I have an e-commerce and recently checked that my Spam Score on MOZ is 7/17. At Open Site Explorer from MOZ it gives me the following info:
7 Total Flag Spam including:
- Low MozTrust or MozRank score
- Large Site with Few Links
- Ratio of Followed to NoFollowed Subdomains
Well, my Spam Score increased a lot with no reason (at least for me).
I will describe some actions that I currently do:
- I have a blog too where I post exclusive content about the niche of my e-commerce and I often link a keyword to my store;
- Almost every product has Link Juice and also SEO optimized description;
- Have some backlinks from others blogs from the same niche.
Starting from the information that MOZ gave me, I've found that 180 backlinks from my store, just 2% are NoFollow.
Can you help me with some advices and tips to decrease that Spam Score? Do I have to care about using more No Follow links, even in my blog that is a subdomain of my store?
Thanks in advance!