I am a very beginner in IM, I started about a month ago and I feel that all the things I have done not only mind numbing, but also does not affect my SEO effort whatsoever. I will list all of the things I have done so far and would really like to get your input , curse me, praise me, I need any input I am lost.
My website is ehealthydietplan.com
1. I purchased Market Samurai to do my keyword research and here are the keyword results that really interest me which I think is a great niche, using keyword match type Phrase: http://i.imgur.com/odcUK.png
2. Acquired the domain ehealthydietplan.com (generated according to market samurai's recommendation) and uploaded the tool that I have created, the tool is an automatic diet plan creator based on user bio information.
3. Hired someone from WarriorForum to do 3 articles and then I submit them to ezine and a bunch of other article directories.
4. Purchased AMR, spun one of the articles to 30% and then drip submit to article directories, spun the backlinks in the resource box too. As of the writing of this thread I have about 600 ish articles submitted.
5. Submit the site to directories (300 ish total) using Internet Marketing & SEO Forum | IMTalk.org , shout out to them, very awesome tool:
6. Right now my site is not even in the top 100 in all of search engines...
Surely it has to have an impact somewhere? somehow? Which step that I did wrong? Did I choose the wrong keyword?
What have I done wrong?