..... Reasons for using the Warrior Forum Article Forum
- To strut your stuff – be seen as an expert in your niche. [BTW, all articles have to do with online or offline marketing.]
- Get the people on the Warrior forum to click on your links and join your list or buy your stuff.
- Get your article indexed quickly and ranked high in the Google search engine so everyone else can find you too. Traffic is the game-changer.
- It was indexed by Google in less than 11 minutes.
- The article ranked #4 for my primary keyword phrase (no quotes) out of 542,000.
- It ranked #22 for another keyword phrase I only stuck in the article once – not in the title or opening or closing paragraphs – just to see how it would do. That was out of 842,000. Wow! Just think if I’d used it more in the article.
- It, too, was indexed quickly. I forgot to check right away, but it was there when I checked at 17 minutes.
- The article/post from this blog was ranked #190 for my primary keywords (as opposed to #4 via the Warrior Forum Articles Forum).
- As for the secondary keyword mentioned once in the article, I searched through 30 pages of Google search and did not find it. Pffft.
The article has my author’s bio with links to my site, plus readers will see my WF signature which includes a nice clickable banner now.
* Oh, and another added bonus to this whole thing… I can write articles about PLR, which is HUGE for me since EzineArticles won’t accept any articles that even have the word PLR in them.
Today's Experiment -
This morning I had an article approved at EZA, and just as soon as it was approved I put the same article on the Warrior Forum Article Forum. I just did a quick search for the article and this is what I see:
So... Warrior Forum shows up as #1 and EZA as #2 in this experiment.
I'd love to hear anyone else's results!
I have to say I'm loving it. Thanks Allen!