I want to create a website similar to Pitchero.com but I have zero to nil coding ability. I'd like to pick your brains and ask your advice on how easy / difficult it would be to set something like this up:
1) A league website that can handle 3 different sports
2) Each sport has different leagues, i.e. youth leagues (age groups), clubs, seniors etc
3) Teams are entered into each league
4) A team manager is given "manager" access to a team page where he can upload his players, their email addresses, fixtures etc
5) Players receive an email to register as a player and they get rights to edit their player profiles, info, upload photo etc
6) Ahead of fixtures, team manager can make his team selection, sending out an email from the team selection page to each player informing them they've been selected
7) Team managers enter match results, player statistics and everything is automatically updated in a league points table
8) League top scorers, statistics
Pitchero.com offers exactly what I am looking for, but what stops me from using their site is they put their own advertising all over your sites, which isn't ideal at all. The idea is to make advertising space available for advertising on the team pages and all over the site, but advertisers won't be happy with Pitchero's own advertising being in the prime spots on the page.
Currently Pitchero does not offer a premium option which allows you to remove their advertising.
Any thoughts guys?