I know you're busy making your new forum, but I have a few questions. And remembering the advice I was given in elementary school, "If you have a question, ask it, because the other students are probably wondering the same thing and are too shy to ask."
So, here goes:
1. When's the new forum coming out?
2. Do you need some moderators? I volunteer.
3. If you follow the 'guide', and do about 15 articles, and your niche site is not in the top 3, do you just leave the site and move on to the next one, trusting in the long-term nature of article marketing, or do you keep writing articles for the first one?
4. (put another way) After how much effort do you stop pursuing a site and simply spend your time on the next sites?
5. I know you do PRIMARILY article marketing...do you EVER do anything else for backlinking, and if so, what?
6. Do you get tired of people not taking action and just asking questions over and over again, getting bogged down in the details and wrapped around the axle about every little thing, like they need all of the lights to be green before they will even pull out of the driveway?
7. Do you hate run-on sentences?
That's about it for now. Been workin' it. Been seeing results. Been testing and measurin' everything. I have some ideas that I'm waiting to share on the new forums based on that. But until the forums are up, I'm hoping for some clarity here.