How to get Google PageRank quickly?

by laizu
16 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I have founded my company 8 years ago. But my website's Google PageRank is 0. How I can get 1/2 PageRank from Google?
My website's MOZ PageRank 43 and Domain rank 30. Please suggest the best method to get a PageRank from Google.
#google #pagerank #quickly
  • Profile picture of the author David Worner
    If you want to rank your pages in Google 2021, must follow these simple steps

    Step No. 1 - Improve your on-site SEO
    Step No.2 - Add LSI keywords to your page
    Step No.3 - Monitor your technical SEO
    Step No. 4 - Match your content to search intent
    Step No.5 - Decrease Bounce Rate
    Step No.6 - Find long keywords to target
    Step No.7 - Publish unique and SEO optimized content on regular basis
    Step No.8 - Build high authority backlinks
    Step No.9 - Finally track and monitor results and make changes accordingly.

    Laizu just follow these steps and get Google PageRank of your Company website quickly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675173].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
      Originally Posted by David Worner View Post

      If you want to rank your pages in Google 2021, must follow these simple steps

      Step No. 1 - Improve your on-site SEO .....

      Step No.9 - ....make changes accordingly.

      Laizu just follow these steps and get Google PageRank of your Company website quickly
      Mind explaining How the Original Poster can do that
      Signature


      Earn10% average annual returnshttps://app.groundfloor.us/r/m2aa7b
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
    How in the world do you know what your Google PageRank is? Google stopped updating that metric in 2014 and got rid of the toolbar that showed those 2014 metrics two years later.
    Signature
    StoreCoach.com - FREE TRAINING - Learn How to Build Your Own eCommerce Website
    My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox Business News, the NY Times & Flippa
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Serene Carmen
    Is your website also 8 years old or is it a new site?

    You need to focus on improving on page seo (quality content around targeted keywords, internal links etc,) and off-page seo (quality backlinks).

    There is no quick fix to start ranking, it takes time and effort to make improvements to your site SEO.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jamell
    Remove thin dated content
    Run a site speed test to Figure out and solve site bugs
    Repurpose your content

    there are several factors that google take into account but the algorithm is always being updated or changed .

    These are Some basic things you should focus on

    1 producing valuable content so when readers come they get value and in return it would help you build domain authority

    2 Website speed

    3 Repurpose some your content

    4 Make sure your website theme is up to date

    5 Don not focus on ranking


    6 Analyze your website using one of the site speed test tools
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author krishan1982
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
      Originally Posted by krishan1982 View Post

      google page rank gone in 2014 now Domain DA
      Not quite. PageRank was a metric actually used by and published by Google. Domain Authority is a made up metric from MOZ that is their guess as to how Google might be assessing the domain strength of a website.
      Signature
      StoreCoach.com - FREE TRAINING - Learn How to Build Your Own eCommerce Website
      My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox Business News, the NY Times & Flippa
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675398].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
      Originally Posted by krishan1982 View Post

      google page rank gone in 2014 now Domain DA
      Nope
      Google PR is not gone and Google still use it. DA is not a metric used by Google or any other search engine to rank sites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bavya
    Focus on creating new content and improve the speed of the site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author itsmohiit
    If you want to rank you site page on google. Follow this tips,

    1-Publish High Quality Content Regularly Basics
    2- Monitor you technical SEO
    3- Website Load Speed (Check)
    4- Target long keywords
    5- Mention H1 and meta descriptions
    6- ATL Tag
    7- Internal Link Carefully
    8- External Link Carefully
    I hope you are happy with this tips (edit)

    Thanks
    Mohit Sharma
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11675842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Digitalcompany
    If you want to improve the rank, you should work on your site. Always do off-page Seo, Use different content, type thick content with good words, don't make the site for AdSense purposes. Do SMO, SMM.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676178].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manisha saini
    if you want to rank your page on google you have to do proper keyword research, create good silo structure of website, excellent loading speed of your website and do proper on page optimization and create some powerful backlinks according to link velocity you sure rank on google .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FaraiMist
    I just started getting coaching here on WF and learning alot of new things . As far as i know, google stopped Page Rank way back. Its getting smart each day, you cant say a website has more DA can rank on google. For that you do Content marketing and SEO on regular basis (like i do for my amazon affiliate website). Its planned activity for a period of 1 year or more and your website content start appearing on google. Which eventually moves to page one of google with backlinks and you can get FREE organic traffic which is SUPER HIGH QUALITY. So its not only the Page rank or Domain Rank , there are alot of other factors as well. I suggest you to hire some one (if you can) for proper google ranking or else start learning yourself about google and how it works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676429].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
      Originally Posted by FaraiMist View Post

      I just started getting coaching here on WF and learning alot of new things . As far as i know, google stopped Page Rank way back.
      Then you know wrong. Google still uses PageRank.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676440].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
        Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post

        Then you know wrong. Google still uses PageRank.
        While correct, your statement is incorrect as far as the actual O.P.'s question goes. In the question, he says that his Google PR is currently ZERO. He cannot possibly know that since, while Google still uses PageRank, they no longer publish that number.
        Signature
        StoreCoach.com - FREE TRAINING - Learn How to Build Your Own eCommerce Website
        My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox Business News, the NY Times & Flippa
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilesWeb
    There is no definite strategy to achieve Google's top position. However, using the appropriate keywords and targeting the right audience can greatly improve your chances. Create and promote a tonne of well-optimized content after that, and you're good to go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11676511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by David Worner View Post

    If you want to rank your pages in Google 2021, must follow these simple steps

    Step No. 1 - Improve your on-site SEO
    Step No.2 - Add LSI keywords to your page
    Step No.3 - Monitor your technical SEO
    Step No. 4 - Match your content to search intent
    Step No.5 - Decrease Bounce Rate
    Step No.6 - Find long keywords to target
    Step No.7 - Publish unique and SEO optimized content on regular basis
    Step No.8 - Build high authority backlinks
    Step No.9 - Finally track and monitor results and make changes accordingly.

    Laizu just follow these steps and get Google PageRank of your Company website quickly
    Originally Posted by Serene Carmen View Post

    Is your website also 8 years old or is it a new site?

    You need to focus on improving on page seo (quality content around targeted keywords, internal links etc,) and off-page seo (quality backlinks).

    There is no quick fix to start ranking, it takes time and effort to make improvements to your site SEO.
    Originally Posted by Jamell View Post

    Remove thin dated content
    Run a site speed test to Figure out and solve site bugs
    Repurpose your content

    there are several factors that google take into account but the algorithm is always being updated or changed .

    These are Some basic things you should focus on

    1 producing valuable content so when readers come they get value and in return it would help you build domain authority

    2 Website speed

    3 Repurpose some your content

    4 Make sure your website theme is up to date

    5 Don not focus on ranking


    6 Analyze your website using one of the site speed test tools
    Originally Posted by bavya View Post

    Focus on creating new content and improve the speed of the site
    Originally Posted by itsmohiit View Post

    If you want to rank you site page on google. Follow this tips,

    1-Publish High Quality Content Regularly Basics
    2- Monitor you technical SEO
    3- Website Load Speed (Check)
    4- Target long keywords
    5- Mention H1 and meta descriptions
    6- ATL Tag
    7- Internal Link Carefully
    8- External Link Carefully
    I hope you are happy with this tips (edit)

    Thanks
    Mohit Sharma
    Originally Posted by Digitalcompany View Post

    If you want to improve the rank, you should work on your site. Always do off-page Seo, Use different content, type thick content with good words, don't make the site for AdSense purposes. Do SMO, SMM.
    Originally Posted by manisha saini View Post

    if you want to rank your page on google you have to do proper keyword research, create good silo structure of website, excellent loading speed of your website and do proper on page optimization and create some powerful backlinks according to link velocity you sure rank on google .
    Originally Posted by FaraiMist View Post

    I just started getting coaching here on WF and learning alot of new things . As far as i know, google stopped Page Rank way back. Its getting smart each day, you cant say a website has more DA can rank on google. For that you do Content marketing and SEO on regular basis (like i do for my amazon affiliate website). Its planned activity for a period of 1 year or more and your website content start appearing on google. Which eventually moves to page one of google with backlinks and you can get FREE organic traffic which is SUPER HIGH QUALITY. So its not only the Page rank or Domain Rank , there are alot of other factors as well. I suggest you to hire some one (if you can) for proper google ranking or else start learning yourself about google and how it works.
    Holy hell. Do any of you morons have a clue what PageRank actually is?

    I missed when mods were allowed to delete stupid comments. The place was much better for it.

    PageRank has absolutely nothing to do with your content, the speed of your pages, LSI keywords (which no search engine on the planet use), or any of the other stupid answers you gave.

    PageRank is still used today by Google. They have never stopped using it. They stopped sharing the data with the public in 2013. Today, we have no idea what the PageRank is of any page on the internet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11677057].message }}

Trending Topics