I'm new here and I've got my first question for you guys.
So - at the moment I'm looking for good blogs - I want to pay people for make a post about some fashion stuff I am working on.
So my current strategy:
- Finding blogs with a DA (Moz) of about 20.
- Finding blogs with at least 1.000 Facebook fans, Twitter follower, Instagram follower etc. in sum.
- Finding blogs with at least one post every 2-3 weeks.
- Finding blogs in UK and Germany
What I've done to find blogs:
- Google Search (regular search + searches like "intitle: outfit of the day"
- Google Alerts
- Checking backlinks of fashion shops (but that;s alot of work)
- G-Lock Blog Finder Tool (most of you might use this to get blog comments, I'm trying to find blogs - but most of them don't match my search
- Searching on Twitter etc.
I've found a bunch of blogs but now I think it's getting harder and harder and I always get back on the same blogs again.
Now I would like to know if someone of you can suggest me some tools, methods or anything else to find those "hidden" blogs out there in the internet.
I would love to hear what you guys have to say!
All the best & greetings from the UK