Neglected Adsense blueprint. Screenshots Inside.

49 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey guy Ronny here I just thought of sharing something that i was trying out last month. Something that people have neglected with adsense. Before I proceed take a look at this adsense screenshot.


Now this is earning from a website that is ranked number 14 on google, no rank on yahoo and ranked 61 on bing.

Now this is just one website.

I know what you probably thinking, I might be generating traffic from referral websites or something like that, but according to Google analytic, traffic absolutely comes from search engines.




So how did i do it?

Well like i said earlier this is something that everybody has left to rot as far as their SEO an internet marketing is concerned.

I don't really know how to put this in writing but i will try my best.

Gurus and everybody else normally tell us that we should focus on low competition keywords. As much as that sound great, the question is how to find low competition keywords?
Most argue that you should type in a keyword and put quotation marks on them, if the number below the google search box is less than 20,000 thats a good keyword. Well they might be right, but not REALLY to the search Engine.

The idea here is to let the search engine tell us the low competition keywords, don't just come up with your own technique as you might be surprised.

Alright the keyword that i targeted above is a 2 word tail phrase and has a competition of 13.5million results,that is if we put quotation marks on the keyword, Yes, quatation marks!I know if you saw that a guru would be like, run away from that keyword as you will never rank, but according to google there is no adwords competition for the keyword. I usually base the fact that when there is low adwords comeptition, then there is low SEO competition especially if forum appear ranked in the top 3 pages.


As that might sound like a huge number of competing pages if you follow those guru tales, google gives this keyword an absolute 0 competion, what i mean is this.


So here is my blueprint if i may call it.lol!

1.Think about about anything.( Broad keyword especially, one that is searched by a ton of people)
I just thought about one [ Justin tv]
2.Open google keyword tool and type it, click search.
3.click the competition tab twice.(this will give you keyword with less competition but ton of searches)
As a matter of fact Justin Tv itself has 0 competition according to google, don't use the gurus strategy here, because its google that ranks us after all.
4.This will make things quicker and help you in decision making. If you see any forum in the first 3 pages, it shows absolute 0 competition for the keyword.
5. Create a wordpress blog with your keyword as the domain name. Install All in one SEO plugin, Google XML sitemaps, and headspace2 plugin.
6.Do usual SEO basics. Infact the site i have only has like 29 backlinks, and it is ranking 18 out of 847million (without quatation)

SO guys this tactic works. If i become number one on google just by adding like 20 more backlinks?
i will be having 2million visitors everymonth on my adsense site. If i get a penny out of each click? Think about this as you take action.
I have just been lazy SEOwise, that why.

JANUARY 2011 UPDATE
Alright this is a screenshot update for january 2011.My website is currently ranked 18. I haven't done any backlinking since the last day i left it.

And this is a screenshot for Decembers payment from Google

Anyway i hope you enjoyed it, and as usual.take action.
"Failure is a success if you can learn from it" Malcolm S. Forbes.

Leave your feedback below.

Ronny.
#adsense #blueprint #inside #neglected #screenshots
  • Profile picture of the author technolog1c
    Nice post, good advice.

    I think the competition is so low is because justin tv is a brand just like "windows" which gets 200,000,000 searches and 0 competition or "microsoft" with 55,000,000, "youtube" with 755,000,000 etc... All with 0 competition
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3154747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Acedude3
      Thanks Ronsang90. Good info
      Signature

      Acedude

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3219932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thesecret
    You are little off. That green box in adwords tool isnt competition data for ranking/seo its competition for adwords ads. The more "green" the more money you will need to spend in adwords campaign for that keyword to rank your ad higher.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220342].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JoshuaG
      Wow this is a terribly uninformed post.

      That green bar is the Adwords bidding competition, not the strength or number of competing sites.

      The OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
      Pay no attention.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3220811].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
        Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

        Wow this is a terribly uninformed post.

        That green bar is the Adwords bidding competition, not the strength or number of competing sites.

        The OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
        Pay no attention.
        Actually, if your read the op's whole post properly you will notice he says the following-

        "but according to google there is no adwords competition for the keyword. I usually base the fact that when there is low adwords comeptition, then there is low SEO competition.

        I think people are getting confused simply because of the way the op has worded things but when he refers to low competition he means low adwords competition but doesnt that mean estimated low adsense earnings per keyword?
        Signature

        I Have Nothing To Offer The World Except My Own Confusion

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3256953].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
          Originally Posted by noodle2005 View Post

          Actually, if your read the op's whole post properly you will notice he says the following-

          "but according to google there is no adwords competition for the keyword. I usually base the fact that when there is low adwords comeptition, then there is low SEO competition.

          I think people are getting confused simply because of the way the op has worded things but when he refers to low competition he means low adwords competition but doesnt that mean estimated low adsense earnings per keyword?

          Aboslutely, but it doesn't mean that Google will display low cost ads all the time on your page. Because on my page right now i can see some ads about paychex which by the way is financial, and i am getting some click by the highly volume of traffic i am getting.

          I hope this answers your question.
          Signature

          -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3256980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PRsbest17
    Come on guys he is making super great money, and $86 something dollars is a very good amount for a QUICK search. Thank you man and keep us informed about your results. Continue to make money and to prove others wrong. And thank you for sharing with us your success. I believe it won't take too much time or money to make what you are doing and to prove to ourselves that it works or don't work. Great day Guys!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3225292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OBH
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3225336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jerky
    This is so "Crazy" I might have to try it out.

    I love out of the box thinking - and this is the farthest out of the box I've seen (read) in a very, very long time. That's a good thing, in my humble little opinion.

    Props to the OP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3257271].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mozesteven
    Congratulation to have your 1st $100 from adsense. Please share your progress here pal.

    Regards,
    Mozesteven
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3261528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LangeTroels
    The lack of Adsense competition - isn't that because Justin TV is a brand?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263657].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
      Originally Posted by LangeTroels View Post

      The lack of Adsense competition - isn't that because Justin TV is a brand?
      YES! Lack of competition because, and it is a brand. Create one using a brand and rank in the top 20 then tell me what you get.
      Signature

      -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markowe
    I think the low Adwords competition is a bit of a red herring - there are also PLENTY of keywords with MASSIVE Adwords competition, yet with very low SEO competition!

    I think the point here is maybe we place too much focus on those exact match keywords - hey, maybe we should just be creating a lot of content with lots of interesting keywords related to what people are searching for. Oh, wait, that should be what we're doing anyway
    Signature

    Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263694].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
      Originally Posted by markowe View Post

      I think the low Adwords competition is a bit of a red herring - there are also PLENTY of keywords with MASSIVE Adwords competition, yet with very low SEO competition!

      I think the point here is maybe we place too much focus on those exact match keywords - hey, maybe we should just be creating a lot of content with lots of interesting keywords related to what people are searching for. Oh, wait, that should be what we're doing anyway
      To make the SEO concept clear here is, look for other website with exact keyword you are ranking for. Look for any forums ranking in the top 3 pages. The Adwords part would be the first step to take. That is how i basically determine competition.
      Signature

      -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Sutanto
    cool... out of the box.... everybody think about exact match because the gurus said....
    Now i am working with a low competition , but I will try this

    and one question from me... do you use brand name for your domain name....?

    thx
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3263775].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wsotoolz
      ok... I found one to try... I am keeping it too myself until I can see if this works. I am shooting for the #1 spot.

      Mine is not searched nearly as much as Rons but it still has potential especially since I think I can hit the #1 spot.

      5 word keyword
      40,500 global
      27,100 local
      Allintitle in quotes 250
      RCQ 289

      Top site is PR4 with 79 backlinks. Spot 2 and 3 in G have PR0 and only 3 backlinks each.

      RCQ is nickname I use for real competition in quotes. This is when you go to the last page of G and see the real number of sites being returned by G.

      So I think this could result in pretty good traffic and not extremely difficult to rank from what I can tell. Also the keywords have "make money" in them so I should be able to pull some ok adsense earnings too.

      I got an exact match domain registered. Now to write up a nice article.

      I will be back to update you... hopefully with good news like Ron.

      Thanks again Ron!
      Signature
      Brand NEW pinterest tool launched - Repininator - Thousands of visitors to your site per month!

      DONT IGNORE PINTEREST - IT SENT 4,000+ VISITORS TO MY BLOG LAST MONTH!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266713].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
        Originally Posted by wordpress_seo View Post

        RCQ is nickname I use for real competition in quotes. This is when you go to the last page of G and see the real number of sites being returned by G.
        I still think thats a poor method to gauge the competition. The first page of google is your competition, not whats on page 289 or whatever
        Signature

        I Have Nothing To Offer The World Except My Own Confusion

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266814].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wsotoolz
          Originally Posted by noodle2005 View Post

          I still think thats a poor method to gauge the competition. The first page of google is your competition, not whats on page 289 or whatever
          I won't argue that... but it is a metric that I use in addition to analyzing the top 10. I have several different metrics that I like to all meet a certain requirement before I will tackle a keyword.
          Signature
          Brand NEW pinterest tool launched - Repininator - Thousands of visitors to your site per month!

          DONT IGNORE PINTEREST - IT SENT 4,000+ VISITORS TO MY BLOG LAST MONTH!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266871].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
          Originally Posted by noodle2005 View Post

          I still think thats a poor method to gauge the competition. The first page of google is your competition, not whats on page 289 or whatever
          Great, then look for a keyword with high volume searches a month. A brand name is what i prefer since people believe there is no money to be made. Then use whatever gauge you use to determine competition and go for it. My point is here was not SEO. BUt earning potential that people have neglected.
          Signature

          -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267178].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
            Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

            Great, then look for a keyword with high volume searches a month. A brand name is what i prefer since people believe there is no money to be made. Then use whatever gauge you use to determine competition and go for it. My point is here was not SEO. BUt earning potential that people have neglected.
            And my point was that wordpress_seo's post about one of the ways he checks the competition wasn't a very good gauge in my opinion.

            I wasn't referring to anything you have wrote
            Signature

            I Have Nothing To Offer The World Except My Own Confusion

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267333].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
              Originally Posted by noodle2005 View Post

              And my point was that wordpress_seo's post about one of the ways he checks the competition wasn't a very good gauge in my opinion.

              I wasn't referring to anything you have wrote
              How do you determine your competition noodle2005? Maybe i can add that to my golden basket.

              Thanks.
              -Ronny
              Signature

              -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267376].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author noodle2005
                Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

                How do you determine your competition noodle2005? Maybe i can add that to my golden basket.

                Thanks.
                -Ronny
                When people do the whole search for you keywords in "qoutes" etc I think its a waste of time.

                I analyze the first page of results that come up when I search in google for my targeted keyword (not in qoutes)

                Then I try to determine if I can outrank any of the top ten.
                Signature

                I Have Nothing To Offer The World Except My Own Confusion

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bay37
    Ronny,

    Good start there. Think about your method a little bit and you might find something interesting. There's a "twist" to it that I have recently used to build three $20-$50 per day Adsense websites (all under a month old). I spent more on SEO though - around $200 per website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3266811].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
      Originally Posted by bay37 View Post

      Ronny,

      Good start there. Think about your method a little bit and you might find something interesting. There's a "twist" to it that I have recently used to build three $20-$50 per day Adsense websites (all under a month old). I spent more on SEO though - around $200 per website.
      I waant to create more websites. Like 10 of them and then outsource SEO. i KNOW the potential of earning with this. I have tried it and nobody can tell me nothing.
      See, on my own personal opinion, I believe that with Adsense, every visitor is a targeted traffic so long as they have a mouse and they can click, then you qualify for some earning and that is what you are targeted anyway.
      Signature

      -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267313].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author markowe
        Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

        See, on my own personal opinion, I believe that with Adsense, every visitor is a targeted traffic so long as they have a mouse and they can click, then you qualify for some earning and that is what you are targeted anyway.
        Remember Google may not have the same opinion - many advertisers have the conversion code installed and if your visitors are not converting for the advertisers at a decent rate, that can be a signal for Google to 'smart price' you, i.e. knock your click price down to a few pennies per click. They want value for their advertisers, and if you are just sending 'clickers' and no buyers that will be a problem.

        Having said that, I think that a well-optimised content site will always have a good chance of showing ads for more-or-less what the visitor was looking for.
        Signature

        Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267360].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
          Originally Posted by markowe View Post

          Remember Google may not have the same opinion - many advertisers have the conversion code installed and if your visitors are not converting for the advertisers at a decent rate, that can be a signal for Google to 'smart price' you, i.e. knock your click price down to a few pennies per click. They want value for their advertisers, and if you are just sending 'clickers' and no buyers that will be a problem.

          Having said that, I think that a well-optimised content site will always have a good chance of showing ads for more-or-less what the visitor was looking for.
          You have a point, but it's Google that decides what content to place on your website not us. That is after it has crawled it and found what the contents are. To add to that these are traffic from search engines. No referrals, and we are not telling anybody to click on anything.

          -Ronny
          Signature

          -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267400].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TZ
            Good work young feller...

            To the naysayers.....so what if he didn't quite understand the Adwords comp bar....he still using his head, and making some money. Good for him.

            Keep it up.
            Signature

            $php_coding = "consistent cash";

            echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267649].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
              Originally Posted by TZ View Post

              Good work young feller...

              To the naysayers.....so what if he didn't quite understand the Adwords comp bar....he still using his head, and making some money. Good for him.

              Keep it up.
              Atleast you get my point TZ.
              Signature

              -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267768].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bay37
        Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

        I waant to create more websites. Like 10 of them and then outsource SEO. i KNOW the potential of earning with this. I have tried it and nobody can tell me nothing.
        See, on my own personal opinion, I believe that with Adsense, every visitor is a targeted traffic so long as they have a mouse and they can click, then you qualify for some earning and that is what you are targeted anyway.
        I don't think you understood my post.

        Keep testing, change up your method a little bit - think about it - and you can do this or a lot more with the next five websites (new account):




        Oh and also - good start mate - keep on working and you'll get there. Good luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
          Originally Posted by bay37 View Post

          I don't think you understood my post.

          Keep testing, change up your method a little bit - think about it - and you can do this or a lot more with the next five websites (new account):




          Oh and also - good start mate - keep on working and you'll get there. Good luck!
          Awesome bay37. So you are also targeting large search volume keywords?
          Signature

          -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267949].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author bay37
            Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

            Awesome bay37. So you are also targeting large search volume keywords?
            Absolutely. It's an amazing way to make some beer monies. So overlooked.

            I find my keywords differently though.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267969].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
              Originally Posted by bay37 View Post

              Absolutely. It's an amazing way to make some beer monies. So overlooked.

              I find my keywords differently though.
              I also agree! People want to go for loans, mortgage, car insurance and all those famous keywords.
              Absolutely beer monie. Lets keep it up. You might wanna share you keyword research it might be great help.
              Thanks bay37.
              Signature

              -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267989].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author wsotoolz
              Originally Posted by bay37 View Post

              Absolutely. It's an amazing way to make some beer monies. So overlooked.

              I find my keywords differently though.
              Yeah... I would like to hear what you do differently
              Signature
              Brand NEW pinterest tool launched - Repininator - Thousands of visitors to your site per month!

              DONT IGNORE PINTEREST - IT SENT 4,000+ VISITORS TO MY BLOG LAST MONTH!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3270717].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author kevinm777
                Is there any problem with copyright with this method
                Signature

                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3274910].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Bryan V
                  Originally Posted by kevinm777 View Post

                  Is there any problem with copyright with this method
                  If you're buying other companies' names as your domain I believe there is always the risk you could get it taken down.
                  Signature
                  Perhaps an attic I shall seek.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3285469].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author wsotoolz
                  Originally Posted by kevinm777 View Post

                  Is there any problem with copyright with this method
                  I would recommend not using copyright names in your domain names. I did this in the past and in one case I ended up with 5" of paperwork on my doorstep. I did not get in any trouble and had the chance to fight for the domain... but I was smart enough to just let it go. Considering it was a large retail company that sells womens underwear... 2 words... starts with a V.

                  I think this company goes after anyone with their name in the domain. It scared the crap out of me until it was all over... could have been way worse.

                  So stay clear of copyright names in your domains.
                  Signature
                  Brand NEW pinterest tool launched - Repininator - Thousands of visitors to your site per month!

                  DONT IGNORE PINTEREST - IT SENT 4,000+ VISITORS TO MY BLOG LAST MONTH!
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3286566].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author kevinm777
                    Originally Posted by wordpress_seo View Post

                    I would recommend not using copyright names in your domain names. I did this in the past and in one case I ended up with 5" of paperwork on my doorstep. I did not get in any trouble and had the chance to fight for the domain... but I was smart enough to just let it go. Considering it was a large retail company that sells womens underwear... 2 words... starts with a V.

                    I think this company goes after anyone with their name in the domain. It scared the crap out of me until it was all over... could have been way worse.

                    So stay clear of copyright names in your domains.
                    Do you think pop stars , TV programes are fair game
                    Signature

                    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287136].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author wsotoolz
                      Originally Posted by kevinm777 View Post

                      Do you think pop stars , TV programes are fair game
                      I have a few of each of those still and have no problems... but they could come after you if they wanted. I would assume though that in most cases if you give them the domain name it wouldn't turn into anything major.
                      Signature
                      Brand NEW pinterest tool launched - Repininator - Thousands of visitors to your site per month!

                      DONT IGNORE PINTEREST - IT SENT 4,000+ VISITORS TO MY BLOG LAST MONTH!
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3288462].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
                        Originally Posted by wordpress_seo View Post

                        I have a few of each of those still and have no problems... but they could come after you if they wanted. I would assume though that in most cases if you give them the domain name it wouldn't turn into anything major.
                        They may even buy you out of it ....
                        Signature
                        Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3289027].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author beks001
                    Banned
                    [DELETED]
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287224].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Black Hat Cat
                      Banned
                      You're doing this based on a low page two ranking for a keyword that has low paying advertisers, if any? I'm calling shenanigans.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3287598].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
                        Originally Posted by Black Hat Cat View Post

                        You're doing this based on a low page two ranking for a keyword that has low paying advertisers, if any? I'm calling shenanigans.
                        Ya know - Im saying the same thing to myself ... yet in another thread ...another cat just picked a subject he KNEW had search and had to have some $$$ in it from advertisers perspective... I think its long tail financial.

                        He posted just today that looking over his longtails and main kw driving traff to his site that hes ranking and writing for - that Adwords Tool tells him avg CPC's are like $.05 - yet he rarely gets clicks that low.

                        Im after a term or two that gets hella traff and Adwords avg CPC is $22 - im getting $.11 / .50 clicks - I think I got 2 ... out 100+ clicks over $1

                        18k exact local and serp positions 4 -6
                        Signature
                        Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3289021].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bryan V
        Thanks for the post, I've actually seen some sites ranked for high volume words like this but I never really even considered trying. Gotta keep my mind open to these things . Found 2 KWs, I will try and see how it goes.

        Originally Posted by ronsang90 View Post

        I have tried it and nobody can tell me nothing.
        Signature
        Perhaps an attic I shall seek.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3285454].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3267894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mastergeek
    Hi ronsang90, I like the way you think out of the box, I want to get in touch with you but I'm new and I can't send private message.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3701939].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ronny Kibet
      Originally Posted by mastergeek View Post

      Hi ronsang90, I like the way you think out of the box, I want to get in touch with you but I'm new and I can't send private message.
      Send me an email.
      ronsang90@gmail.com
      Signature

      -Subscribe to my free premium wordpress plugin giveaway. SUBSCRIBE NOW

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3702302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crackadeal
    Nice post. I like you recommendations, but all screenshots images are broken.
    When I tried to open images on new tab I am getting: "This Account Has Been Suspended". Could you update images?

    crackadeal.net
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4233009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Libuseng
    This is the best post I have ever read in a long time and i did to that and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4622523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Retziki
    Out of the box thinking. I like the idea.
    Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4630980].message }}

Trending Topics