7 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey guys,
Where can I buy a PR5 website for dentists?
I am looking to asking an agency to pay for it monthly for a link.
I have a dental website, but it's only a few months old... I would like it to have a high DA. Looking to buy one with high DA or build mine up.
Apparently it's the easiest thing to sell these days.
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author tritrain
    I suggest reading more about SEO, before paying for backlinks, especially on a monthly basis.
    PR (PageRank) is no longer publicly displayed and may not exist, not that it would matter. All other measurement providers are by third parties and don't mean much. They won't tell you what Google actually thinks of a particular page or domain.
    Learn about onsite SEO and either update your site or hire someone to do it.

    Is your site for a dentist? If so, then focus on local SEO techniques. You may want to hire a local (to you) SEO to see if they can help you rank locally.
    Is your website built on Wordpress or similar platform? If so, you may have a plugin or addon that can help you.
    Domains for sale - see seopositions.net
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299770].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Shaw
    Hi Haneen,

    I agree with tritrain and to elaborate, a high PR or DA does not correlate with this website being search engine optimized for your target audience/prospective clients.

    I sent you a message on Twitter, I run a digital agency in New York and we have hands-on experience in your niche. Feel free to drop me a line if you think the information I sent you is helpful and if you have any questions.

    NYC has no shortage of dental offices, very competitive nice, if you check Yelp (see here) you'll see there are over 15,000 business profiles.

    You'll want to have a sound strategy, invest your marketing dollars wisely and think long term.

    Hope that helps,

    Justin Shaw
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOptimization@1
    Hey Haneen:

    We do have a 60+ High DA/TF/RD Expired Web2.0 blogs with us in health niche - we have been using for our customers.

    In case you are interested, we can help.

    Many thanks.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author klifecare

    you should take the help from a best seo company. The professionals there will give you the solution of all the problems.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299948].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOptimization@1
    Very true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299961].message }}
  • Thank you everyone! I am so pumped... really like this stuff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ron kotka
    You should contact any SEO company. Many of them are available online.
    You can also contact freelancers who do SEO and are readily available.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300146].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics