I recently purchased Scrapebox and it seems like a very powerful tool. I read some WF posts about it but before I start using it, let me ask you a few questions:
1. Which private proxy service would you recommend? Your Private Proxy or Squid Proxies? Are they both good enough? (the second is a little cheaper)
2. Are 10 proxies enough for normal use? (I still don't have tens of websites so it should probably be enough for now)
3. Do you also scrape for free proxies each time you use the tool or are those private proxies enough?
4. How many blog comments would you recommend per day for a totally NEW website so I won't get in trouble with it? I would like to start slowly and not arouse suspicions but at the same time I do want to be as efficient as I can.
5. Can a website go to number one on Google for a decent keyword using only blog comments? (anyone tried this?)
6. How do you use the tool for maximum benefits?
7. What else would you suggest?
I also got Bookmarking Demon and I will use those proxies for BMD too.
I think it should be enough for now... just have to start learning to use them right.
Thanks a lot,