Please help my site to index in google

by Hajath
10 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Dear warriors,

Last week i added my new website to google. Still my website is not indexed to google and even if i type the exact url Ex - http://www.mysitename.com. But my site results are displayed only when i type site:http://www.mysitename.com. Please let us know what is the difference between the above two urls.

I added my website backlink to many websites like yahoo answers, goarticle, some social bookmarking sites and some more PR1 websites. I do a lot but still my site was not indexed to google. And also i add a sitemap to google webmaster tools. I worried a lot and please help what i do?

My website is about the game portal. The game title are same but my content are different. Is it may harm my website?

Here is my website. Please guide me.
#google #index #site
  • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
    Originally Posted by Hajath View Post

    Dear warriors,

    Last week i added my new website to google. Still my website is not indexed to google and even if i type the exact url Ex - http://www.mysitename.com. But my site results are displayed only when i type site:http://www.mysitename.com. Please let us know what is the difference between the above two urls.

    I added my website backlink to many websites like yahoo answers, goarticle, some social bookmarking sites and some more PR1 websites. I do a lot but still my site was not indexed to google. And also i add a sitemap to google webmaster tools. I worried a lot and please help what i do?

    My website is about the game portal. The game title are same but my content are different. Is it may harm my website?

    Here is my website. Please guide me.
    Your site is indexed; it's just not ranked.

    check

    site:yoursite.com

    Make sure you have no spaces.

    You need to understand that you jumped into a fiercely competitive niche and the expectation that you are going to get ranked with the big dawgs with the little work that you have done is, well sorta like asking nothing short of a divine miracle.

    Giles, the Crew Chief
    Signature
    Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

    ProSiteFlippers.com We Build Monetization Ready High-Value Virtual Properties
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2341634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hajath
      Thanks for your reply.

      Please let us know why my site is not ranked? and what measure should i take?

      In the webmaster tool, It displayed none(0) of the url has been indexed in the sitemap section. I don't why it displayed 0? Please guide me your suggestions.
      Signature
      Are you Author, why limit yourself to just the PDF or just Paperback? Use
      Kindle Conversion & Epub Conversion
      Invites publishers and authors for converting their hard bound books into Kindle and EPub formats.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2341666].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Crew Chief
        Originally Posted by Hajath View Post

        Thanks for your reply.

        Please let us know why my site is not ranked? and what measure should i take?

        In the webmaster tool, It displayed none(0) of the url has been indexed in the sitemap section. I don't why it displayed 0? Please guide me your suggestions.
        If you did the site: check, you would see that your site is indexed.

        Having said that, have you submitted your sitemap to Google? If not you should do so.

        As to your question about being ranked, I answered that previously. But here ya go again.


        Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post

        You need to understand that you jumped into a fiercely competitive niche and the expectation that you are going to get ranked with the big dawgs with the little work that you have done is, well sorta like asking nothing short of a divine miracle.
        It make actually take you months of constant building before your site shows up on page 60 of the SERPs, if it shows up at all.

        Did you perform Keyword Research to determine how much effort it would require for you to rank well with this keyword(s)?

        Giles, The Crew Chief
        Signature
        Tools, Strategies and Tactics Used By Savvy Internet Marketers and SEO Pros:

        ProSiteFlippers.com We Build Monetization Ready High-Value Virtual Properties
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2341771].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2342181].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author steven-brandon88
      Do you know about backlinking?

      It sounds like your fairly new at this, what keyword are you trying to rank for and i will tell you if its possible because you have a good domain if your tring to rank for xbox 360
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2342217].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hajath
        Originally Posted by steven-brandon88 View Post

        Do you know about backlinking?

        It sounds like your fairly new at this, what keyword are you trying to rank for and i will tell you if its possible because you have a good domain if your tring to rank for xbox 360
        Please help me. My keyword is xbox 360. What i have to do next?
        Signature
        Are you Author, why limit yourself to just the PDF or just Paperback? Use
        Kindle Conversion & Epub Conversion
        Invites publishers and authors for converting their hard bound books into Kindle and EPub formats.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2344519].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author HunterSnake
          Originally Posted by Hajath View Post

          Please help me. My keyword is xbox 360. What i have to do next?
          Slow down and read these... thoroughly...

          Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide
          Google Search Engine Optimization Report Card

          Also, purchase Vanessa Fox's Marketing in the Age of Google and read it in its entirety. Then, try again. =)

          You don't want to go into SEO blind. There's a lot of studying to do first.
          Signature
          Hover Coupon | Affordable Domain Names and Personalized, Surname Email for Less
          Site5 Rebate Claim Form | Save Big on Reliable Shared and Reseller Web Hosting
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2344845].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author bigleaf
            You are getting great advice here. Hunter is right on - take a deep breath and relax. You have some homework to do. Read the material and then come back to the forum. Search around for posts related to what you have read.

            You will definitely need to do some SEO work on your site itself. Use the free tool at WebCEO.com. It has great advice for improving the page rank and search results position of your site. It can also help greatly with keyword research and competitive analysis.
            Signature

            Ray Franklin, Big Leaf LLC - High-paying, SEO-friendly article site Helioza.com

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2346107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JayC81
    Yeah, indexing is "important" in the beginning, but it's really not that tough to get a site indexed/crawled by Google. Once it's indexed, you need to concentrate on the SEO side of things or else your site won't every show up unless someone types the exact "domain.com" search in Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2342209].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2342458].message }}

Trending Topics