Does anyboby know how to get 1 cent clicks?

10 replies
  • PPC/SEM
  • |
Some people say that is possible to get 1 cent clicks from facebook. Is that possible?
#anyboby #cent #clicks #ppc #ppv #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author shaunybb
    Originally Posted by Vinny3001 View Post

    Some people say that is possible to get 1 cent clicks from facebook. Is that possible?

    Hey there yes that is possible but only if your really good at PPC it takes a lot of time testing and refinement of campaigns to get to that level....definitely more advanced stuff
    Signature
    ====>READY To Be Successful Online? FIND OUT more!?<====
    You FAIL online because you have the WRONG information.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10390638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vinny3001
      Thanks for the quick answer shaunybb. I am just starting playing with this stuff.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10390691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bright Future
    I'm not sure if 1 cent clicks have ever made a lot of money for anyone. There's a reason why they cost 1 cent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10398725].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dburk
      Hi Vinny3001,

      On all major PPC platforms the advertisers set the CPC. So it goes without saying that the higher the click cost the greater the value to advertisers. CPC is generally lower than the value per click, except when you get down to the 1 cent clicks, those are typically worth less than the click cost.

      As Bright Future said in his reply "There's a reason why they cost 1 cent." In most cases, if a CPC is only 1 cent it is because that is the smallest denomination offered on the platform, and the true value of those clicks are likely far less than 1 cent, in many cases totally worthless.

      If it is worthless clicks that you seek, there are even cheaper ways to get those, namely through bot traffic. Why waste money on worthless clicks? If all you want is traffic, and do not care about the value of that traffic, get yourself a bot that can send tons of free fake traffic. The results will be about the same and you'll save a bunch of money by not paying for worthless clicks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10399497].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Vinny3001
        Originally Posted by dburk View Post

        Hi Vinny3001,

        On all major PPC platforms the advertisers set the CPC. So it goes without saying that the higher the click cost the greater the value to advertisers. CPC is generally lower than the value per click, except when you get down to the 1 cent clicks, those are typically worth less than the click cost.

        As Bright Future said in his reply "There's a reason why they cost 1 cent." In most cases, if a CPC is only 1 cent it is because that is the smallest denomination offered on the platform, and the true value of those clicks are likely far less than 1 cent, in many cases totally worthless.

        If it is worthless clicks that you seek, there are even cheaper ways to get those, namely through bot traffic. Why waste money on worthless clicks? If all you want is traffic, and do not care about the value of that traffic, get yourself a bot that can send tons of free fake traffic. The results will be about the same and you'll save a bunch of money by not paying for worthless clicks.

        Thats was a good point
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10418999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author libertyflow101
    Hi all, am new here. like to ask if anyone can guide me to PPC specially on facebook and or google. appreciate itn forhand
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10399561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BoredMarketer
    1 cent clicks are easy to get on Facebook. Just target cheaper countries like India/ Pakistan. But the clicks are cheap for a reason. So keep that in mind.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10401530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    You don't need penny clicks. You need a funnel that works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10405940].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author svetod
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      You don't need penny clicks. You need a funnel that works.
      I will second that!
      Signature
      Want To Know How I Make Money Online? Read my story http://affiliate-lifestyle.com/
      Follow me on Instagram for Daily Inspiration & Free Tips: svetlintodd
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10406001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aars14
    When you learn the art of High CTR = Low CPC, then getting a 1cent click is not an issue.
    Signature
    "Stuck With Adwords/PPC Campaigns? Want to Increase Conversions? Setup New Campaign? Improve current Adwords Performance Contact Google Certified Partners." -Warrior Forum Thread
    Have you Started following my Aliraza.co - Internet Marketing Blog?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10406387].message }}

Trending Topics