Wordpress pharmacy hack. GSC rejects index request.

21 replies
I am about to lose my mind. Google doesn't even index my wp blogs pages.


I think someone attacked my website, because I found some irrelevant URLs indexed on Google. And deleted them from GSC. But GSC still doesn't allow me to add my subpages. I don't know what to do.

Please help me.

My website is:
https://twittermoneybot.com

Only homepage is indexed at Google.

I still can't resolve this issue.

EDIT:
Damn there are still new indexed hacked pages, I think they keep attacking my website. Even though I changed the password:

#issue #noindex #robots #wordpress
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Old Molases
    Here are some of the reasons:
    1. Your Site is Indexed Under a www- or Non-www Domain
    2. Google Hasn't Found Your Site Yet
    3. The Site or Page(s) are Blocked With robots.txt
    4. You Don't Have a sitemap.xml
    5. You Have Crawl Errors
    6. You've Turned On Your Privacy Settings
    7. The Site is Blocked by .htaccess
    8. The Site Has NOINDEX in the Meta Tag
    9. You Have AJAX/JavaScript Issues
    10. Your Site Takes Forever to Load
    11. You Have Hosting Down Times
    12. You Got Deinedexed
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688592].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
      Originally Posted by Old Molases View Post

      Here are some of the reasons:
      1. Your Site is Indexed Under a www- or Non-www Domain
      2. Google Hasn't Found Your Site Yet
      3. The Site or Page(s) are Blocked With robots.txt
      4. You Don't Have a sitemap.xml
      5. You Have Crawl Errors
      6. You've Turned On Your Privacy Settings
      7. The Site is Blocked by .htaccess
      8. The Site Has NOINDEX in the Meta Tag
      9. You Have AJAX/JavaScript Issues
      10. Your Site Takes Forever to Load
      11. You Have Hosting Down Times
      12. You Got Deinedexed
      I checked most of them but still can't fix it. Can you please help me if I give you Admin user.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nullbyte
    It might also be the theme that you're using. You might want to switch back to the default wordpress theme, and then check your live code and see if the no-index still shows.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688637].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
      Originally Posted by nullbyte View Post

      It might also be the theme that you're using. You might want to switch back to the default wordpress theme, and then check your live code and see if the no-index still shows.
      I tried to change theme. Even though there is no "noindex" tag in the pages sources, GSC still rejects my request.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nullbyte
    You might want to check the content of your pages. If you suspect that there was malicious activity on your server at some point there could be a page or several pages of low-quality content or links to malware that Google sees and you're not catching.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688641].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
      Originally Posted by nullbyte View Post

      You might want to check the content of your pages. If you suspect that there was malicious activity on your server at some point there could be a page or several pages of low-quality content or links to malware that Google sees and you're not catching.
      I just realized that they attacked with "pharma spam hack" to my worpdress website. Still don't know what to do
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
    [quote=maryJacko;11688631. Can you please help me if I give you Admin user.[/QUOTE]
    Good way to loose your account.
    Originally Posted by maryJacko View Post

    I just realized that they attacked with "pharma spam hack" to my worpdress website. Still don't know what to do
    You can either try someone on fiverr who specializes spam attacks. Or you can reach out to your hosting company to look into the problem.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM2Pat
    at first glance i am just wondering if the issue might be that you are using an All in One SEO app/tool? Perhaps hard coding at the line item level might work better? Just a thought.... thanks, Pat
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11688796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
    I still can't resolve this issue. Please help me. Wanted help from dozens of forums and people
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689582].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nullbyte
      You'll need to do a complete audit of the site, checking each file for malware and find out where the attack vector originated.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Please help me. Wanted help from dozens of forums and people
    Not sure what you expect. The forum is not a tech help desk. You have asked the question on several sites/forums and each gives suggestions. It does not seem that members here can fix this for you.

    You have answers to your question on the google support forum - I would think that is the best advice in this instance.

    I hope you find the answer - I found several blogs proposing solutions by doing a google search for

    gsc rejects index request

    That might be something else to check - or you might have to hire someone (freelancer) to fix this for you.
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.
    It takes nothing away from a human to be kind to an animal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689601].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Not sure what you expect. The forum is not a tech help desk. You have asked the question on several sites/forums and each gives suggestions. It does not seem that members here can fix this for you.

      You have answers to your question on the google support forum - I would think that is the best advice in this instance.

      I hope you find the answer - I found several blogs proposing solutions by doing a google search for

      gsc rejects index request

      That might be something else to check - or you might have to hire someone (freelancer) to fix this for you.
      People can always suggest new ideas. I asked this on a few webmaster forums, even contacted hosting companies. No one can still resolve this issue, Watched dozens of youtube videos and read a lot of blogs. This simple issue still couldn't be resolved.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pcalvert
    There's probably not much you can do except remain patient and wait for Google crawl your website again and update its index. When I just checked, your contact page was also indexed, so that's an improvement.

    I also checked Bing. None of your website's pages are indexed in Bing.

    Also, stop linking to your website like this:
    Code:
    http://twittermoneybot.com/
    Google doesn't like websites that don't support SSL. Since your site does support SSL, this is how you should be linking to it: https://twittermoneybot.com/

    So be sure to edit your signature on this forum, and anywhere else where there is a link to your website.
    Signature

    "If a cat sits on a hot stove, that cat won't sit on a hot stove again.
    That cat won't sit on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689697].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
      Originally Posted by pcalvert View Post

      There's probably not much you can do except remain patient and wait for Google crawl your website again and update its index. When I just checked, your contact page was also indexed, so that's an improvement.

      I also checked Bing. None of your website's pages are indexed in Bing.

      Also, stop linking to your website like this:
      Code:
      http://twittermoneybot.com/
      Google doesn't like websites that don't support SSL. Since your site does support SSL, this is how you should be linking to it: https://twittermoneybot.com/

      So be sure to edit your signature on this forum, and anywhere else where there is a link to your website.
      My website has SSL. But I deactivated it because GSC gives a redirect error this time and it doesn't even index https version of my homepage. Yes homepage and contact pages are indexed only, for some reason it never allows other pages to even add to the directory.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
    Damn there are still new indexed hacked pages, I think they keep attacking my website. Even though I changed the password:

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pcalvert
      Originally Posted by maryJacko View Post

      Damn there are still new indexed hacked pages, I think they keep attacking my website.
      No, I don't think so. I saw that yesterday and tried to visit the page to see if it exists. The page was nonexistent. I then tried to fetch the page using wget to look for error messages. Your website issued the proper 404 error message. When Googlebot tries to visit that page again in the future, it will get the 404 error message, and that page will be removed from Google's index.
      Signature

      "If a cat sits on a hot stove, that cat won't sit on a hot stove again.
      That cat won't sit on a cold stove either." - Mark Twain

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689869].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nullbyte
        Yes, it will just take some time to get removed from the indexing.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11689908].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author maryJacko
        Originally Posted by pcalvert View Post

        No, I don't think so. I saw that yesterday and tried to visit the page to see if it exists. The page was nonexistent. I then tried to fetch the page using wget to look for error messages. Your website issued the proper 404 error message. When Googlebot tries to visit that page again in the future, it will get the 404 error message, and that page will be removed from Google's index.
        Yes, it seems that way. Thank you.

        However, this simple issue still couldn't be resolved. We lost too many visitors from Google.

        GSC should allow us to index pages. I am still not sure what blocks GoogleBots.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11690225].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics