Recommend a service for building PBNs

38 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey everyone,

I used to outsource my PBN creation (i.e. buy expired domains, register them, set up hosting, add Wordpress, a theme, some content). Then I'd take the sites and add links and fresh content and manage them going forward.

BUT, the service provider I was using isn't doing this anymore.

Any recommendations as to a good person/company who I could outsource the PBN setup to?

Thanks!
#building #pbns #recommend #service
  • Profile picture of the author ilee
    Sounds like a similar service to mine. Who took care of the hosting? You or him?
    Signature
    --~***~--


    --~***~--
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9727408].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author stylinsmitty
      He set up the hosting but then I took it over after the first month. Is this something you can help with?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9728927].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AskAnAffiliate
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9727440].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author stylinsmitty
      Originally Posted by AskAnAffiliate View Post

      Hi,

      Please let me know if I can help. I've been creating several for years and work with other clients. Send me a PM.
      Looks like I can't PM yet (not enough messages on WF)...is there an email I can reach you at?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9728936].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO Power
    Jon Haver of authoritywebsiteincome.com has a PBN creation service and he's pretty reliable but the service is currently 'sold out' and you have to contact him to know when it's going to be available.

    You can also outsource some of the steps and expedite the process by getting domains from expired domain sellers and outsourcing the WordPress installation on elance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9728972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
    What was the reason why you choose your previous provider? Maybe that's a good start for everyone here to decide if they met your requirements.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729090].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author stylinsmitty
      Originally Posted by edpudol1973 View Post

      What was the reason why you choose your previous provider? Maybe that's a good start for everyone here to decide if they met your requirements.
      I'm looking for someone who can help save me some time by doing the following:
      1. Find some good domains for PBN purposes
      2. Set up domain registration, hosting, and install WP
      3. Build unique content according to a given niche (no spun content)
      4. Make each site look decent (unique themes, images, video, etc.)

      My previous supplier was able to do all of this and then sent a summary (in Excel) that allowed me to log into the hosting account and set up my own payments so that I own the hosting going forward). That's one thing I don't like about Jon Haver's service - He charges $10/site/month to host...I'd rather take that on myself.

      I hope this helps. Let me know if anyone is able to help or if you have any other questions.
      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729124].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by stylinsmitty View Post

        That's one thing I don't like about Jon Haver's service - He charges $10/site/month to host...I'd rather take that on myself.

        I hope this helps. Let me know if anyone is able to help or if you have any other questions.
        Thanks
        The good news on his service is he didn't use Domain Pagerank. Lots of pure scams being sold now because PR is over a year out of date (and it will only get worse since it is not likely to be ever upated again according to Google). The bad news is those prices were HIGH

        129 for those metrics? ....but then again it depends on the backlinks.

        I am sold out of complete with content PBNs but I would caution you to always check the backlinks. At those prices I would expect to see some pretty good links.

        FOR NOW....You can still use PR for evaluating link profiles (because it is unlikely when viewing a profile of a sites links that they all have lost original PR).

        YOU should see a multiple of PR3 links and PR2 links but at those prices probably a few PR4 links (or a whole heap of PR3s) as well.

        Good luck to you
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729191].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author stylinsmitty
          Thanks for the input - much appreciated!

          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          The good news on his service is he didn't use Domain Pagerank. Lots of pure scams being sold now because PR is over a year out of date (and it will only get worse since it is not likely to be ever upated again according to Google). The bad news is those prices were HIGH

          129 for those metrics? ....but then again it depends on the backlinks.

          I am sold out of complete with content PBNs but I would caution you to always check the backlinks. At those prices I would expect to see some pretty good links.

          FOR NOW....You can still use PR for evaluating link profiles (because it is unlikely when viewing a profile of a sites links that they all have lost original PR).

          YOU should see a multiple of PR3 links and PR2 links but at those prices probably a few PR4 links (or a whole heap of PR3s) as well.

          Good luck to you
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729538].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author taboy74
        I am doing this for my employer. Finding expired domains and setting up the domain. Content generation and posting using SEO Content Machine.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9733633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestMate70
    You might find it better to hire VA, train them and get your work done accordingly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by BestMate70 View Post

      You might find it better to hire VA, train them and get your work done accordingly.
      Good luck training a VA to properly evaluate domains for you. It is not something that is all that simple, and you could be throwing a ton of money down the drain.

      The rest of the process described could be done by a VA, but that part of it... no way I'm leaving that in the hands of a VA.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729802].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patco
      Originally Posted by BestMate70 View Post

      You might find it better to hire VA, train them and get your work done accordingly.
      What's the point at all? If we simply train him, won't we waste more time than just find some1 who knows how to work?
      Signature

      A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
      Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730052].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
        For a non-SEO person, just someone looking to do SEO for his own website, is buying a good PBN a good idea or is it better to spend that money on SEO guys who will give you links from their PBNs?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730068].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

          For a non-SEO person, just someone looking to do SEO for his own website, is buying a good PBN a good idea or is it better to spend that money on SEO guys who will give you links from their PBNs?
          Good question. Here the thing. Nowadays its downright dangerous to buy links off of publicly sold PBNs if they are selling to multiple people (and most are selling to A LOT of people). Now some SEOs use them for their customers and don't just sell the links but those use their domains for far less people and so charge much more than PBN link rental services.

          So if you ae willing to pay a few hundred for a good SEO then you are probably save but the sub 200 a month link sellers end up trying to make up their cost s on multiple customers and so the points of protection failure are multiplied.

          Still as with all things ownership has its benefits. If you have the time then you end up with assets that can last a while (And even be built up if the domains get weaker over a two year span).
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730248].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nik0
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Good question. Here the thing. Nowadays its downright dangerous to buy links off of publicly sold PBNs if they are selling to multiple people (and most are selling to A LOT of people). Now some SEOs use them for their customers and don't just sell the links but those use their domains for far less people and so charge much more than PBN link rental services.

            So if you ae willing to pay a few hundred for a good SEO then you are probably save but the sub 200 a month link sellers end up trying to make up their cost s on multiple customers and so the points of protection failure are multiplied.

            Still as with all things ownership has its benefits. If you have the time then you end up with assets that can last a while (And even be built up if the domains get weaker over a two year span).
            Nope I just lowered to $99/month and people get 5 dedicated domains for that, including PR4's, no sharing with others, but sure you won't find such deal very often
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730337].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

              Nope I just lowered to $99/month and people get 5 dedicated domains for that, including PR4's, no sharing with others, but sure you won't find such deal very often
              but you were just outed by really good evidence of your own words.as a blatant racist and content thief here

              http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...-services.html

              so how reliable can you be when you say that when your own thread here at wf does not match the details of that claim?

              people such as yourself can say anything in threads to pimp their service
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730354].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nik0
                Banned
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                but you were just outed by really good evidence as a blatant racist and content thief here

                http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...-services.html

                so how reliable can you be when you say that?
                People can check it their selves, I don't care about providing link reports anymore as domains are dedicated so people see what they get.

                On top of that we add 5 posts per domain and make the sites look real, so far most of my customers were stunned by my efforts

                It takes a while for me too pay off this way but I'm not short on funds, in fact my goal is to turn most of these sites into full fledge money sites to make it a bit more profitable for me .
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730370].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  People can check it their selves, I don't care about providing link reports anymore as domains are dedicated so people see what they get.

                  On top of that we add 5 posts per domain and make the sites look real, so far most of my customers were stunned by my efforts .
                  Its not a matter of link reports its a matter of what you are claiming here and whats not promised in your sales page. and yeah if your offer were five dedicated PR4s rather than just rankings you have an obligation to allow them to confirm thats what they are getting. That and the fact that since you have claimed the PR4s cost you so much money to buy the idea of you dedicating FIVE of them to each and only one customer is simply not credible for $99 a month. You would be renting each PR4 out for $20 which frankly makes no business sense.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730532].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author nik0
                    Banned
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    Its not a matter of link reports its a matter of what you are claiming here and whats not promised in your sales page. and yeah if your offer were five dedicated PR4s rather than just rankings you have an obligation to allow them to confirm thats what they are getting. That and the fact that since you have claimed the PR4s cost you so much money to buy the idea of you dedicating FIVE of them to each and only one customer is simply not credible for $99 a month. You would be renting each PR4 out for $20 which frankly makes no business sense.
                    Read!!!

                    I said PR4 domains included, that doesn't mean they get FIVE PR4 domains.

                    On average it's about 4 PR3 and 1 expired PR4, some times 3 PR3 and 2 dropped PR4's, depends a bit on what's available.

                    In other words I spend about $500/600 per client on domains and $125 on content and I also do some additional link building but hard to put a price tag on that as I have these domains already so it's only price of content and don't feel like calculating maintenance cost for that now.

                    I also do additional link building to these five domains to rank them but that's also for my own benefit to monetize them in the future so I don't include that in the costs, see new clients cost me more at the start then they bring in as the network is pretty full now so I have no hurry getting new clients but I do want some new clients here and there as it results in free content for myself cause when a client cancels after 3 months he obviouses loses his links. I ain't paying $700+ upfront to give it away so more new clients means the sites will grow and as they are all niche relevant it can be a very nice content rich network in a few years with very few OBL.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730691].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                but you were just outed by really good evidence of your own words.as a blatant racist and content thief here

                http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...-services.html
                I dunno...

                If telling a black person that he is from the ghetto is racist, is calling a white person "trailer park trash" also racist? I hope not because that would mean that I am really racist against white people.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730388].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                  I dunno...

                  If telling a black person that he is from the ghetto is racist, is calling a white person "trailer park trash" also racist? I hope not because that would mean that I am really racist against white people.
                  Maybe you are racist (the chances are pretty high since you need this explained to you) since you question whether its racist.. There are quite a few racists on this board.. But yep claiming because you know someone you are arguing with is African American they came from the ghetto is MOST DEFINITELY racist and if I because I know or think you are white call you trailer park trash thats racist too. the "I call people of my own race names too" defense just doesn't work in avoiding being racist.

                  The things that are elementary on this board that you have to explain is pretty amazing. Or maybe explaining isn't necessary and its just some people not like being called or seeing others called on racism.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730417].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    Maybe you are (the chances are pretty high since you need this explained to you).. There are quite a few racists on this board.. But yep claiming because you know someone you are arguing with is African American they came from the ghetto is MOST DEFINITELY racist and if I because I know or think you are white call you trailer park trash thats racist too.

                    The things that are elementary on this board that you have to explain is pretty amazing..
                    I'm not sure I understand, explain it to me again.


                    You see, as a white person, if you knew I was a white person and called me trailer trash I wouldn't see it as racist, but I don't often pull the race card so that may have something to do with it.

                    Personally, I find your little quips about having to explain things to us idiots much more offensive.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730429].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                      Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                      You see, as a white person, if you knew I was a white person and called me trailer trash I wouldn't see it as racist, but I don't often pull the race card so that may have something to do with it.
                      Yep..Just like I thought.... I know your kind. Anyone who says anything about racism is pulling the race card that way you can squelch any claims whatsoever against it (and your own views). Shucks even claiming that an african American had to come from a ghetto isn't racist...ROFL

                      . but sorry doesn't even matter if you didn't see it as racist (lying anyway) it still would be. Seeing a color and ascribing a derogatory stereotype is racist. Educate yourself on the meaning of the word perhaps?. .

                      Personally, I find your little quips about having to explain things to us idiots much more offensive.
                      Personally If you hadn't figured out there are a few people who I have described in the last two posts that I don't really care what they think.
                      Signature

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730459].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                        Yep..Just like I thought.... I know your kind. Anyone who says anything about racism is pulling the race card that way you can squelch any claims whatsoever against it (and your own views).
                        Yes, my own views of hating white people.

                        I have to admit, the way you said "I know your kind" is extremely prejudice and ignorant, lumping us all together and stereotyping us like that...

                        Shucks even claiming that an african American had to come from a ghetto isn't racist...ROFL

                        . but sorry doesn't even matter if you didn't see it as racist (lying anyway) it still would be. Seeing a color and ascribing a derogatory stereotype is racist. Educate yourself on the meaning of the word perhaps?. .

                        Personally If you hadn't figured out there are a few people who I have described in the last two posts that I don't really care what they think.
                        You seem really mad and it's causing you to make outlandish comments. I am going to excuse you, this time. But I recommend you take a break, step back, and look at the way you are acting.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730475].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                          Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                          I have to admit, the way you said "I know your kind" is extremely prejudice and ignorant, lumping us all together and stereotyping us like that...
                          try again. That flopped. By kind I was talking about people who think a certain way as evidenced by your posts not your color. If I say the kind of people who think the world is flat are stupid thats defining by their beliefs not a stereotype. Do you understand what a stereotype is yet?

                          You seem really mad and it's causing you to make outlandish comments. I am going to excuse you, this time.
                          Au contraire. I tend to be very direct and pointed ..ask around . I am not angry at all . In fact as I type this I am smiling to myself because you and Nik0 amuse me .

                          But I recommend you take a break, step back, and look at the way you are acting.
                          It is wise to take ones own advice. Anyone acting like implying an African American had to have come from the ghetto is not racist is revealing maybe more than they want of themselves.

                          Just saying. Show me what you defend and I'll show you who you are. I suppose you could be a mod to be telling me you will excuse me as if you have that power here. however it would not change that that was a VERY racist thing that was said. No apologies

                          and yes still smirking not angry
                          Signature

                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730520].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                            try again. That flopped. By kind I was talking about people who think a certain way as evidenced by your posts not your color. If I say the kind of people who think the world is flat are stupid thats defining by their beliefs not a stereotype. Do you understand what a stereotype is yet?

                            Au contraire. I tend to be very direct and pointed ..ask around . I am not angry at all . In fact as I type this I am smiling to myself because you and Nik0 amuse me .

                            It is wise to take ones own advice. Anyone acting like implying an African American had to have come from the ghetto is not racist is revealing maybe more than they want of themselves.

                            Just saying. Show me what you defend and I'll show you who you are. I suppose you could be a mod to be telling me you will excuse me as if you have that power here. however it would not change that that was VERY racist thing that was said. No apologies
                            You better calm down and slow your roll or else someone might hit you on the head with a shovel. Just sayin'...
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730525].message }}
                            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                              Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                              You better calm down and slow your roll or else someone might hit you on the head with a shovel. Just sayin'...
                              Well seeing as how even a mod would never say something so...what was your word....oh yes outlandish. thanks for informing me that you cannot excuse a fly around here.

                              P.S. Now who is sounding angry and unhinged?
                              Signature

                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730537].message }}
                              • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                Well seeing as how even a mod would never say something so...what was your word....oh yes outlandish. thanks for informing me that you cannot excuse a fly around here.

                                P.S. Now who is sounding angry and unhinged?
                                I'm just playing with you.

                                You went from someone who I highly respected to a race baiting asshat in the span of 10 minutes. And now I'm just going to keep poking at you until I get bored.
                                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730545].message }}
                                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                                  Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                                  I'm just playing with you.

                                  You went from someone who I highly respected to a race baiting asshat in the span of 10 minutes. And now I'm just going to keep poking at you until I get bored.
                                  and you went from what I thought was a respectable offline business person to someone who defends racism under the guise that anyone that calls it is baiting or playing the race card.

                                  You've exposed yourself

                                  If implying that an African American had to have come out of the ghetto is not racist then you have merely redefined it to give yourself an excuse for your own thought processes (as evidenced by your posts not mind reading). I am ecstatic I lost your respect. Something would be VERY wrong if I held it from people who think like you do.

                                  And now I'm just going to keep poking at you until I get bored.
                                  Alas showing more signs of imbalance I see .

                                  .
                                  Signature

                                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730556].message }}
                                  • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                    and you went from what I thought was a respectable offline business person to someone who defends racism under the guise that anyone that calls it is baiting or playing the race card.

                                    You've exposed yourself

                                    If implying that an African American had to have come out of the ghetto is not racist then you have merely redefined it to give yourself an excuse for your own thought processes (as evidenced by your posts not mind reading). I am ecstatic I lost your respect. Something would be VERY wrong if I held it from people who think like you do.

                                    Alas showing more signs of imbalance I see .

                                    .
                                    It's funny, you don't have the slightest clue what race I am nor do you know anything else about me.

                                    I gave my opinion that I don't think it's racist to call a white person trailer park trash and from that you accused me of being a racist, a liar, and being too stupid to understand your explanation (ie. Not agree with you).

                                    You also put me in a group and spoke of "my kind" while stereotyping me based on what you say other people do.

                                    After reading the other thread that you linked to as well as this one, along with what you accused me of, you have proven yourself far beyond a reasonable doubt to be a race baiter. Keep pulling that card!
                                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730564].message }}
                                    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                                      Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                                      It's funny, you don't have the slightest clue what race I am nor do you know anything else about me.
                                      Try and keep up with your own statements. You are flailing around helplessly because you have been nailed.

                                      You see, as a white person, if you knew I was a white person and called me trailer trash I wouldn't see it as racist, but I don't often pull the race card so that may have something to do with it.
                                      See? You already stated you were white but it doesn't matter a fig newton what color you were. Its your views that its okay to imply that an African American must have come from a ghetto that are racist. Of course I KNOW you are not african American. I know of no African American that would agree that was not racist.

                                      You also put me in a group and spoke of "my kind" while stereotyping me based on what you say other people do
                                      .

                                      I put you in the kind that claims objecting to obvious racism is playing the race card because you put yourself into that kind. If you say tht you believe in God then It puts you in the theist kind. Thats not a stereotype no matter how much you beg for it to be one. Meanwhile you are a hypocrite because you have no problem with someone putting an african american as having come from the ghetto kind. Now do you?

                                      you have proven yourself far beyond a reasonable doubt to be a race baiter. Keep pulling that card!
                                      Whats beyond any reasonable doubt is that ANYONE who claims that implying an african americans must have come from the ghetto isn't a racist statement is a sympathizer to what any dictionary would define as racism

                                      Keep pulling the race bait/race card argument for an excuse and cover. It DOES play in some circles but only to the backward. and as I stated ..the sympathizers of the backward

                                      P.S There ARE times when the race card is pulled illigitimately but implying that an African American would have come for the ghetto is QUINTESSENTIAL racism. YOU have no point

                                      Now back to the subject of this thread... I guess I got bored with you first
                                      Signature

                                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730611].message }}
                                      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                                        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                        Try and keep up with your own statements. You are flailing around helplessly because you have been nailed.

                                        See? You already stated you were white
                                        No, I haven't been nailed nor am I "flailing around". It was an example, I was clearly laying out a scenario from a white person's view since I was talking about a whether the remark would be racist towards a white person.

                                        But what if I was white? What does that matter? Why does race matter so much to you that you had to start a war in the other thread and bring it into this one?


                                        but it doesn't matter a fig newton what color you were. Its your views that its okay to imply that an African American must have come from a ghetto that are racist. Of course I KNOW you are not african American. I know of no African American that would agree that was not racist.
                                        I never said a word about blacks or ghettos. Never related the two, not once. Only you did. Only you, both in the other thread and in this one, you are the only person to bring black people up at all. Not only did you bring black people into the mix, but you equated them with someone else's comment about the ghetto.

                                        But don't let the facts get in the way of your race baiting lol..

                                        Whats beyond any reasonable doubt is that ANYONE who claims that implying an african americans must have come from the ghetto isn't a racist statement is a sympathizer to what any dictionary would define as racism
                                        Who claimed that? niko didn't, I didn't, only you did. Niko never said that blacks have to come from the ghetto.

                                        Keep pulling the race bait/race card argument for an excuse and cover. It DOES play in some circles but only to the backward. and as I stated ..the sympathizers of the backward. .
                                        It's not an excuse, it's EXACTLY what you are doing. You brought race into something where it didn't belong and you continue to show your ass as you try to justify it.

                                        No one gives a shit that you're black no matter how much you want them to. You need to go find your fix of racial controversy elsewhere.
                                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730625].message }}
                                        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                                          Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                                          No, I haven't been nailed nor am I "flailing around". It was an example, I was clearly laying out a scenario from a white person's view since I was talking about a whether the remark would be racist towards a white person
                                          Don't be stupid. You can't talk on behalf of a white person's perspective if you are not one. Your are getting sillier and sillier. .

                                          Only you did. Only you, both in the other thread and in this one, you are the only person to bring black people up at all. Not only did you bring black people into the mix, but you equated them with someone else's comment about the ghetto.
                                          Such silliness. Sad to say but you are full of rather VAST ignorance. I am well known to be an African American on this board you poor soul. You have no sense of that or board history because you are new and commenting on what you have no knowledge of like a fool. The poster who knows I am African American not only referenced me as coming from a ghetto which yes is an minority defined term

                                          Ghetto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                                          but referenced Elvis Presley's song about ghettos in Chicago (which don't make the facts confuse you) IS African American. Your argument that when talking to someone you know is an african American you imply that they came from a ghetto isn't racist because they didn't use the work Black is just drop down dead stupid. Utter foolishness to the 10th degree. I suppose the next time you see a black person if you ask them if they just came out of the ghetto it wouldn't be racist because you never said the word black?

                                          ROFL....you do make up your little rules to cover up things don't you?. again not angry because you are just too entertainingly HILARIOUS.

                                          But you are right about one thing. Your vast ignorance and stupidity need no more rebuttal in this thread which is why I just stated we should get back to the subject of it. You cannot possibly expose yourelf more anyway and I might add if race means nothing to you why did you feel it your duty to engage on the subject which wasn't even directed at you?? Hmmmm on that and no doubt your half baked equally irrational answer

                                          We now return to regular programming.
                                          Signature

                                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730660].message }}
                                          • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                                            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                            Don't be stupid. You can't talk on behalf of a white person's perspective if you are not one. Your are getting sillier and sillier. .
                                            Wait, did you just say that a person can't discuss a scenario in which they put themselves as something different?

                                            So I can't say "If I was a sailor I would enjoy sailing boats."?

                                            Seriously, WTF are you talking about? You are digging your hole deeper and deeper.

                                            You argument that when talking to someone you know is an african American you imply that they came from a ghetto isn't racist because they didn't use the work Black is just drop down dead stupid.
                                            Again, I never said this. I never said a single thing about blacks in ghettos and people talking about it, nor did I say if it was or wasn't racist. Never.

                                            Show me where I said ANYTHING like that.

                                            You are a LIAR.

                                            You call it "my argument" but I NEVER said that.

                                            The only thing I said is that if I was a white person I wouldn't consider it racist to say that I was trailer trash. Not black, not the ghetto. None of what you accused me of.


                                            The truth is this whole thing started because you wanted to race bait. Your statements two posts up continually talk about someone saying that blacks have to come from the ghetto. But your race baiting has clouded your view so badly that you can't even see the words as they were typed. Niko NEVER said all blacks are from the ghetto like you accused him of and have been ranting about ever since. He said that YOU were from the ghetto and he did so because, in his words, you were being sleazy. You, and ONLY you, have been the only one to bring blacks into it.

                                            But you ar eright about one thing. Your vast ignorance and stupidity need no more rebuttal in this thread which is why I just stated we should get back to the subject of it. You cannot possibly expose yourelf more anyway.
                                            There you go, acting like a child and attacking me with lame insults. Ya know what, it's better than race baiting so please keep at it.
                                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730682].message }}
                                        • Profile picture of the author nik0
                                          Banned
                                          Lol we have one more racist thread, grabbing the popcorn
                                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730661].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author nik0
                  Banned
                  Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                  I dunno...

                  If telling a black person that he is from the ghetto is racist, is calling a white person "trailer park trash" also racist? I hope not because that would mean that I am really racist against white people.
                  Since I ever read the phrase "trailer park trash" I just love repeating it when the occassion offers itself.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730667].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                    Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                    Since I ever read the phrase "trailer park trash" I just love repeating it when the occassion offers itself.
                    You racist bast*rd! Why do you hate white people?!?!?!
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730683].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author nik0
                      Banned
                      Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                      You racist bast*rd! Why do you hate white people?!?!?!
                      Lol, not all, just the ones that behave like Mike A., oh **** he's black.

                      You made some good points though, no idea why Mike identifies himself with ALL the black people in the world when it was just pointed at him cause of his ghetto behavior. If he was white I would have called him trailer park trash and then no one would start about racism.

                      As for Christians, screw them all with their bible full of hating.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730692].message }}

Trending Topics