The value of "Manual Directory Submission"

by Brandboyz Banned
9 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Warriors

Let me know the value of Manual directory submission in SEO after Penguin 3.0 Rollout .

can we use it for white hat SEO or not ?

If yes please provide me some valuable directory submission sites list for SEO .


Thanks in advance
#directory submission #penguin #update
  • Profile picture of the author Brendan Mace
    Originally Posted by Brandboyz View Post

    Hello Warriors

    Let me know the value of Manual directory submission in SEO after Penguin 3.0 Rollout .

    can we use it for white hat SEO or not ?

    If yes please provide me some valuable directory submission sites list for SEO .


    Thanks in advance
    Some value. Not enough to be worth your time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMLab
    Originally Posted by Brandboyz View Post

    Hello Warriors

    Let me know the value of Manual directory submission in SEO after Penguin 3.0 Rollout .

    can we use it for white hat SEO or not ?

    If yes please provide me some valuable directory submission sites list for SEO .


    Thanks in advance
    If the directory is relevant to your business and of high authority, then submitting your site to it will surely add some small value.
    Signature
    Our SEO Website: Labinator.com
    Complete Link Building Guide For 2016: Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandboyz
    Banned
    Thanks to Brendan Mace and IMLab

    But how can i find relevant directory submission sites .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658606].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IMLab
      Originally Posted by Brandboyz View Post

      Thanks to Brendan Mace and IMLab

      But how can i find relevant directory submission sites .


      You can start with the most popular directories worldwide. Dmoz, Yahoo Directory, business.com and such. Those are high quality directories and pretty much trusted by search engines independent of your niche. After you finish from those, you can start your search for good relevant directories. Keep in mind though that not all niches have good specialized directories and you should not waste too much time on that either.

      If your business is a local one, you can also check the yellow pages and those local directories in your city.

      Above all, balance up your marketing campaign and let me know if you need any further help!

      All the best!
      Signature
      Our SEO Website: Labinator.com
      Complete Link Building Guide For 2016: Click Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658667].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Masondavis
    If you are trying theme base directory and use high PR website. And you will get very good and valuable links .
    Signature

    ----------------
    Digitallyy

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658781].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO Power
    Directory submission is not worth the time and effort it requires, be it manual or automatic. Most directories will only get your site in trouble with Google and the good ones are very few. Aside from that, it's very hard to get your site listed on DMOZ (one of the worthwhile directories).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9658993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kishoreseo
    Yes manual submitting to directories are value, but you need to aware of that directories, there are unlimited directories now a days on web, choosing a directory is most important factor in seo, directory must have good PA and DA, it should be live from past years etc

    Find out such top value directories on web and start doing manual submission, it is worthy doing them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9659057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jezter6
      Originally Posted by kishoreseo View Post

      Yes manual submitting to directories are value, but you need to aware of that directories, there are unlimited directories now a days on web, choosing a directory is most important factor in seo, directory must have good PA and DA, it should be live from past years etc

      Find out such top value directories on web and start doing manual submission, it is worthy doing them
      All of those factors (except how long the site has been alive) can be gamed and are an absolute HORRIBLE way to identify where to place a link.

      Stop listening to the idiots and THINK for a second about your business. If you want to be a real business, you have to act like one. A real business doesn't want to associate themselves with crappy content and links to unrelated spammy crap.

      As long as you continue to put your sites in directories filled with clickbank affiliates and churn and burn fad-diet-of-the-week crap, you will never have a website with long term rankings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9659143].message }}

Trending Topics