Building Backlinks to Backlinks

29 replies
  • SEO
  • |
i heard of a new concept to me: building backlinks to your current backlinks.

apparently this method juices up your current in bound links and gives it extra power.

what techniques do you recommend for building links to links? and tips or pitfalls to avoid?
#backlinks #building
  • Profile picture of the author InitialEffort
    A lot of people use backlink energizer or use xrumer profile blasts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dtang4
    For your 2nd or lower tiered backlinks, you can use the same techniques as you are using for your direct backlinks.

    However, as mentioned, many people like to use xrumer links to their lower tiers, because these links are cheaper (and also more spammy in nature).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
    SENukeX does that too.

    What I also did is that after I build the backlinks, I'll harvest them and use UAW to build backlinks to the harvested links. UAW has resource box that allows you to put unlimited backlinks alternatives.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caseyscreen
    well i have also tried xrumer links once. And really liked it very much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
    What we do is take all the article links we submit and backlink them with xrumer. Pretty standard procedure anymore. Profile links work great when you use use them in this manner.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InitialEffort
    Yea...but SENUKEX is so slow......

    It is marketed as an all in one tool which is cool for new-intermediate users, but get the right tool for the job and be done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3744907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart S
    It can be a good idea to create a pyramid as such/link to other backlinks

    like others have mentioned this can be done thorugh profile links i.e. xrumer, comments with scrapbox or social bookmarking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3745129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wes888
    Hi Danifae,

    I think Joseph Then is referring to the Unique Article Wizard service.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3745154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Then
      Originally Posted by danifae View Post

      What's UAW? I googled it and came out with United Auto Workers!! :confused:
      Originally Posted by Wes888 View Post

      Hi Danifae,

      I think Joseph Then is referring to the Unique Article Wizard service.
      Yes, it's unique article wizard.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3745306].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author redstanford
        xrumer or backlinks engerzier?

        BTW thanks to all responses in this thread. big eye opener that i need
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3747014].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author redstanford
          how much xrumer normally cost?

          so if i have say 50 article links, 50 blog comments

          i should do an xrumer blast to all those backlinks individually? over time of course.....
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3747188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Heavenstorm
    personally I use tom's backlink booster which automatically ping, rss and post to various web 2.0 sites. It helps to increase indexation rate and give the backlinks more link power. There are other tools here such as backlink energizer and sean's backlink booster which all do the same thing.
    Signature
    How To Lose Weight Fast
    -------------------------------------------------------
    GUARANTEED SEO GOOGLE PAGE 1 SEO SERVICES
    -------------------------------------------------------
    SEO | SEO SERVICES | ONLINE MARKETING
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3745222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author soharox
    xrumer links is the best. you can try it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author takanomi
    Yes, some other useful techniques involve rss feed submissions (for feeds containing your links) and pinging those links when you get them.
    Signature

    Steve Shaw
    CEO/Founder, optinopoliâ„¢ - Lead Capture Made Easy

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HKSEO Rotzee
    Absolutely, this is basically the back linking pyramid you probably hear a lot about. You back link your target site, and then back link each individual back link creating a flow of juice to power your targeted site. Of course this juice leaks along the way and becomes less powerful...but juice does get through and the target site does get wet

    So another concept you should grasp is PINGING! If you use cheap backlinks (profiles, blog comments) You should definitely ping them, because google rarely finds these type of links and are therefore worthless.

    There are a variety of programs out there, each with its pros and cons, in fact I'm sure you'll find a bunch in the signatures in the people responding to this question

    Good luck!
    Signature
    Linklicious.me - Pings your links until Google crawls 'em. Drips out links at your rate.
    OneHourBacklinks.com - FAST link building service. Index, high PR, d0follow options.
    Drip Feed Links - Automated Link Building Service - SEO Blasts
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748328].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author redstanford
      Originally Posted by HKSEO Rotzee View Post

      Absolutely, this is basically the back linking pyramid you probably hear a lot about. You back link your target site, and then back link each individual back link creating a flow of juice to power your targeted site. Of course this juice leaks along the way and becomes less powerful...but juice does get through and the target site does get wet

      So another concept you should grasp is PINGING! If you use cheap backlinks (profiles, blog comments) You should definitely ping them, because google rarely finds these type of links and are therefore worthless.

      There are a variety of programs out there, each with its pros and cons, in fact I'm sure you'll find a bunch in the signatures in the people responding to this question

      Good luck!

      great post. is there a certain number of backlinks you want to build to one backlink? ex: 5 per backlink? 150 per backlink?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748510].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author HKSEO Rotzee
        Originally Posted by redstanford View Post

        great post. is there a certain number of backlinks you want to build to one backlink? ex: 5 per backlink? 150 per backlink?
        If its a forum profile, you can use up to 50 a shot. If its a 2.0 or an article you can hit it with a ton. Good luck!
        Signature
        Linklicious.me - Pings your links until Google crawls 'em. Drips out links at your rate.
        OneHourBacklinks.com - FAST link building service. Index, high PR, d0follow options.
        Drip Feed Links - Automated Link Building Service - SEO Blasts
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748746].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dubur
    are this system really work?? i mean build backlink for backlink???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Banks
    Lots of people do this with success, build a buffer zone around your site so only spammy links point to sites linking to you. It's a good way to protect your site from getting sandboxed, but I just point all the links to my niche sites because I am lazy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3748908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daalle
    I think the best way to get high quality backlink is to create high quality backlink articles, because people would link to then naturally and it will give you the high pr backlinks over time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3749040].message }}
    • Originally Posted by daalle View Post

      I think the best way to get high quality backlink is to create high quality backlink articles, because people would link to then naturally and it will give you the high pr backlinks over time.
      It takes a REALLY GOOD article to get enough people to link to it naturally for it to make any difference in your search rankings.

      And then you're going to have to write hundreds of REALLY GOOD articles that people link to a bunch if you want to rank highly for any decent keywords..

      Natural links from people who like your articles are great, but it's damn near impossible to get enough links for your search rank to improve.
      Signature
      Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
      Ultimate SEO Pack
      SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3749176].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author redstanford
      Originally Posted by daalle View Post

      I think the best way to get high quality backlink is to create high quality backlink articles, because people would link to then naturally and it will give you the high pr backlinks over time.

      now when you say "link to them naturally", you mean people take your article and re-post it on their website, linking back your URL?

      is this what a pingback is that i'm thinking of?

      i hate pingbacks because it leaves these nasty looking "pingacks requests" in my comments section that i want to keep clean and full of actual comments, not spam and pingback notices.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3749191].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author redstanford
        do you want to send high PR backlinks or just plain old spammy backlinks to your backlinks?

        does it matter?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3749445].message }}
  • Originally Posted by redstanford View Post

    i heard of a new concept to me: building backlinks to your current backlinks.

    apparently this method juices up your current in bound links and gives it extra power.

    what techniques do you recommend for building links to links? and tips or pitfalls to avoid?
    Backlinks to backlinks is a good idea.

    I try to build backlinks to my backlinks the same way I would build them to my money pages as best as I can.

    I build link wheels with web 2.0s, then I blast them with article marketing robot, then I get the live links from AMR and blast another AMR submission or two at the live links, then I take all those live links, and add them to a huge auto-approve scrapebox comments blast.

    Then I take ALL of those backlinks and put them into backlink energizer & linklicious, and any other similar service I can find.

    At that point I build more link wheels, either to another money page or on another keyword, or I start the whole process over again except I then build the link wheel pointing to pieces of my first link wheel, and repeat until my first link wheel has all of it's pieces supercharged by this entire process.

    Now THAT is powerful backlinking.
    Signature
    Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
    Ultimate SEO Pack
    SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3749164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pic
    Using backlinks of backlinks is not worth of if you have anything which I have right now, Its called a bulk ping i.e. pinging your website many many times. What it does is gives u more backlinks I must say unlimited and the exciting thing is its FREE of cost. I have been using it for arount 5 days & my google raking boosted up 129 position. Hope you also benefit from this free service. Here is the link
    bulkping . com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3963715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SPC
    Does it matter what page that link is on which you are building more backlinks too? Preferably a page where there are no other outbound links?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3964606].message }}
  • Originally Posted by redstanford View Post

    i heard of a new concept to me: building backlinks to your current backlinks.

    apparently this method juices up your current in bound links and gives it extra power.

    what techniques do you recommend for building links to links? and tips or pitfalls to avoid?
    A good way of building backlinks to backlinks is to construct a link pyramid. Check out my sig. to learn more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3964967].message }}

Trending Topics