by bostjan33 Banned
13 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey all,

I've been searching and trying a couple of services and scripts to do some social bookmarking and article submitting on an auto-pilot, but no luck.

Yes, I know what you're going to think: "stay away, or Google will slap your PR". No worries, I'll push the brake to the script or service, before it goes too wild (or I'm not gonna use it, if it can't).

My question tough, is this; is there a reliable service or web-based script that does the trick, without braking the bank or my PR? E.g, which one do you use?

Thanks!
#auto #submitter
  • Profile picture of the author Ledux
    For social bookmarking I recommend SocialMonkee.com and for article submission I don't know a good service.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698329].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bostjan33
      Banned
      No thanks to SocialMonkee. They don't post their sites, you have to buy the service (lifetime membership, so byebye quality), before you can take a look at their sites list.
      No way I'm buying something I can't preview.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hudson White
    Don't try to use any tool or auto submitter as Google has already mentioned that such links will not be acceptable as these auto tools don't have intellect of a human being. It's better submit links manually and try to earn quality backlinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698445].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author melvinsh
      Originally Posted by Hudson White View Post

      Don't try to use any tool or auto submitter as Google has already mentioned that such links will not be acceptable as these auto tools don't have intellect of a human being. It's better submit links manually and try to earn quality backlinks.
      A lot of tools are quite professional it's the ones like magic submitter, senuke, socialadr, social monkee etc that Google dislikes. As far as the professional ones Go, they are built off of social network APIs. Many brands are even advertised on bottom as using these tools to help manage their social media what should that tell you?

      It just allows you to update more than one social media account at once no big deal.

      If you need professional tools use services like Hootsuite, IFTTT, a Onlywire, Sendible, RSS Graffiti to update multiple profiles at once on 50+ social networks and bookmarking sites.

      There are many others but no need to look when you discover something that works for you so these are the ones I use. Also for the last 3 years I use them all it works for me and what I need my business to do.
      Signature
      Syndr.com - Social Media Syndication - stop buying fake shares & likes! Get Real Shares from Onlywire & Sendible users managing their own social profiles! Drip feed - Anonymous Shares - Spun Content - View Reports - FREE Accounts - 45+ Social Networks - Take The Tour

      Wanna run a successful Giveaway? SKYPE: Justin.chasar I can get you 1000s of real subscribers, facebook likes, etc. in days
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Short term links on a long term site? You might be doing it wrong.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO Power
    Social bookmarking and article directly links are pretty much useless unless you are using them as tier 3 links. Onlywire, social monkee, and socialadr are some of the social bookmarking sites you can try. Unique article wizard does article submissions.

    That said, I think you are better off building the bookmarks and article links with GSA SER.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698925].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patco
      Originally Posted by SEO Power View Post

      Social bookmarking and article directly links are pretty much useless unless you are using them as tier 3 links. Onlywire, social monkee, and socialadr are some of the social bookmarking sites you can try. Unique article wizard does article submissions.

      That said, I think you are better off building the bookmarks and article links with GSA SER.
      I like your whole idea. I also use Ultimate Demon which can also help a lot, but the fact is that GSA is a good tool to help getting a better ranking!
      Signature

      A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
      Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9699539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MWatson
    Yeah, hate to break it to you but it's not 2011 anymore, and while the software may have worked for a bit, these programmers can't keep up with google.

    You're better of finding a VA (virtual assistant) to outsource the work. Which is much more effective into opinion.


    Cheers,
    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698980].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bostjan33
      Banned
      Originally Posted by MWatson View Post

      Yeah, hate to break it to you but it's not 2011 anymore, and while the software may have worked for a bit, these programmers can't keep up with google.

      You're better of finding a VA (virtual assistant) to outsource the work. Which is much more effective into opinion.


      Cheers,
      Mark
      Yeah, I thought so. VAs are pretty cheap, but effective. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Brown1
    Please don't try auto submission. Google will not consider that links. Try to submit everything manually.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700324].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promo87
    Banned
    Well, no don't trying using then because eventually you will find yourself dug deep inside the ground ! Better to do such things manually rather than ....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700397].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AskAnAffiliate
    Hi,

    Just a quick question. What is your feedback on Magic Submitter for content submission, article writing, etc?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9701433].message }}

Trending Topics