert!

    When this guy talks, warrior's listen. Brash Impact, right? That's because he tells it like it is.

    Plus Robert's not afraid to get in the trenches and on the streets. This guy practices what he preaches.

    And I'm not sure what he's up to in this thread, but it's looking like there's going to be a ton of free info designed to help newbies and seasoned strugglers

    As for bandit signs, I''ve got to be honest, it's not something I've implemented from the training that I've received from Robert in some of his other, ridiculously high-value, wso's.

    That said, I can really see the benefit of attacking local niches with bandit signs. In fact the whole offline to online approach that I've seen Robert use to build his businesses and lists is perhaps one of the reasons he's so successful.

    I, like many of you, have allowed myself to fall for pretty gadgets and hide-behind-the-computer solutions in the past. When I first met Robert in February of this year, he diagnosed that condition immediately.

    Through coaching, Robert assisted me to reach a whole new level of success that I'd never dreamed about. For a guy (me) who lost his business and livelihood in 2011, Robert has been an integral part in helping me rediscover myself and love for business.

    In short, I don't know what all he's up to, but I'm sure it's going to be good. Stay tuned!

    hmbiv
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shane N
    Interesting idea for sure!

    I wonder if a cop would stop you and/or give you a citation or fine
    if you get caught doing this...

    Other than that I think there's a ton of potential to get leads from drivers
    and passersby. It's like a free billboard so to speak and we all know that
    businesses pay big bucks for those!

    Best,
    Shane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362486].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by Shane Natan View Post

      Interesting idea for sure!

      I wonder if a cop would stop you and/or give you a citation or fine
      if you get caught doing this...

      Other than that I think there's a ton of potential to get leads from drivers
      and passersby. It's like a free billboard so to speak and we all know that
      businesses pay big bucks for those!

      Best,
      Shane
      Shane,
      In some cities there are definitely Sign Ordinances. Some marketers I know consider a fine every few weeks the collateral damage to doing business with signs. Most build the Monthly Fine into their ROI metrics. The Main thing to remember you can use strategy #2 and negotiate deals with Biz owners.

      Imagine trying to rent Billboard Real Estate on the Las Vegas Strip. I know one individual who is currently Paying $900,000 per month to advertise on that Billboard and he is still getting an Insane ROI.

      I just see so many newbies getting caught up in Making Money, this one Technique could have easily Been a WSO all on its own.

      To Your Continued Success,
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RiskTaker
    This is another great one. Most people are afraid to #1 Call and Sell, and #2 spend some &^#&*#&^ money to actually get something moving. $50 in ads wont pay the rent. Go big or Go home!
    Signature

    Get Paid

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362624].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by RiskTaker View Post

      This is another great one. Most people are afraid to #1 Call and Sell, and #2 spend some &^#&*#&^ money to actually get something moving. $50 in ads wont pay the rent. Go big or Go home!
      Could not agree more Risktaker, the beauty, $50 is didlely to spend when you look at the returns... You can make 50 Signs in 4 hours... Get em out and Kill it. Not to mention is Scales very fast when you make some money...

      To Your Continued Success my Friend,
      Thank you for Contribution.
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vndnbrgj
    Bandit signs work and can have a decent ROI.
    Kinda set and forget. Just check on them once a month.

    As long as you have PERMISSION!

    Otherwise, where I am, it is illegal.
    What is this crap? "Oh, a fine once is just a cost of doing business"

    WRONG! I don't get fines because I don't do it illegally.
    What if you get fined more than once a month?
    What if you get fined once a week?
    For each sign?

    Even at a $10 (just an example, I do it legally so I don't know how much a fine is)
    Once a month is $10
    Once a week is $40
    Once a week per 50 signs is $2,000!

    Good idea, TERRIBLE execution!

    As a side note... test handwritten signs against printed signs...
    Signature
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone
    - Neale Donald Wilson -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362833].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by vndnbrgj View Post

      Bandit signs work and can have a decent ROI.
      Kinda set and forget. Just check on them once a month.

      As long as you have PERMISSION!

      Otherwise, where I am, it is illegal.
      What is this crap? "Oh, a fine once is just a cost of doing business"

      WRONG! I don't get fines because I don't do it illegally.
      What if you get fined more than once a month?
      What if you get fined once a week?
      For each sign?

      Even at a $10 (just an example, I do it legally so I don't know how much a fine is)
      Once a month is $10
      Once a week is $40
      Once a week per 50 signs is $2,000!

      Good idea, TERRIBLE execution!

      As a side note... test handwritten signs against printed signs...
      Appreciate your Input... and yes, Signs Work and if Tested Correctly just like we do with IM Squeeze pages, A B split testing, Offers, Buy Links.. The list is endless.

      As Far As Fines... I did not, I repeat i Did not advocate placing signs Illegially, What i said as some Big Players See it as a cost of doing business.

      With that being said... Of course some areas have Ordinances as where your at apparently. The ANSWER, Use Solution # 2 and go get some Businesses where they are happy to have your sign up for an Ethical Bribe.

      The Execution is Flawless... Proven and Works.. If your on a Shoe String its a very fast way to Generate Income Fast for Anything.

      Thanks again for Contribution
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    Broker something expensive for someone on ebay. I once made a few hundred bucks within 7 days by listing an old monte carlo on ebay for a friend who wasnt very internet savvy.

    If you know anyone who owns and old Fender guitar for example or Gibson or Martin, those can go for tens of thousands of dollars, in some cases even a couple HUNDRED thousand...and they only cost $150 when they were new!

    Most of the guys that own those old guitars have no idea.

    Example: $74,000.00

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Roy-...item3a7504f020

    $43,000

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1962...item2a24f23597

    $35,000

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1954...item232492c118


    The list goes on...

    Get a 50% commission for helping someone sell something like THAT, and you are good to go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vndnbrgj
    I like to stop at Estate Sales when I am on the road.
    Growing up watching Antiques Road Show.... well I still watch it from time to time
    Some things are worth a lot.
    A lot of people don't know the real value of some things.

    Whip out the phone, pull up Google and start checking prices.
    My best find to date:
    Signed picture of President Bush
    Bought for $1 sold for $20.
    20 to 1 ROI.

    Now I have bought and sold things in all price ranges, but nothing else have given me the same ROI.
    The last day of the Estate Sales are usually the best.
    They are trying to get rid of stuff.
    Usually you can fill a grocery bag for under $10.
    Google some paintings, art, and other things.
    Put them in the bag, and sell them.
    Quick $100-$200.

    Gotta love Google and Ebay!
    Signature
    Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone
    - Neale Donald Wilson -
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Durham
    Robert, I ran out of thanks but this is an awesome post. Thanks. "How to make money with Ethical Bribes"!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7362930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brik2500
    Signs are the BEST!!!! I agree that handwritten work a lot better than

    printed ones...however, they don't last as long....if you're using them for real estate leads,

    put them in a high traffic yard...just ask the owner for permission and tell them you're trying to sell a home around the corner from them....

    If it stays up....and you get enough leads that convert...you can go back to the owner

    and offer them something to keep it in their yard....like a gift card, or money...

    Great posts...and comments guys...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363098].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by brik2500 View Post

      Signs are the BEST!!!! I agree that handwritten work a lot better than

      printed ones...however, they don't last as long....if you're using them for real estate leads,

      put them in a high traffic yard...just ask the owner for permission and tell them you're trying to sell a home around the corner from them....

      If it stays up....and you get enough leads that convert...you can go back to the owner

      and offer them something to keep it in their yard....like a gift card, or money...

      Great posts...and comments guys...
      Brick,
      Excellent idea, Thanks for taking the time to post and share... I appreciate it.

      Regards,
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by brik2500 View Post

      Signs are the BEST!!!! I agree that handwritten work a lot better than

      printed ones...however, they don't last as long....if you're using them for real estate leads,

      put them in a high traffic yard...just ask the owner for permission and tell them you're trying to sell a home around the corner from them....

      If it stays up....and you get enough leads that convert...you can go back to the owner

      and offer them something to keep it in their yard....like a gift card, or money...

      Great posts...and comments guys...
      Brik,
      Some great Ideas you Posted up My Friend... Thanks for taking the time to engage and share. This is a great thread for folks to learn from.

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7366661].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy James
    I am sorta.........."coaching" a friend of mine who wants to generate some online revenue. We are looking at finding a CB item, or a PLR item, and posting signs up all over town, just to get people to that site. A $7 report goes a LONG way when sold a few hundred times.

    Jeremy

    Originally Posted by BrashImpact View Post

    My Intention with this Post is show everyone Just HOW EASY IT IS to make MONEY in 7 Days or Less.... If you will just TAKE ACTION.

    If your new to IM or have slowly been going broke for years....Listen Up, what I am about to share with you can put Spendable Money in your Bank Account in 7 Days or Less....

    4 Proven Fast Start Concepts for Fast Money

    First System - Bandit Signs, now before you go popping off about how this has nothing to do with IM, read this post in its entirety. Bandit signs have been around for a 100 years plus. These are little signs you see on the street corners on light poles and everywhere in between. Most are 12" x 18" and have adds on them like this..

    We Buy Houses
    Cash Money Fast
    (555-555-5555)

    Dog Grooming
    Mobile at Your Home
    (555-444-1111)

    You get the point, we have all seen these signs scattered all over the place. Bottom line these signs work, they generate leads for your list and more importantly they PRODUCE BUYERS for your products. Don't have a product no problem become an affiliate at clickbank or for some marketers product. Real estate investors have been using this tactic for years with huge success.

    Now the question is.... How do you do it on a shoe String...

    The answer is simple, Build 50 signs get them out in less than 24 hours and watch the leads come in... not to mention I am going to give you a HUGE STRATEGY with these signs in a minute.

    What You Need to do, is look for a Coroplast dealer in your local area, you want to buy 4' x 8' Yellow Sheets, You can get 15 signs out of one sheet and the average sheet costs you $10 to $11. Next your going to go to home depot, lowes or some kind of big store and get Cement Stake Ladders. These are 10 feet long and can be cut into stakes, you get 8 per section and these cost about $2.95 per section or 30 cents a stake.

    Next Choose a Great Marketing Domain that Targets Your Market...
    GetRichFast.com if your were promoting an IM product and then Point that Domain to your Offer Page URL. Its really that simple..

    Now all You Have too do is get your signs made and Distributed. If your placing signs out on street corners the average life expectancy is 3 to 7 days, but some signs will stay up for 2 months, generating leads and prospects day after day after day.

    Your AD should look something like this:

    www. GetRichFast. Com
    Make Money Online
    Easy Turn Key System


    Your total cost per sign should be around $1 each, and you want no more than 3 lines of Text on your sign. I like Domain Names instead of Phone. (Drive them to a List Building Squeeze Page First, then your Offer).

    Additional Options for Sign Placement

    One of the Best Ways to make your signs last forever and have them in high Traffic Areas is BUSINESS Advertising ARBITRAGE!!!! What exactly is that... its a coined Phrase i came up with for doing business with your local businesses.

    Here's how it works...

    Every Business on the Planet Including Yours needs one thing and one thing only to survive... CUSTOMERS!!! Think of a great Ethical Bribe that you can offer a business owner that has traffic in his business in lieu of letting you place a sign in his business, and if your Bribe is AWESOME and gets him customers, not only does your sign have a great home, your going to pick up a new Client if you do offline. If you don't do offline, refer them to someone who does for a 20% Life Time Commission on that Client.

    Ethical Bribe Options:
    How about a Free 5 page website - You place sign in business for 6 to 12 months.
    SMS Texting
    Facebook Fan Page
    Create an E-book for Them
    Linkedin Profile - If they don't have a Linked in account Set it up and Run it.
    List Building - If they have a site but no List, Set up Aweber and Opt in Form.

    Folks the choices and options with Ethical Bribes is Endless, just find out what that business owner needs and offer to take care of it in exchange for your sign placement. In reality this is no different than buying Banner ads on sites or doing a solo mailing campaign, but the conversion rate from...
    OFFLINE to ONLINE is HUGE

    Newbies, if your chasing Rainbows, buying WSO after WSO and looking for that Magic Recipe I have one thing to say.......

    It takes education and action to get results. I have been around the business arena for 24 years plus and one thing remains the same, there is no such thing as INSTANT PUSH BUTTON MONEY!!! Ask any experienced warrior on this forum who is honest with you and they will tell you the same exact thing. Everyone has to pay their dues, but that does not mean you can't make money along the way.

    Afterthought.... If you really wanted to get things going why not set up the system i described above, then sell leads, or sell the Real Estate where your sign is located. You could even help a Business get Lots of Local Leads buy pointing the domain on your signs to their squeeze page.

    I have tons of these signs up and out all the time, in fact we are getting ready to place an Order online for 10,000 signs for our next big Business Launch. We have hired a Crew to Place the signs on Street Corners... The reason you see these signs... THEY WORK!!!!!

    Please Share Your Constructive Thoughts and Ideas and lets turn this into a Valuable WF Thread Together....

    To Your Continued Success,
    Robert

    While your SPENDING WEEKS trying to Rank Your Local Business Website I am just Going to go place another 500 Signs out 2morrow Build my List and Get My Phone Ringing INSTANTLY!!!!!!
    Signature

    Have you ever been a ticked off customer? My reports gets you Satisfaction and Resolution! Click HERE to check it out!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by John Durham View Post

      Robert, I ran out of thanks but this is an awesome post. Thanks. "How to make money with Ethical Bribes"!
      John,
      Coming from you a seasoned Veteran in the Trenches, On behalf of my Team, Thank you for your Kind words and Contributions to this thread and to the Forums, we greatly appreciate you.

      Robert

      Originally Posted by Jeremy James View Post

      I am sorta.........."coaching" a friend of mine who wants to generate some online revenue. We are looking at finding a CB item, or a PLR item, and posting signs up all over town, just to get people to that site. A $7 report goes a LONG way when sold a few hundred times.

      Jeremy
      Jeremy,

      How many signs are you looking at putting out... What city are you located in? I have some Ideas for Action Takers like you and your Friend... PM Me with your Skype Address and I will Hook You Up, Make some Cash in 7 Days or Less!!!!

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363167].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    Nice ideas. I never knew that they are called "bandit signs".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fallingdown101
    thank you for sharing your ideas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by Michael Ten View Post

      Nice ideas. I never knew that they are called "bandit signs".
      Michael..Thank You
      Robert
      Originally Posted by fallingdown101 View Post

      thank you for sharing your ideas
      Fallingdown... great name I loved that Movie. Your welcome
      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rogerfung
    bandit signs are illegal!? Don't get me started. Why are they not illegal when they come from realtors? Why a roofer can place it on the yard?

    When one group has enough power, the same activities from a lesser group is then illegal.

    There are so many PRIVATE properties we can place our bandit signs! It is just a game of cat and mouse. Catch me if you can!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7367050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Bratcher
    I'm just going to say it...

    where are the other 3 systems? :p
    Signature
    “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7369972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Bratcher View Post

      I'm just going to say it...

      where are the other 3 systems? :p
      Jeremy,
      Bad Headline... I guess i should have said 4 steps.
      If you want more info to attack this method with
      along with a Strategy... You can PM me if you like

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7371581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chrisnotes
    Sorry for the silly question...but where should I start to find out if these signs are illegal/legal in my area? What sort of offices should I be calling in my city?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7376133].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrashImpact
      Originally Posted by chrisnotes View Post

      Sorry for the silly question...but where should I start to find out if these signs are illegal/legal in my area? What sort of offices should I be calling in my city?
      Call your local city office. That's the easiest. Or your county sheriffs dept as well. Many times the city is no good... but the County is fine. Pull up a county map of your city it will show the boundaries. There's a Money Making Tip!!! Call Today... Get Signs Out 2morrow.

      Robert
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7376675].message }}

Trending Topics