I did a 301 redirect from my blog not using the www prefix to using the prefix and since then my indexed pages dropped drastically. It is now about 1 month since i did the redirect.
Before the redirect, i had about 100 posts indexed but after the redirect i had about 12.
I have since done a lot of things to get Google to re-index the old posts without much success. I have pinged my sitemap, submitted my sitemap to some high social authority sites, re-submitted my sitemap to Google, continued to update my blog, inserted sitemap link on home page of my blog, indicated preferred domain in webmaster tools etc but only notice a slight improvement in indexing, to about 22 posts.
I however observe that each new post i make is swiftly indexed.
What can i do to get my old posts re-indexed.