Found A Technique To Rank For Anything In 6 Weeks

18 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I'm looking for testimonials or case studies of anyone who has signed up for RYS Academy to rank their properties at will for any keyword they want.

So far I have used a few tips that have been extremely beneficial to index new pages in less than 30 seconds. Very mind blowing stuff!

Now looking at implementing the strategies to rank at will. Hopefully someone else in this forum has any experience they can share with the rest of us.

Thanks for reading!
#found #rank #rys academy #seo #technique #weeks
  • Profile picture of the author vic1
    75% commission; keep trying!

    Best thing about them; they have a great funnel setup.
    I may look closer at that; as far as their program, looks like more BS for suckers.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author irawr
    Banned
    Originally Posted by norcalrich View Post

    So far I have used a few tips that have been extremely beneficial to index new pages in less than 30 seconds. Very mind blowing stuff!
    I could have told you that for free.

    "Mind Blowing"

    Only 1197$!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594718].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Stavrou
      Good Luck!
      Don't get your hopes up too much though...
      Signature

      Online Business Made Simple!
      http://www.PeterStavrou.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author norcalrich
      Originally Posted by irawr View Post

      I could have told you that for free.

      "Mind Blowing"

      Only 1197$!
      Isn't there a saying that goes, "you get what you pay for"?

      That information was just a tip of the iceberg. I have yet to dive into the juicy material and apply it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594953].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by norcalrich View Post

        Isn't there a saying that goes, "you get what you pay for"?

        That information was just a tip of the iceberg. I have yet to dive into the juicy material and apply it.
        Oh come on.

        You are nothing but a lousy spammer using multiple accounts and spinning the same message to start BS threads about some shitty course.

        http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...l#post10594882

        http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...l#post10594363

        Is this what they teach?
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594968].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author norcalrich
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          Oh come on.

          You are nothing but a lousy spammer using multiple accounts and spinning the same message to start BS threads about some shitty course.

          http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...l#post10594882

          http://www.warriorforum.com/search-e...l#post10594363

          Is this what they teach?
          Wow! Where do you get your manners from? Everyone has a right to voice their opinion. I don't know who you are and I don't really care how many posts on this forum you have. I was only looking for other people who have actually read and applied this course to see their feedback or even a case study.

          Have you yourself bought and applied this course? If not you don't have shit to talk about!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595218].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by norcalrich View Post

            Wow! Where do you get your manners from? Everyone has a right to voice their opinion. I don't know who you are and I don't really care how many posts on this forum you have. I was only looking for other people who have actually read and applied this course to see their feedback or even a case study.

            Have you yourself bought and applied this course? If not you don't have shit to talk about!
            I have plenty to talk about. You are lying.

            Look at the posts. Exact same post with some crappy spinning by two different accounts.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    He went from selling cell phone cases at a mall kiosk in Fargo, North Dakota to ranking for the keyword auto insurance in 6 weeks.

    True story.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594889].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author norcalrich
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      He went from selling cell phone cases at a mall kiosk in Fargo, North Dakota to ranking for the keyword auto insurance in 6 weeks.

      True story.
      Are you talking about the author of RYS Academy?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10594946].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        He went from selling cell phone cases at a mall kiosk in Fargo, North Dakota to ranking for the keyword auto insurance in 6 weeks.

        True story.
        Originally Posted by norcalrich View Post

        Are you talking about the author of RYS Academy?
        Yes, his real name is Warren Buffett.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595801].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tim3
    As you signed up here in 2007, then you must be well aware of the CB-type sales pages that were everywhere c. 2011 before the FTC put the boot in.
    This looks like one of those, so one would have thought you wouldn't need to be asking such a question.

    If you are looking for testimonials, they are right there on the sales page, with everyone proudly announcing how quickly their stuff got indexed.
    but nobody saying "if you visit my site I will tell you how much money I made using this program."

    Looks like the same old, same old to me with whoever is behind it is trying to emulate Becker... and look at all those affiliate pages in the SERP's!

    For me it's a $1997 Fail.

    For a fraction of that I would sooner sign up for MikeF's course, that's the guy you just insulted, because he knows about proper SEO and doesn't have to pretend or use smoke and mirror tactics.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595350].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
      Originally Posted by norcalrich View Post

      That information was just a tip of the iceberg. I have yet to dive into the juicy material and apply it.
      If that's the caliber of the "information" I'd call it a shiteberg instead, so you better hope that there's something worthwhile waiting for you.

      If you're honestly a customer (doesn't look so from Mike P.'s findings) and it's one of those drip feed courses where you get only a small chunk at a time I suspect one of the forthcoming lessons is about long-tail keywords. That is, ranking for something that's easy to rank for, not "anything".

      Here's another little spoiler: you can't rank for anything you want in six weeks just by ordering an expensive course. That's bollocks. On the other hand if you've got reasonable expectations it's indeed possible to rank something in six weeks.
      Signature
      Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
      Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

      What's your excuse?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595575].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author irawr
        Banned
        Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

        If that's the caliber of the "information" I'd call it a shiteberg instead, so you better hope that there's something worthwhile waiting for you.

        If you're honestly a customer (doesn't look so from Mike P.'s findings) and it's one of those drip feed courses where you get only a small chunk at a time I suspect one of the forthcoming lessons is about long-tail keywords. That is, ranking for something that's easy to rank for, not "anything".

        Here's another little spoiler: you can't rank for anything you want in six weeks just by ordering an expensive course. That's bollocks. On the other hand if you've got reasonable expectations it's indeed possible to rank something in six weeks.
        You don't need to lecture the scam artist. He already knows.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595600].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
          Originally Posted by irawr View Post

          You don't need to lecture the scam artist. He already knows.
          I mostly posted just to use the words "shiteberg" and "bollocks". The latter is one of the most beautiful words I know.
          Signature
          Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
          Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

          What's your excuse?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595627].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    I actually recommend that you all Google for this shit because it's comedy gold. I guess these guys are serious, but it looks like someone did the sales page for the lulz.

    "Over the shoulder training videos" - I'd love to see this futuristic hologram stuff.
    "you will know exactly how to use Google Properties for CRAZY ranking ability"
    "Our Quick and Effective Trust Flow Manipulation Method."
    "Learn how to build your Twitter Trust Flow and Topical Trust Flow"

    This is four of their five selling points. I'm not making this up to be funny.

    According to the video they'll teach you to "cut the cost to the absolute minimum". I guess that doesn't include the course price...
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595739].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author irawr
      Banned
      Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

      I actually recommend that you all Google for this shit because it's comedy gold. I guess these guys are serious, but it looks like someone did the sales page for the lulz.

      "Over the shoulder training videos" - I'd love to see this futuristic hologram stuff.
      "you will know exactly how to use Google Properties for CRAZY ranking ability"
      "Our Quick and Effective Trust Flow Manipulation Method."
      "Learn how to build your Twitter Trust Flow and Topical Trust Flow"

      This is four of their five selling points. I'm not making this up to be funny.

      According to the video they'll teach you to "cut the cost to the absolute minimum". I guess that doesn't include the course price...
      I went looking for reviews but it's mostly spam and junk.

      Check this dude out -> Real User Reviews @ SourceDigest |

      RYS Academy | Real User Reviews @ SourceDigest

      Pro backlinks as well. He's got a PBN and 20k nofollow links and everything. Favicon is hostgator so I'm not going to bother to see what the host is. I think I'm going to bookmark that site to see how long it takes for panda to maul that site.

      All of the content is 250 words of unique content barfed into a template. Edit: no it's just a template. It's not unique at all.

      If the owner of what-ever-that-is reads, PM me, we need to have a chat.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595789].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by irawr View Post

        I went looking for reviews but it's mostly spam and junk.

        Check this dude out -> Real User Reviews @ SourceDigest |

        RYS Academy | Real User Reviews @ SourceDigest

        Pro backlinks as well. He's got a PBN and 20k nofollow links and everything. Favicon is hostgator so I'm not going to bother to see what the host is. I think I'm going to bookmark that site to see how long it takes for panda to maul that site.

        All of the content is 250 words of unique content barfed into a template. Edit: no it's just a template. It's not unique at all.

        If the owner of what-ever-that-is reads, PM me, we need to have a chat.




        IM niche affiliate site with 87 golden products. Not a single shit affiliate product on the site, amazing.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595797].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author irawr
          Banned
          Originally Posted by yukon View Post

          IM niche affiliate site with 87 golden products. Not a single shit affiliate product on the site, amazing.
          Discover The Best Way To Get Instant Buyer Traffic FOR FREE
          You’re getting my 18 Page PDF Report with No-Fluff
          And I’m Going To Show You My Simple Way To Get Quick Affiliate Sales
          SIX add to cart buttons. SIX.

          http://sourcedigestblog.com/make-money-online/

          I love the keyword he's targetting. Top Notch work there.

          Clearly the next Pat Flynn.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10595802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ahsanawan4
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10596340].message }}

Trending Topics