1. Title: Video title is a key part of your video mainly for the reason that when people are browsing around and they see an eye catching Title, they click on it and your video gets an extra view.
When you are choosing a Title for your video, add words like, EXCLUSIVE or Leaked Vid oo Or Shocking. Your title should attract viewers. However, equally important is to include your main keyword in the Title.
2. Description of the video should either start with your main keyword or url of webpage where you want people to go after viewing video. Try to give a brief description of what your video is about in not be more than 5-6 lines. Include your main keyword one more time with your webpage link.
3. Filename: While naming your video file, use your main keyword. If your keyword is video marketing training, then name your video as video-marketing-training.wmv rather than video1.wmv or whichever format you use.
4. Thumbnail plays a very important role in getting views. People decide whether to watch the video or not depending upon Title and Thumbnail. Make it as attractive as possible. Try to get your best image as thumbnail.
5. Tags are your keywords. Include as many tags as you want in the list separated by comma. The tags are the keywords your videos relate to. When someone searches something and if any of the words they searched are in your video keywords then your video will show up in the search!
6. Keyword “video”. Many people add the word “video” to their search phrase. Make sure to add the word “video” to your title, description and tags.
7. Links and backlinks: Just like your webpages, you should try to get as many links as possible with your videos too. Use your main keyword as anchor text for these links. Ping the url, submit it to social bookmarking sites, etc.
8. Last frame. Make your last frame very impressive. Make it visible for more time so that viewers can get the message you want to convey.
Hope this helps someone.