How to improve the ranking of many long tail keywords

by spen
13 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi guys,

I have a question,
My website has hundreds of articles, my keywords are long tail keywords, each article has a long tail keyword. Now I want to improve the ranking of these hundreds of long tail keywords, what can I do? If I want to use guest post, I need to make a guest post for each article? Or just make many guest posts for the home page? Please suggest the most economical method

Thank you in advance.
#improve #keywords #long #ranking #tail
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    Do onpage SEO for each article. Wait a week to see which articles move to, at least, page 2.

    Create internal links for the articles on page 1 and 2.

    Get external backlinks for the articles on page 1 and 2.

    If you have too many, narrow down by traffic.

    Originally Posted by spen View Post

    Hi guys,

    I have a question,
    My website has hundreds of articles, my keywords are long tail keywords, each article has a long tail keyword. Now I want to improve the ranking of these hundreds of long tail keywords, what can I do? If I want to use guest post, I need to make a guest post for each article? Or just make many guest posts for the home page? Please suggest the most economical method

    Thank you in advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author spen
      If I build links for dozens of long tail keywords, will the ranking of other long tail keywords improve?
      I want to improve the ranking of all long tail keywords of my website.

      Originally Posted by DABK View Post

      Do onpage SEO for each article. Wait a week to see which articles move to, at least, page 2.

      Create internal links for the articles on page 1 and 2.

      Get external backlinks for the articles on page 1 and 2.

      If you have too many, narrow down by traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658088].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        Yes.


        No.


        It depends.


        It has to do what kind of backlinks you get.


        I would suggest you look up backlinko.com on the skyscraper technique for SEO.


        Originally Posted by spen View Post

        If I build links for dozens of long tail keywords, will the ranking of other long tail keywords improve?
        I want to improve the ranking of all long tail keywords of my website.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658156].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nihitthakkar
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658259].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author savidge4
      Originally Posted by nihitthakkar View Post

      Here are some tips to rank long tail keyword
      1. Use Google Suggest
      2. Use Google's Related Searches
      3. Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools
      4. Mine Your Analytics
      5. Mine Your Search Query Reports
      6. Browse eHow
      7. Browse Q&A Sites
      Lose #3, #6, and #7 on this list and you have the golden ticket.

      There is no reason to rely on anything other than Google to rank for Google.. the data is in the console, right there in front of you. EVERYTHING you need to know. ALL of the other tools are mirrors of the exact same data.
      Signature
      Success is an ACT not an idea
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11662612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josefilo
    Hello Spen;

    The best way to do this is:

    Look at every page of your site in google search consol, and look at the keywords your site is printed with among the 100 google search results.
    Then try to involve them in your content.

    At the end, redo an index of your page and you will see the result in 2 days.

    good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658314].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fastreplies
      Banned
      Originally Posted by josefilo View Post

      Look at every page of your site in google search consol, and look at the keywords your site is printed with among the 100 google search results.
      Then try to involve them in your content.

      At the end, redo an index of your page and you will see the result in 2 days.
      Did you ever try whatever you're preaching?
      Why don't you just ask @spen to say "abracadabra"?
      I can bet it would help him to get his site in SERP anywhere he wants to in 2 days.

      Can you explain how content and his own keywords would benefit his content
      given those keywords already in there in a first place?



      fastreplies
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658396].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author savidge4
        Originally Posted by josefilo View Post

        Hello Spen;

        The best way to do this is:

        Look at every page of your site in google search consol, and look at the keywords your site is printed with among the 100 google search results.
        Then try to involve them in your content.

        At the end, redo an index of your page and you will see the result in 2 days.

        good luck.
        Originally Posted by fastreplies View Post

        Did you ever try whatever you're preaching?
        Why don't you just ask @spen to say "abracadabra"?
        I can bet it would help him to get his site in SERP anywhere he wants to in 2 days.

        Can you explain how content and his own keywords would benefit his content
        given those keywords already in there in a first place?



        fastreplies
        OK lets translate this a bit... because I do THIS.. and yes it can work quickly without saying "abracadabra".

        You go into your console, you look up your page, and you identify the "TERMS" that page is hitting for. you identify the "TERMS" that may not actually be present on the page, and "involve them in your content"

        There can be a disconnect in the terms you may be ranking for, and the terms on the page. by introducing the terms you are hitting for and that are not present, you are using the tool that is the Console to your benefit. Google is in a way suggesting terms that are of CONTEXT to the term you have already targeted.

        This isnt magic... this is actually looking at, and understanding the DATA set before you in the place it matters most. its not some 3rd party tool, its not some post on the WF.. this is Google saying your page is hitting for this and this and this ( probably poorly, but hitting none the less ) and you could improve by including these terms or as I would suggest writing new content with some of the terms and internal linking to the primary article. internal cross linking good... Content based on CONTEXT good.
        Signature
        Success is an ACT not an idea
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11662611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kumarajite
    Can you show me what is your website is..? I assumed your website have around 100 Articles then how much traffic you are earnings..? I would like to check your website first after that I will suggest what will you do ahead..?

    According to me If your website will come on the Top of the position then people easily get your article through your website. and most of the Long - Tail keywords comes early in the search Engine position.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndrewSmith22
    The first thing you need to do is competitor analysis. Find out what competitor done with their blog and take some idea from their articles. Secondly, focus on relevant keywords and article length. The article length must be over 1500 words with proper keywords.
    After that share those articles on social platform and try to take a backlink from high authority website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11658879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Julia Timpson
    hi dear,
    Here are some quick and easy ways to find long tail keywords:
    Look at Your Search Console Report. You can start by looking at the long tail keywords that already bring traffic to your site.
    Use Google Autocomplete, People Also Ask & Related Searches.
    Find Long Tail Keywords Using Keyword Research Tools.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11665490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Subho D
    First, optimize the on-page SEO of each page. After that create 2-3 Do-follow and relevant backlinks for each page. Also, you can do bookmark and social share to increase traffic which will also help you to boos your ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11665553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seigell971
    It is very difficult to get guest post backlinks for hundreds of individual articles. I advised you to build internal linking of your articles. Then build backlinks to any articles. The link juice will distributed to all the page because of good interlinking. So, the ranking of all the web page improved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11665965].message }}
  • PBN is best way for this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11666192].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics