You too can make $1 million a day with AdSense!

by CliveG
38 replies
  • SEO
  • |
There I was doing some research and I came across a Swedish website that produces fake Google AdSense screenshots. With a little tweaking, it can be used to produce something like the attachment to this post (which is deliberately poor quality)! Yes that's $1,000,052.71 today, up from only $982,473.37 yesterday!

The WHOIS data for the domain name is not hidden so I know not to believe another word this person says, but why post such a "tool" on the Internet?
#adsense #day #make #million
  • Profile picture of the author Andyhenry
    You know the answer - because some people will happily use things like this to lie to people to try and get them to buy crap from them.
    Signature

    nothing to see here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1479255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lisa Gergets
    Oy! That's awful stuff!
    Signature
    Sign up to be notified when Success on Demand goes live, and receive a FREE mindmap that you can follow to create and launch your OWN IM PRODUCTS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1479378].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Well, maybe I could if I hadn't gotten the "slap." Dang.

      You think this could work with adbrite?
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1479409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CliveG
    I half expected someone to ask me for the website address, and would have been interested to learn who!

    Thank goodness Warriors have more morals than the "average" marketer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482296].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author windfinder
      I remember reading a Swedish blog about someone creating this tool to show how easy it is to make fake Adsense reports.
      They don't add any legitimity at all, it is just decoration on the sell page.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482319].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CliveG
        Originally Posted by windfinder View Post

        I remember reading a Swedish blog about someone creating this tool to show how easy it is to make fake Adsense reports.
        They don't add any legitimity at all, it is just decoration on the sell page.
        Doesn't it do exactly the opposite. If I saw a screen shot demonstrating $100 a day at AdSense I might believe it. If it were $1,000, I would think that if it were true the poster would be better off getting on with his AdSense work than trying to sell me a $17 product. If it were $10,000 and I did not know of the poster already I would just laugh.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fraggler
    Why not just use the Javascript in the address bar? It is pretty common unfortunately and can be used in all sort of fun ways.

    javascript:document....ble='true'; document.de...='on'; void 0

    If you make a purchasing decision from a screenshot than it is your own fault.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xbokcom
    No matter what you say the truth always comes out. Cause you not working for yourself or your boss you working for God.

    That is what I discover.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alwiser
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482459].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CliveG
      Originally Posted by alwiser View Post

      Old news, here use this:

      http:// ...
      That is the site that I found, but why did you post the link when I did not? I did not want to spread the use of the "tool".

      Clive
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482500].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hyaku_Man
        What, you think you can't make $1,000,000 a day with Adsense?! Your limiting beliefs are holding you back from success!
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482569].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author alwiser
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1483111].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CliveG
          Originally Posted by alwiser View Post

          Why not? Should I stop people from buying cars because they *could hit me?

          The tool has been around for a long time, raising awareness and proper education is the key.

          It's how you use it, bruh. :p
          I'm not out to censor anyone so if you really wish to publish the address I'm not going to try to stop you. However, your analogy is not good. Yes, cars can kill people, but in general they have a legitimate use. What is the legitimate use of this so called tool?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1483744].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josefnew
    CliveG, I guess you are right, I sometimes wonder why the so-called "guru" would want to sell me a product $17 "just because he/she wants to help me" when in actual fact he claims to be a millionaire making some ridiculous amount of millions in just a couple of days? The sad fact is that lots of people are still falling for the gimmick!
    Signature
    Get the bustline that gets you attention
    from Guys without going
    under the knife!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1482470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Beldin
    What's the address, I"m interested in this tool....

    Um... NOT! LOL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1484075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kensdabest
      Wow.. if anyone believe this screenshot, you should really get yourself educated with Photoshop! haha, theres no commas on the digits, and plus the 7 on the last digit falls off the line on the right. Just google "adsense earnings" under images and see for yourself that this is 100% FAKE.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1487826].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zampire
        Anyone believing any income based screen shots (especially in the Internet Marketing field) is a fool.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1487847].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoshH
    I think that it would be believable with certain sites. ebay, yahoo, google. I'm sure they could bring that much in a day, at least sometimes..

    I agree with Zampire, don't believe everything that you read. Just because someone tells you something etc does not make it true.
    Signature

    watch

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1488515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ozduc
    I think you all missed the point of the tool. The guy who created it was doing so to point out that you don't want to believe everything you see when it comes to the gurus trying to sell you on an adsense course that will show you how to make the sort of money they are making in their screen shots. In other words he was showing how easy it is to create any sort of adsense screen shot income claims.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1488544].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CliveG
      Originally Posted by ozduc View Post

      I think you all missed the point of the tool. The guy who created it was doing so to point out that you don't want to believe everything you see when it comes to the gurus trying to sell you on an adsense course that will show you how to make the sort of money they are making in their screen shots. In other words he was showing how easy it is to create any sort of adsense screen shot income claims.
      So why didn't he put something like a watermark on the resulting image that says "NOT TO BE BELIEVED!"?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1488835].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author YorkieBoy
        Originally Posted by CliveG View Post

        So why didn't he put something like a watermark on the resulting image that says "NOT TO BE BELIEVED!"?
        er, call me psychic but I would hazard a guess that only an idiot of the highest order would consider a million a day feasible, while only idiots of the second highest order would credit it with worthwhile discussion
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7240316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    This is why I tend to make "proof" videos now instead of screenshots. Also not 100% foolproof, but a lot more than images.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1488611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Crafty Blogger
    Because he's showing you can fake what looks like *authentic* data using this and similar tools and code. I learned about this a long time ago, and it was good to know about, since it has made me much more wary when people brag about their adsense earning (and even worse, offer to teach you how to earn like they do, if you pay them x amount of money). It's important for people see how easy it is to fake this kind of data, since anyone can do this (with or without this tool...)
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1488891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sairaawais
    What maximum can be earned from adsense .....in a day ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1489864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bg-011
    It is really sad that are people around posting fake results, just to get "quick bucks"
    Signature
    http://www.MpowerWebStore.com low cost domains, hosting, WordPress
    http://www.Twicat.com your free classifieds better than Craigslist, Kijiji, Gumtree
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490158].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan6
    Adsense generators have been around since the dinosaurs. Where've you been hiding?lol

    They're just used as simple ways to deceive customers into buying make money online ebooks.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490187].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CliveG
      Originally Posted by Ryan6 View Post

      Adsense generators have been around since the dinosaurs. Where've you been hiding?lol

      ...
      Yes, I know. But if you just want to fake a page for yourself you do not need to publish an online "tool" to do it. Just view your normal AdSense report page, save it, change the figures in the saved version, view it and take a screen shot.

      Doing it because you can is not an argument that I like very much (and it was not accepted in a couple of court cases brought against early virus writers). But if the author really wants to do such things that is up to him.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1494629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aofzagroup
    Oh my god.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CheapestSEO
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1490468].message }}
  • Yes, even you will always find people who will play false game with you. While you buy website from them they will never disclose the fact in front of you and those people who do not have knowledge about such stuffs and quite new to website field get more prone to such *****s..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1491044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettech
    Lol, those screenshots are sooooo funny, at least try and make them genuine. You'd have to be a bit of a dimwit to believe that if you see it. Im assuming its those people that promote those Google Cash books etc???
    Signature

    Thanks
    Zaheer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1495118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Big JP
    Originally Posted by CliveG View Post

    There I was doing some research and I came across a Swedish website that produces fake Google AdSense screenshots. With a little tweaking, it can be used to produce something like the attachment to this post (which is deliberately poor quality)! Yes that's $1,000,052.71 today, up from only $982,473.37 yesterday!

    The WHOIS data for the domain name is not hidden so I know not to believe another word this person says, but why post such a "tool" on the Internet?
    What kind of research were you doing to come across this???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1500270].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author utom
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1501099].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wakasmir
      Thx for sharing Well as for fake adsense account info there are lots of people who sell scripts like that and it sucks that it puts the genuine ones under the light too. But have been on webinars where the marketer goes LIVE into his accounts in front of you as they speak. And quite well known people one can kind of trust.

      Most of the times I see that most "millionaires" on the net have become millionaires by selling how to become one.. so its kind of funny
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1536365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cmc-biz-group
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1501191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sakto
    It looks really fake now since Adsnse has just added "estimated" for today's earnings.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1536432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author taralomas
    Is this really the case? Really incredible
    Signature

    Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
    — Benjamin Franklin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7224714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    This is ridiculous.

    That is not a faked adsense screenshot. Its my adsense account. Someone hacked into my system and took it. Who do I report it to?

    P.S. that was a weekend - I usually clear 1.6 mill a day






    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7240512].message }}

Trending Topics