Youtube is used by approximately all the internet users in this whole world. Hence, Youtube can be a great source to filled your website with very high and targeted visitors which have high capability to convert in $$.. But ranking one among the thousands similar videos as that of yours if not so easy...
Ok.. I have found some of the great ways through which your videos can rank really good for a particular keyword...
1. You must pay attention to the title of your video.. It should contain the keyword for which you want to rank well on youtube for that particular video.. It's good if you start the title with keyword itself.. For example - If you wanna rank a video for keyword "Break Dancing steps" then your keyword should be like this "Break Dancing steps-- Gonna hit up da flo... It should be catcy as well as keyword friendly..
2. Description - Along with your website's url your video description should contain a considerable amount of keywords too.. Be sure they looks non spammy or don't keyword stuffed them.. Like.. "Break dancing steps that you'll surely love to enjoy.. You can found more break dancing steps here on www.XXXXXX.com
3. Tags are the most important thing that you should always focus upon.. Fill the tags with the keyword.. Add some additional keywords too..
4. Keep your videos short and informative.. Making long videos makes no sense because people always love to watch short and informative videos.. If they found your video intresting then only they click on your website's URL on description..
5. Except adding your website's url on description, always watermark your video with your website URL.. DON'T INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE URL IN YOUR TITLE..
I'll add more points later after more research..
Hope I have helped..