Here it is:
1) I use Market Samurai to get keyword ideas and find keywords with good traffic, low competition.
2) I then use Instant Article Factory to write a good quality article on that keyword and post it on my blog (on-page optimization is good).
3) Next, I spin the article and make sure it's unique and submit it to Ezine Articles, with a link or two back to my website, making sure it's anchor text is the keyword I am trying to rank for.
4) I then re-spin the article, making sure it's unique and good, and post it to the other main article directory sites: GoArticles, Buzzle, Amazines, ArticleBlast, etc... (a few of the main ones). All linking back to my site with the main keyword in the anchor link.
5) I create a bunch of Web 2.0 sites, like Wordpress, Squidoo, LiveJournal, Blogger, Weebly, Hubpages, etc... and then I post 2 re-spun articles on there, making sure each article has a link back to my site with the keyword in anchor link. I make sure to add a picture and perhaps a video. I make sure the Web 2.0 site is optimized well and looks decent.
6) Then I create some videos using either Animoto or Camtasia (a slide show video), with some good content on it, on a specific keyword, and then upload it to YouTube, making sure that it links back to my site.
7) I then use TubeMogul to submit those videos to a bunch of other video websites, all linking back to my site.
8) Next is forum posting or blog commenting. I find relevant forums or blogs, create an account, make sure my url is in my profile (and signature if they allow it), and then find related posts and comment/post, with a link back to my site.
OK, that's what I'm doing so far and it's my current strategy. I'm looking for feedback.
The other thing I am considering is Social Bookmarking, or creating links that link to my Web 2.0 sites so they are stronger (which ultimately link back to my main page). But, the thing I've encountered with Social Bookmarking is they aren't getting indexed by Google and they are being marked as "Spam". Any thoughts on this?
OK, SO DO YOU HAVE FEEDBACK/INPUT FOR ME?
I'm looking for feedback or input on how to make this better. I'm pretty new to SEO still and still learning. This strategy I'm doing it because it's what I've learned so far. Do you have any suggestions on how I can make this better, so I can rank higher and get more SEO traffic to my site/blog?