Competition in Google

24 replies
  • SEO
  • |
hi my new sit is : Reverse Mortgages | Pros And Cons Of Reverse Mortgages

What are the best free ways to get on the first rank in Google
#competition #google #seo #seo 2015
  • Profile picture of the author marketmongoose
    It would not be completely free.

    You can make a 301 redirect from an expired domain with Backlinks from High Authority sites like Wikipedia etc.

    If you're thinking for long run, we would advise to create different types of backlinks with huge diversity in keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810151].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miramax7
      I have a blog Tumblr PR 2 PA 30 Share them with the addition of links Do you will help me this topic Blog What do you think? marketmongoose and thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Anton095
      Originally Posted by marketmongoose View Post

      It would not be completely free.

      You can make a 301 redirect from an expired domain with Backlinks from High Authority sites like Wikipedia etc.

      If you're thinking for long run, we would advise to create different types of backlinks with huge diversity in keywords.

      A huge divestity in keywords will make your site high ranked with "huge divestity in keywords", but not exactly what you need.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9815154].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
    The content sucks and is poorly written; its never going to rank well in Google, no matter what you do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810157].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miramax7
      Sorry I did not understand my friend "cbpayne"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810176].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
        Originally Posted by miramax7 View Post

        Sorry I did not understand my friend "cbpayne"
        It means that your content is really badly written by someone who does not have a good understanding of English grammar. The content is of no use to anyone. No one will be happy with anything from your site in their search results as it is that bad. Google will respond accordingly.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810187].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author miramax7
          Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post

          It means that your content is really badly written by someone who does not have a good understanding of English grammar. The content is of no use to anyone. No one will be happy with anything from your site in their search results as it is that bad. Google will respond accordingly.
          ha ok
          He site nitch campaign of the net I did not know he was a bad Is it a good source of content
          and thank you men
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promo87
    Banned
    Originally Posted by miramax7 View Post

    hi my new sit is : Reverse Mortgages | Pros And Cons Of Reverse Mortgages

    What are the best free ways to get on the first rank in Google
    Well, first of all this is not a place to promote your site over here you have a site fine but can you please let us know why you have put the link over here ?? I guess the answer is you are trying to build a link which is going to get you traffic, so let me correct you over here yes will will get the traffic because this is a site that has lots of visitors but what it will do is it will put the bounce rate of your website on to the extreme level, and I don't think that's good for you also I don't think that the website link you have dropped over here has anything to do with the relevancy and I guess according to google link relevancy should be their.... !!!! So, I guess by giving your example I have already guided you how you get yourself over the SERPs now the rest of the thing I'll leave it over to you for deciding wether to move forward with the good way or you want to take the cards from the bad pile of stock!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9810312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miramax7
      Originally Posted by promo87 View Post

      Well, first of all this is not a place to promote your site over here you have a site fine but can you please let us know why you have put the link over here ?? I guess the answer is you are trying to build a link which is going to get you traffic, so let me correct you over here yes will will get the traffic because this is a site that has lots of visitors but what it will do is it will put the bounce rate of your website on to the extreme level, and I don't think that's good for you also I don't think that the website link you have dropped over here has anything to do with the relevancy and I guess according to google link relevancy should be their.... !!!! So, I guess by giving your example I have already guided you how you get yourself over the SERPs now the rest of the thing I'll leave it over to you for deciding wether to move forward with the good way or you want to take the cards from the bad pile of stock!
      Unfortunately, my friend thinking wrong + Thanked
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9813085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Willy
    If you really want to get ranked on Google, I would suggest that you should be doing the following:

    - Content must be written in good quality and value
    - Proper on-page and off-page optimization
    - Get engaged in social media and community discussions
    - Upload relevant videos in Youtube and other video sharing sites

    I hope this really helps you a lot. Cheers and good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814430].message }}
    • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814492].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author miramax7
        Originally Posted by socialplus View Post

        You need quality content my friend.
        yes plizz my friend and thank you
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9818116].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miramax7
      Originally Posted by Jeff Caceres View Post

      If you really want to get ranked on Google, I would suggest that you should be doing the following:

      - Content must be written in good quality and value
      - Proper on-page and off-page optimization
      - Get engaged in social media and community discussions
      - Upload relevant videos in Youtube and other video sharing sites

      I hope this really helps you a lot. Cheers and good luck!
      I've experimented with video sites but do not get to watch the video that upload
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9818128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SusanHayden
    You cannot get the first ranking over google directly, you should use various techniques to increase your websites ranking over search engines. Start with SEO techniques you can do it yourself for free, start with easy one. Include various SEO techniques like forum posts, social bookmarking, image backlinking, but don't forget to use social networking sites for the same purpose.
    Signature

    Cloud Based Employee Monitoring & Tracking Software =======> http://empmonitor.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brown2
    I have checked your website and I found many errors in it.

    1.Your website is not designed perfectly. It needs lots of changes.
    2. Your website lacks content. It doesn't have quality and relevant content on its pages.
    3. There is lots of grammar mistakes in your content.

    It can never rank until all these things are corrected.so make your website optimized according to on page SEO. After that, start doing various off page activities like social bookmarking, blog posting, and others for ranking on the SERP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9814994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author totalyrecycled12
    You need good -relevant content on you main landing page as well as getting rid of the non relevant advertising if I was looking for advice from this site i would instanly click away when i see adult dateing sites advertised and amazon products on the side bar.
    Signature
    For Free lessons on creating a free affiliate website including how to find a niche-how to find related key words and how to build your own free affiliate website including on and off page SEO Check out my
    Free Lessons Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9815088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ajmalkhan
    very bad content with totaly lost content structure and difficult to navigate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9815408].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author miramax7
      Originally Posted by ajmalkhan View Post

      very bad content with totaly lost content structure and difficult to navigate
      What do you recommend my friend + Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9818146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jezter6
    maybe, just maybe, something that shady would rank for a few days if you used serious spam tactics and blasted the crap out of it with comment and forum spam.

    Otherwise...not a chance that'll make it into the top 100
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9816034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO Power
    Originally Posted by miramax7 View Post

    hi my new sit is : Reverse Mortgages | Pros And Cons Of Reverse Mortgages

    What are the best free ways to get on the first rank in Google
    Your site is a good example of a piss-poor attempt at making a website. Your sidebar contains only ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9816259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Your trying to rank for reverse mortgage while running Amazon ads that have nothing to do with the niche.

    Not exactly a well thought out plan (massive competition + low earning ads).

    Good luck with all that.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9816296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    Skimmed through your home page content.

    You don't add anything to the discussion in your prospect's mind. You're just rehashing what everybody old enough to think about reverse mortgages already knows.

    You don't even mention that they can be used to purchase a new home or to refinance one.

    Or that, for most people, it's a lousy idea. Which means, you have not identified the small section of home owners and would-be home owners for whom this is a good tool.

    You have no specifics, only generalities. And at least one outright and major error.

    Plus you don't mention that reverse mortgages can be offered by a variety of sources but HECM's are the ones most people will end up with and why.

    Your target audience, by the way, is people in their late 50's and older (home owners) and also the kids of those people (so people in their early 40's and up).

    They look at reverse mortgages quite differently.

    Not saying you have to only address yourself to one group, but when you write for the kids,write for the kids; when you write for the old farts (people like me) write for old farts.

    As far as design goes, I've had success in the mortgage business with pretty bad design (though I never used that much red/pink).

    As far as ranking, take care of onpage optimization but make the page easy to read and, as mentioned above, useful. By easy to read, I mean short paragraphs, some white space, an image , bold some words... underline, etc.

    And stop bending backwards to use the phrase 'reverse mortgages' and use other words people use when they talk about reverse mortgages (interest rate, amortization, loan officer, pre-payment penalty, etc.)

    And get backlinks... Many people on this forum swear by one or another method of ranking... Google "warriorforum" and SEO or ranking pages and you'll find enough to get you started.

    Originally Posted by miramax7 View Post

    hi my new sit is : Reverse Mortgages | Pros And Cons Of Reverse Mortgages

    What are the best free ways to get on the first rank in Google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9816363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author orangedmcompany
    In Google really tough competition but if your website content have effective and you have to do quality work for the website then you will definitely beat the competition.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9816920].message }}

Trending Topics