BTW: I have tried to search the forum and Google long before posting this
My scenario is this:
- I have built a site Live Smarter Online to promote Auto Recruiting Platform
- I built it in such a way to help my team members build their own downline
- I want people from other teams to be able to use it as well
- I need them to be able to pass their affiliate code to get credit
- I would like to be able to have aff ids rotate if possible if no one specifically sends their own code
- I am using WordPress (but I don't think that will make much of a difference)
If you are still with me, thank you. This is difficult to explain in a concise manner.
I am planning to use <? echo $_GET['id'] ?> to insert the promoter's username into all of the links but if someone comes to the site directly, I want to have the link automatically rotate through my downline's usernames, thus helping everyone get more traffic.
I am sure I am not the only person to have thought of this, I just haven't been able to track it down, specifically the rotator aspect.
Does anyone care to take a crack at it?
Thanks in advance!