One thing that seems to be in common is that in doing a tracert from those that are seeing the issue they all seem to see a hiccup around the same place before they are redirected to the incorrect site.
Here are the things that we have tried so far:
* Scanned the websites that are reporting this
* Checked the .htaccess files on the sites
* Had the users seeing the issues scan their pc
* Had User Clear Cache and Flush DNS
* Moved two of the sites to Godaddy's Managed Wordpress Hosting
* Removed the Nameservers we had in place and are using default at GoDaddy
* Purchased Site Lock and are having them run scans and having an engineer review
I am honestly at a loss of what the issue is and do not know where else to look. I am not able to duplicate and when I have the user try to go to the site using KPROXY - Free Anonymous Web Proxy - Anonymous Proxy they can access the site.
Any input or experience with this would be very helpful. Unfortunately, it appears to becoming more widespread and I am getting other reports of other sites doing the same thing.