9 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi guys
I am new in SEO and for that reason I will be an active member of this forum.
I have created an SEO website and I would like to tell you what I have done until now and tell me your opinions.
1) The most important I have score 92% score in seo site check up. The rest 8% is media requests , IP & some htaccess things which are not necessary. The website is loading 2 seconds.
2) I started creating backlinks from websites like copyrighted , amazon , sony , microsoft
3) I have 2 languages (Greek , English) and I will add Spanish , Russian , Chinese
4) I have created geo meta tags
5) I have create a business account on google for maps.
6) I created also schema tags like video , contact , promotion and breadcrumbs
7) I am sharing stories every day to storify
8) I have created a blog with Youtube channel. I will try every week to update it so at the end of the year to have 50-60 active videos.

My competitors
About Youtube my competitors don't have a lot of videos. Also Cyprus is a new ''market'' in SEO and the competitors are not so ''good'' like other countries. I am trying to have the best results and for that reason I want to be 20 times better than my competitors.

Would you like to give me some other important things that I can do? My dream is to be in the first place of keywords web design cyprus or web development cyprus.
Give me your advice about to be better
#seo #website
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    Get backlinks. Get backlinks from pages that have backlinks.

    Look into Silo structures for SEO, skyscraper technique.

    Originally Posted by Elpidios View Post

    Hi guys
    I am new in SEO and for that reason I will be an active member of this forum.
    I have created an SEO website and I would like to tell you what I have done until now and tell me your opinions.
    1) The most important I have score 92% score in seo site check up. The rest 8% is media requests , IP & some htaccess things which are not necessary. The website is loading 2 seconds.
    2) I started creating backlinks from websites like copyrighted , amazon , sony , microsoft
    3) I have 2 languages (Greek , English) and I will add Spanish , Russian , Chinese
    4) I have created geo meta tags
    5) I have create a business account on google for maps.
    6) I created also schema tags like video , contact , promotion and breadcrumbs
    7) I am sharing stories every day to storify
    8) I have created a blog with Youtube channel. I will try every week to update it so at the end of the year to have 50-60 active videos.

    My competitors
    About Youtube my competitors don't have a lot of videos. Also Cyprus is a new ''market'' in SEO and the competitors are not so ''good'' like other countries. I am trying to have the best results and for that reason I want to be 20 times better than my competitors.

    Would you like to give me some other important things that I can do? My dream is to be in the first place of keywords web design cyprus or web development cyprus.
    Give me your advice about to be better
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11210747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Elpidios
      thanks a lot .. i will take a look on it
      Signature

      Snap Option is pioneering the world's first true Binary Options Social Trading Gaming platform powered by OptioPus. www.snapoption.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
    It always worries me when people say they have started an "SEO website" and then they start asking questions about SEO. That's different than a website design business, which is not at all the same thing (although poor design could lead to bad SEO).

    Of all the things you listed that you have done, only #2 and #8 will have any affect at all on anything related to SEO. It's all about content and links. People don't link to crappy content.
    Signature
    StoreCoach.com - FREE TRAINING - Learn How to Build Your Own eCommerce Website
    My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox Business News, the NY Times & Flippa
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11210900].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Elpidios
      Look. I make some mistakes in the past and I will work on this project as long it will take. About the content i am creating inside links. Let's say i have the word about i am linking it with the about pages. All of my content is written by article writer and I have optimize the keywords. I search in google adwords keywords that people searched me and i have included them on my h1 tags and so on. I am just asking people to tell me sub lines that i can make a research from google.
      Also just to understand that I want to be professional and I am really care about this, i have created a free software for some tutors of University of Cyprus so to get a backlink from University. I have include sitemaps and I remove the duplicate meta. For this you can understand if you have to worry or not. My focus is to be in the first page. Maybe 5 months?1 year? 2 years. I know it's not so easy and needs patience. For this reason i need some tips that I can research them. I have read somewhere about rel = author that google stoped it. That I am trying to say is that i am making a lot of research and I know that it depends from a lot of things. As i mention before and i want to close is the tips in titles so to read them. Everything I did at end of the day is white SEO (if i can tell it like this) and i am not trying to build spam backlinks and all of those things
      Signature

      Snap Option is pioneering the world's first true Binary Options Social Trading Gaming platform powered by OptioPus. www.snapoption.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KylieSweet
    How can you optimize your website if you didn't even know what's your target audience needs? This is the most important part for your website to perform well in the web.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elpidios
    I optimize it in terms of back end. My website loads in 0.8 seconds right now. I have remove dupplicate meta titles. I have optimize my images. Also until now I was working mouth by mouth and that was the reason i never went to SEO. My business focus more on website design & development. It's similar style of pinterest. My existing clients loves them and when they are telling me their comments the first thing that I am doing is to make research to google or ask other people to comment me on my clients comments. That is the way i am trying to optimize the look and the user experience of my website. I never told that I am the best SEOer in the market because I am not. This i know is that I am very hard worker and when I want something i am doing it. This month i am working 5-7 hours per day and i postponed some projects just for learn seo
    Signature

    Snap Option is pioneering the world's first true Binary Options Social Trading Gaming platform powered by OptioPus. www.snapoption.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOptimization@1
    Hey

    Please refer: What Marketers Need to Know About SEO Trends in 2017

    Hope, that helps.

    Good luck.

    Steve
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saikumarps
    Make backlinks from do follow websites make sure to promote your website in websites which have high Page authority and Domain authority
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11211308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lanesara46
    Also try submitting guest posts to good websites for dofollow links, but you'll have to make sure:
    1. the website is good (high Moz DA); PA is relatively less important in this case
    2. Whether the links from that site is valuable (check using Majestic TF CF ratio)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11216917].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics