Does Buying High PR Link Really Boost The SERP?

21 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi warriors,

I want to ask something to warrior who is expert in SEO :

I'm planning to buy backlinks (some kind of blogroll) from high PR sites (PR 5-7).
1. Is this kind of backlink will give significant result to the SERP? Since it costs high (more than $100 per link for PR7), i don't want to waste my money if it doesn't give significant result in SERP?

2. One of my sites suddenly disappeared from SERP ( it usually in the 1st page for some of its kw's and it's been a month now, so it's not g-dance i think), will this kind of backlink helps my site back in SERP?

3. How long will i see the result with this kind of link?

4. If my site is brand new, (less than 1 week), will it be wise to buy this kind of link?

Please help me, i will really appreciate for any answers here.

Once again, thanks,

Shin
#boost #buying #high #high pr link #link #serp #serp boost
  • Profile picture of the author Heavenstorm
    High PR backlinks definitely help to boost your serps but you need to take into account how many outbound links are coming out from that site. If there are alot of links then don't bother as the link power is distributed among them and not worth the money.

    For new sites, let the site stablize for about 3-4 weeks because during this time the site will keep jumping up and down the serps. Once it settle down you may give it some high PR links but also build some low PR links so that it looks natural.
    Signature
    How To Lose Weight Fast
    -------------------------------------------------------
    GUARANTEED SEO GOOGLE PAGE 1 SEO SERVICES
    -------------------------------------------------------
    SEO | SEO SERVICES | ONLINE MARKETING
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3668303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shinsawa
      Originally Posted by Heavenstorm View Post

      High PR backlinks definitely help to boost your serps but you need to take into account how many outbound links are coming out from that site. If there are alot of links then don't bother as the link power is distributed among them and not worth the money.

      For new sites, let the site stablize for about 3-4 weeks because during this time the site will keep jumping up and down the serps. Once it settle down you may give it some high PR links but also build some low PR links so that it looks natural.
      Thanks for the advice, i will take this into account
      Signature

      Tired Of Having A "Bloody Fight" trying to make money with Amazon or ClickBank ? Forget Them !!
      Get 10-50$ In Commission Promoting Local Business With Little To None Competition !!
      Here is The Future Of Affiliate Marketing ! Be Sure to Check Them Out

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3668415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bummed.out
    I've observed that high PR links can be of benefit to getting a site moving up in the SERPs, either to begin with, or if it's sunk lower than it used to be in the results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3668589].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author App Developers
    I have seen good results but there are many factors to take into account to make sure you are getting a really good high PR link. Also, need to take into account why your site went down so low. Usually for a reason if it isn't the google dance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3668685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy Yusuf
    yeahh it can

    but for $100 you can find better backlink rather than 1 PR 6 backlinks
    Signature

    no sign today...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3669361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Make sure the PR is on the same page that your backlink will be on (not some other page on that site).

    Make sure the PR isn't being hijacked (easy to do), some guys will hijack another sites PR then sell links. Once the links are sold, the PR drops back down to PR0 (or something very low).

    An easy way to check If the PR is real, do a Google search for info:The-Backlink-URL-Here.com

    If another domain shows up in the Google search (info:domain.com) they are hijacking another domains PR.

    Just a heads up...
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670101].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author businessbanking
      No, Google not gives weightage to that backlinks. So, try to get free backlinks. If your site is new one then don't try to get lot of backlinks in a very short time. Google consider this as spam.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670390].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rinor81
        Originally Posted by businessbanking View Post

        No, Google not gives weightage to that backlinks. So, try to get free backlinks. If your site is new one then don't try to get lot of backlinks in a very short time. Google consider this as spam.
        How much is a lot exactly? I would like to know as I lunch new sites all the time and always not sure what is a lot so Google won't think I'm spamming.

        Thanks,
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jack jastin
    Buying back links is some where working well and having very good results now a days but as you are saying you are having your new website so I would like to suggest just avoid as much as you can because Google may treat this as a spamming and may penalize also more over that you should have to very much concerned about be prevented from Google sand box at this stage.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialbookmark
    If you want to have better ranking on Google or any other search engine, Only having backlinks from high pagerank pages can't help you. For example its possible that you have a backlink from a website which doesn't have good pagerank but its indexing very fast by Google and also the pages of it, rank high in Google. I want to say it. If you want to increase your pagerank, then buy backlinks from high pagerank pages. But if you want to rank your website in top results, having high pagerank is not a must.
    Signature

    I love warriorforum.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3670570].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shinsawa
      Originally Posted by socialbookmark View Post

      I want to say it. If you want to increase your pagerank, then buy backlinks from high pagerank pages. But if you want to rank your website in top results, having high pagerank is not a must.
      Make sense,

      Has this theory been proven or it's just a theory?

      What I want is absolutely the serp top result and not about rising my site's pr

      Thanks anyway,

      Shin
      Signature

      Tired Of Having A "Bloody Fight" trying to make money with Amazon or ClickBank ? Forget Them !!
      Get 10-50$ In Commission Promoting Local Business With Little To None Competition !!
      Here is The Future Of Affiliate Marketing ! Be Sure to Check Them Out

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3673031].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imfusa
    Originally Posted by shinsawa View Post

    Hi warriors,

    I want to ask something to warrior who is expert in SEO :

    I'm planning to buy backlinks (some kind of blogroll) from high PR sites (PR 5-7).
    1. Is this kind of backlink will give significant result to the SERP? Since it costs high (more than $100 per link for PR7), i don't want to waste my money if it doesn't give significant result in SERP?

    2. One of my sites suddenly disappeared from SERP ( it usually in the 1st page for some of its kw's and it's been a month now, so it's not g-dance i think), will this kind of backlink helps my site back in SERP?

    3. How long will i see the result with this kind of link?

    4. If my site is brand new, (less than 1 week), will it be wise to buy this kind of link?

    Please help me, i will really appreciate for any answers here.

    Once again, thanks,

    Shin

    It is not advisable to buy backlinks, especially when your site is that new.
    If you get caught by google you go to sandbox, and i guarantee 100% they will catch you.
    You should do SEO. or if you don't know how or don't have the time i suggest buying PPC ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3673053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CikaPero
    [QUOTE=shinsawa;3668234]Hi warriors,

    I want to ask something to warrior who is expert in SEO :

    I'm planning to buy backlinks (some kind of blogroll) from high PR sites (PR 5-7).
    1. Is this kind of backlink will give significant result to the SERP? Since it costs high (more than $100 per link for PR7), i don't want to waste my money if it doesn't give significant result in SERP?

    How much outlinks does it have? all the PR juice is divided amongst those outlinks. If you are one of the only one then take into consideration how is that page related to the keywords that you want.

    Im not sure about this but they say that similarity between your pages means more then PR of the page that is linking to you. What are the coefficients who knows. Actually if that is a link from a similar site i think it is a great opportunity.

    Yahoo directory is i think 100$ has PR of 6,7 and its links are always related with your site because then you are in the category that is similar to yours.

    2. One of my sites suddenly disappeared from SERP ( it usually in the 1st page for some of its kw's and it's been a month now, so it's not g-dance i think), will this kind of backlink helps my site back in SERP?

    Possibly yes.

    3. How long will i see the result with this kind of link?

    Who knows.... Do a ping back on the site to speed up the process of crawling it.

    4. If my site is brand new, (less than 1 week), will it be wise to buy this kind of link?

    I think you should better first do some regular SEO and after a while think about buying these kinds of links.

    Actually im not a big expert i just surf and listen here and there and this is what other more experienced people often say.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3673220].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sirtiman
    I'm link seller, and want to inform you a lot of my client buying links from me have No. 1 Google even my sites have high OBL. Don't trust SEO people with only buy with low OBL. The proven have open my eyes for that stupid SEO rules.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3673246].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dungdenvn
    it's not always the bigger is the better. Buy link relevant to your site. But i should not buying link if i was you. Google may detect it and penalty your site. So if i was you i just spend money to someone to help you building link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3674441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author queeni
    As a man stated, high pr does make sense but check out and becareful if there's lots of ooutbound links then dont bother with it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3675845].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aulia
      Originally Posted by queeni View Post

      As a man stated, high pr does make sense but check out and becareful if there's lots of ooutbound links then dont bother with it.
      i don't believe if get backlinks from lot of OBL page will be useless or harm your site.

      it doesn't matter high OBL or Low OBL, link is still backlink

      backlink from PR 5 with high OBL is better than PR 1 with low OBL
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3685107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jazzelle
    If you get tons of backlinks for a brand new site, does google penalize your site and put it on sandbox? That seems strange, so if i have competition all i will do is send them thousands of backlinks to bring them down? Someone can please explain this more.

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3699221].message }}

Trending Topics