How Can You Make $50 or more per click with Adsense?

26 replies
  • PPC/SEM
  • |
I have read online that certain Adsense ads can pay the publisher $20 or $50 or even $100 per CLICK. I don't doubt this. My question is, beside researching and choosing high paying keywords and then writing great content around those keywords in order to attract the relevant ads, are there any other factors that come into play in order to acquire $20 or $50 or even $100 per click?

Does the Adsense ad itself have to have the exact high value keyword or search phrase in the ad in order to get the high value click? Does the webpage's rank position on Google determine the value of the CPC when someone clicks on the ad?

In other words, if one Adsense publisher has a webpage about car insurance that ranks on page 1 of Google for the search term "best car insurance rates" and another Adsense publisher has a webpage with very similar high quality content that ranks on page 10 of Google for the search term "best car insurance rates", will the Adsense publisher with the better ranking page get higher CPC ads and therefore, make more money per click?
#$50 #adsense #click #make
  • Profile picture of the author alvinchua91
    Originally Posted by SEOGhost View Post

    I have read online that certain Adsense ads can pay the publisher $20 or $50 or even $100 per CLICK. I don't doubt this. My question is, beside researching and choosing high paying keywords and then writing great content around those keywords in order to attract the relevant ads, are there any other factors that come into play in order to acquire $20 or $50 or even $100 per click?

    Does the Adsense ad itself have to have the exact high value keyword or search phrase in the ad in order to get the high value click? Does the webpage's rank position on Google determine the value of the CPC when someone clicks on the ad?

    In other words, if one Adsense publisher has a webpage about car insurance that ranks on page 1 of Google for the search term "best car insurance rates" and another Adsense publisher has a webpage with very similar high quality content that ranks on page 10 of Google for the search term "best car insurance rates", will the Adsense publisher with the better ranking page get higher CPC ads and therefore, make more money per click?
    I'm more familiar with Adwords, not so much Adsense, but what I do know is that $50 or more per click sounds extremely high if you're talking about USD.

    Chances are, you can try niches such as debt consolidation, credit cards e.t.c. to get such high dollar value per click. But as for >$50, it's highly unlikely.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10172454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dburk
      Hi SEOGhost,

      I think you may have been badly misinformed. The chances of you getting a $50 click on Adsense are probably less likely than you winning the Lottery.

      A lot of people conflate the Search Network, where advertisers sometimes do pay as much as that, with the Content Network where those kind of CPCs just do not happen.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10172576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndroidChip
    how much normally adsense pay per click
    Signature
    I am a Blogger and love to write about technology, Join me at my blogAndroidChip.Com and Get Daily updates on android, mobiles, and on Technology.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10172616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author babybrownfox
    The CPC that I got from my Adsense was about $10 per click both coming from UK and USA. My niche was about money making. That's the highest CPC I've seen so far. Well I think many of you here has higher CPC.
    Signature

    You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough. **Real Online Job Opportunity - 100% FREE - NO RISK**

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10172687].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ifediri
    before considering if this is even attainable, the publisher has to be looking at the rate of their RPM first, before anything else that's what I think.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173363].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
      Why are all these websites touting that keywords like "mesothelioma lawyers" and mesothelioma attorneys" can bring in $100 or more per click because law firms are willing to pay $400 for Adword ads that contain these keywords?

      Forget $50 a click. Is a $10 a click AVERAGE possible for an Adsense publisher to make on his or her webpage ads? I'm talking about averageing $10 a click, not just getting a $10 click every now and then. Is this possible to average for an Adsense publisher if they find the right niche?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173543].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JC Web
        Originally Posted by SEOGhost View Post

        Why are all these websites touting that keywords like "mesothelioma lawyers" and mesothelioma attorneys" can bring in $100 or more per click because law firms are willing to pay $400 for Adword ads that contain these keywords?

        Forget $50 a click. Is a $10 a click AVERAGE possible for an Adsense publisher to make on his or her webpage ads? I'm talking about averageing $10 a click, not just getting a $10 click every now and then. Is this possible to average for an Adsense publisher if they find the right niche?
        The people writing for those websites are either ignorant or purposely misleading you. Even giving them the benefit of doubt that they are ignorant, then they are people you should not be taking advice from because they don't know what they doing. They are likely looking in the Google Keyword Planner at the suggest bid and have no clue what that means. The highest suggested bid in the US for the terms you used as examples are a little over $200.

        First thing you need to understand is the "suggested bid" amount there is way inflated and not what most advertisers are actually bidding. It should only be used as a relative gauge comapred to other keywords.

        The second thing you need to understand - and most important for a discussion about adsense earnings - is that those numbers are for the search network. They have nothing to do with the display network. Advertisers only bid a fraction on the display network as they do on search because it is much lower quality traffic, there is more click fraud, and it is less targeted. Also, many search advertisers will not advertise on the display network at all.

        Say someone was bidding $100 on the keywords you mentioned above on the search network. They may be bidding $5 on the display network, if they are using display at all. You then get 68% of that as an adsense publisher if someone clicks on the ad on your website.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173589].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
          So, you guys are saying that Semrush and Spyfu are putting out false data when their reports say that certain keyword or search term ads have a cost-per-click of $50?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173657].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author JC Web
            Originally Posted by SEOGhost View Post

            So, you guys are saying that Semrush and Spyfu are putting out false data when their reports say that certain keyword or search term ads have a cost-per-click of $50?
            I'm saying you didn't read my post where I bothered to take my time to clearly explain this to you.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173663].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
              No. I read it. So what you are saying is that either Semrush and Spyfu are ignorant of what CPC really means and therefore are putting out false information out of ignorance OR they are putting out the advertiser search network bid price, not what an Adsense publisher would make per click. Am I correct in my summary of your above statement? I think I am finally beginning to understand...
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173797].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author JC Web
                Originally Posted by SEOGhost View Post

                No. I read it. So what you are saying is that either Semrush and Spyfu are ignorant of what CPC really means and therefore are putting out false information out of ignorance OR they are putting out the advertiser search network bid price, not what an Adsense publisher would make per click. Am I correct in my summary of your above statement? I think I am finally beginning to understand...
                Neither Semrush nor Spyfu are ignorant - they are presenting data.. You are misinterpreting the data. They do not give information on adsense earnings. They give estimated and assumed CPC search network bids for advertisers, not google display network bids and not adsense click revenue.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173806].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
                  Oh, okay. Now, I understand. Thanks. One more question. Is there a way to find out what the average cost-per-click would be for a keyword on a Google Display Network ad? In other words, as an Adsense publisher who makes money from Adsense ads, is there a way for me to find a very close approximation of how much a keyword will pay me if it is in an Adsense ad on the Google Display Network? I am trying to find keywords that would pay an average of $5 to $10 per click. Is there a way to do this? I am currently averaging a little above a dollar per click in my present niche and would like to find a niche that pays much higher than that.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173859].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author JC Web
                    Originally Posted by SEOGhost View Post

                    Oh, okay. Now, I understand. Thanks. One more question. Is there a way to find out what the average cost-per-click would be for a keyword on a Google Display Network ad? In other words, as an Adsense publisher who makes money from Adsense ads, is there a way for me to find a very close approximation of how much a keyword will pay me if it is in an Adsense ad on the Google Display Network? I am trying to find keywords that would pay an average of $5 to $10 per click. Is there a way to do this? I am currently averaging a little above a dollar per click in my present niche and would like to find a niche that pays much higher than that.
                    The closest you can get to a good guess is this. You can go to the Display Planner in Google Adwords. You can then put in your keywords like you are setting up an advertising campaign and see what the historic CPC is. For instance, I put in both your keyword examples which have very high search CPC bid estimates and the historic CPC for both (and for other closely related keywords) is listed as $0-$1 in the display planner.

                    This means that the lawyers paying those big prices for search ads are not advertising on the general google display network. They may be directly advertising on websites but that's not going to do you any good as an adsense publisher. Also remember when looking at those advertiser CPC numbers (that are estimates by the way) that you would be getting 68% of the bid. So you can put in various keywords there and look for the higher CPC results. Then look at search volume and competition, etc, to determine if you want to pursue those keywords.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173888].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
                      Thanks! I just did that and I have already found 7 search terms that are directly related to my niche that have historically had a CPC of $5.00 - $10.00! I've also found some search terms directly related to my niche that have paid $3.00 - $5.00 per click! Time to write and rank some new articles!
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JC Web
    The only way you're getting that kind of money from an adsense click is if someone accidently input their bid wrong - such as they meant to put in .50 and got the decimal wrong. You can make several dollars a click but you're not going to make $50-100.

    To clarify your other question, no, it does not matter where your site is ranked as far as how much you get paid for a click. You get paid a percentage of whatever the advertiser bid.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaufenpreis
    Banned
    You can read the next articlea-secret-to-earning-50-per-click-from
    where you'll find some information about your question.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10173582].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BAC
    Getting 10$ to 100$ per click is possible from adsense , only thing you need is to select right niche of website.
    Signature

    Get Content Targeted Super Real Traffic to Boost your Adsense Revenue!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10174311].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
      Originally Posted by BAC View Post

      Getting 10$ to 100$ per click is possible from adsense , only thing you need is to select right niche of website.

      $100 per click? Are you sure? Do you have any hard data to back this up? I tend to agree with JC Web that no advertiser is going to pay $100 per click for an ad on the Google Display Network, which is where all Adsense publishers have their ads (websites). I've done some Adsense CPC research of my own using the keyword tools in Google Adwords and the highest historic CPC I have seen for the Display Network has been $10. I researched finance, insurance, mesothelioma, and lawyer keywords, the industries known for high priced clicks, and none of the historic cost-per-clicks were higher than $10. In fact, most of the historic CPC for these industry related keywords were only $1 or less. A few of them paid as high as $2.50 or $5.00 per click. Only one or two of them reached $10 per click, historically.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10176235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neralu
    Rather than focusing for 50$ per click ..If some is paying that much money, then you can imagine the kind of competition it will have.... Focus on the keywords which have more volumes and easy to rank.. I would rather get 1000 clicks with 50 cents each per day than getting just one click of 50$ per day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10182934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winnermarketing
    I m sorry is impossible than AdSense pay you this amount of money.

    If you want to earn by AdSense you need a lot of works and use the right strategy!
    Signature

    Free Guide to Make Money Online [Now!]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10182992].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author streamerguy
    Impossible? If you're an advertiser, would you pay this much?
    Are you selling human trafficking ads?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10184346].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEOGhost
      Okay. So, I woke up this morning and discovered that I got paid $13.25 for a single click on an Adsense text link ad. I am not sure what the keyword was though. Do you think this was just a case of an inexperienced bidder not knowing what they were doing when they set up the Adwords ad campaign and they are paying way more than normal? Or do you think the ad containing that keyword normally pays that much per click?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10187500].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdWordsUzmani
    Adwords advertisers can choose to pay for conversions. I believe when you make $50-$100 from one click it actually means your visitor bought something from this click and you took the commission.

    More information about - Adwords CPA (Cost-per-acquisition)
    https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472713?hl=en
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10187603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dim3399
    i think is possible to get high CPC, just select good niche
    Signature
    BUY CHEAP GOOGLE PLUS ONE VOTE AND FOLLOWERS | REAL HUMAN | STARTING +300 JUST $5,5 ORDER HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10194812].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeyfah
    Use google's keyword planner tool. It will give you a glimpse of how much can you make for specific short and longtail keywords. High pays per click is possible, but the chances are lower.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10220706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jordan Stark
    There is a lot of speculation about high paying keywords. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is what YOU are earning per click and not what somebody else is earring or what any kind of software will tell you. Keyword tools and software that project or determine what the AVERAGE payout for a particular keyword should not be trusted. Instead use things like this as a gauge for what keywords to target or use. However, to find the best keywords, profit cloning or performance cloning is good way to go and data mining and keyword research is the best way to go. Do not get caught up chasing false expectations. A $20, $50 or $100 adsense click is rare and nothing normal for most inexperienced publishers as well as for experienced publishers. That's just unrealistic. If it was common, you would hear about it more often and more people would be making more money. These so-called "gurus" and the silly improbable notions that they introduce and maintain are the biggest obstacle for most people. If what you are being told or shown is BS and then you go and try to duplicate the process or strategy and it doesn't work....it probably is not working for the person you learned from. Think about it. People can tell you anything....do not expect to get good advice about making $20, $50 or $100 adsense clicks from anybody that is not consistently earning $20, $50 or $100 adsense clicks. If a person was or is making that kind of money consistently per click....why would they tell others how to do and dilute their own earnings by creating their own massive competition? The last thing that you want to do as a marketer or business owner is empower your own competition...that's just bad business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10220751].message }}

Trending Topics