Spun article: Is 55% unique good?

33 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I spent a lot of time spinning an article in The Best Spinner, which I just downloaded today. A 773 word article, is 55% good? How unique do some people get with a spinner?
#55% #article #good #spun #unique
  • Profile picture of the author ex9to5guy
    i always make mine at least 70 percent unique
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172251].message }}
    • 55 is good enough for me usually. It also depends what you plan on doing with that article? If you are submitting it to a private network of blogs that insist that each article is 100% unique, then it won't be enough, but if you are just blasting it out to random article directories and not really cared if anyone reads it, that should do the trick.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172556].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author esdavis
        Originally Posted by TBInternetMarketing View Post

        It also depends what you plan on doing with that article? If you are submitting it to a private network of blogs that insist that each article is 100% unique, then it won't be enough, but if you are just blasting it out to random article directories and not really cared if anyone reads it, that should do the trick.
        For me, the destination is the real key. It needs to be good enough to pass muster on the external site and it needs to be structured well enough and readable enough to satisfy the target audience.

        Some people say that if you don't care about people reading it who cares? I'm not really there, because I don't want to put my name (even a pen name) on something that reads so badly I'd be afraid to see it indexed 10 years from now, read or not. And I sure wouldn't put my CLIENT's name on it.

        % of spin doesn't mean quite as much to me as the quality level of the content. Not everything needs to be Pulitizer Prize stuff, but it must be good enough for the venue. It's your content and your reputation on the line.

        A little cliched, but would you be comfortable showing it to your Mom, your best friend, or your Grandma and having them try to read it? If you think it will make them feel disappointed in your content and your demonstrated skills, maybe isn't not well written enough.

        Oops, wait. If it was MY currently deceased Grandma, I'd wonder about the rolling over in the grave thing. :-) Sorry, trying to be a little funny.

        Regarding the spinning technique, don't forget to also spin and optionally leave out or add in full paragraphs as well as words, phrases, and sentences. One way that spun articles get caught is they all have the same paragraph count. So swapping out here helps a little more with the % and with the unique look and feel to the article.

        Some people also have some "stock phrases or sentences" that they tuck into the content as an "optional" spin if it fits the structure and content. That adds yet a little more uniqueness. I keep a little library on hand to tap quickly for that when I rewrite.

        I try to avoid anything less than 50% for even really stupid basic link bait, but I'm conservative. For what I call "real content" I'd say that 70-75% number is better, and even that isn't probably good enough for places like EZA that demand "never published unique" content.

        Especially after Panda.

        All in all, it's your call. You'll find people all the way from who cares to no spinning. Just ask yourself if you're proud enough to put your name on it and get caught as the author.
        Signature
        Always Interested in Hearing About Cool SEO Tools and Useful WP Plugins via threads or PMs.

        Interested in Social Media Tools and Content for The Local Marketing Expert clients.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4174026].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author That Guy
    Try to rewrite & spin entire sentences and then spin the words of the each of the sentences. Helps a TON when trying to get a better % uniqueness. I usually go for > 65%.
    Signature
    ERTW
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew S
    I combine multiple articles together and then spin the words between those...we get about 90%+ unique using that method.

    But 50% is better than nothing.
    Signature
    Marketer's Center is creating free tools for the SEO community!
    Sick Analytics: Find and fix your worst pages. Entity Explorer: Make your content better with related entities.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172598].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4172608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sam Dhawan
    Better if you avoid spun content as it does not usually rank highly (or at all) in the search engines. The search engines also devalue backlinks coming from spun content in much the same way as they devalue backlinks from duplicate content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4173791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author frans4u
    50% is good to me, but if you can do more much better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4173794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thebitbotdotcom
    Even more important...make sure that they read well. Never submit spun articles that send ANY signal to the reader that it has been spun. This is even more important than uniqueness.

    If you need a place to practice, try submitting them here.

    We have tons of people that practice and learn exactly what they need to know and then go dominate.
    Signature
    Do Your Copywriting Skills Suck?

    Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!

    Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4173951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seothatworks
    55% is good enough for article submissions etc but not content for your site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4179184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author saloni
    55-60 uniqueness is good for article. but i want above 70% always...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7678330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuybrushT
    For lower quality sites, I used to rewrite every sentence of the same article 3 or 4 times, and then word spin the whole thing, everything manually. This way the end results were unique enough and readable, but it's a lot of work, and the higher quality sites wouldn't always accept it.

    This method is still great for second or third tier links, but when liking directly to the money site, now I only use unique content. This way I don't have to worry about my links getting removed, and the results are much better too. A tip for effective article writing: use Dragon Naturally Speaking instead of typing, and just say whatever comes to your mind, you'll be able to churn out article after article. Best of all, everything will be perfetly readable, and 100% unique!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7678458].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author octavyo
      I recommend to be very carefull with spinning as it`s a critical process.

      In my opinion normal spinning like spinning at word level it`s considered spam these days and Google is smart enough to detect such spintax.

      Here`s what i recommend :

      Step 1:

      Spin the article first at sentence level. If you want spin each sentence 2 times or more (even tough 1 time is enough).

      Step 2 :

      After the article is spun at sentence level try to identify first the synonyms inside each sentence and spin those as well.

      Step 3 :

      Once you`ve done step 2 take the article word by word and try to spin each word.

      Spinning an article in this way takes a lot more time but the results are well worth. The spinning i achieve using this formula is minimum 100%+ uniqueness (depending actually how many times you spin each sentence).

      Can you see the formula here ? By spinning each sentence 1-3 times you instantly create 1-3 brand new articles but we do one step ahead and spin these also at synomys and word level.

      It`s the safest way to spin an article these days and leaving no footprints whatsoever.

      Practically here we do an advanced nested spinning which is what i personally recommend for best results.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7678480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Campbell24
    For article submissions I only make sure to go for 30% unique. If you are posting to directories with PR then this shouldn't matter for linking purposes.
    Signature
    FREE SEO CONSULTATION/ADVICE (from a 7-figure earner)

    I will answer your SEO questions 100% for free.

    Just ask me whatever you want!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7678476].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steffy Rose
    generally, i won't spin an article. it may hurt our website some day. According to me quality and unique article is 100% good .. isn't it??

    Originally Posted by livemusic View Post

    I spent a lot of time spinning an article in The Best Spinner, which I just downloaded today. A 773 word article, is 55% good? How unique do some people get with a spinner?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7678485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author evilsaigon
    70% should be the bare minimum, but you can actually hit as high as the 90's. Unfortunately, 55% uniqueness is still fairly risky of getting penalized by big G.

    When it's more than 90% unique, it basically as good as a complete new article. You don't even need to worry about any penalties because at 90+%, it's virtually impossible to tell that it was spun from another article! You will however do this manually because no spinners are advanced enough to hit that level, but it's really a lot easier than it looks because you don't to do any research as the content is all there.

    Do it once and do it good, and you can benefit in peace. If you spin half-heartedly, it might turn around and bite you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7708843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Silence
    Google Panda Update will drop the rankings of your spun articles soon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7708861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaisonjohn
    Its not always a best practise to spun the articles for submission, its more important to prepare your own article
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7708893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author expcontent
    My experience is that spun content is somewhat useful for second or third-tier sites, but more dangerous than useful for your money sites. If you're posting spun content, try to keep the uniqueness percentage as high as possible and post it several degrees away from your money site (eg. as the third or fourth level in a link pyramid).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7709093].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andrewkar
    spun content is sh***

    It should not be used at all.
    Signature
    Do what you want to do!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7709645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NS Services
    Forget the percentage. Focus on providing value to visitor and engaging them through your content. Thats if you want to build a real business and not use fly-by-night methods to artificially inflate your rankings only to get destroyed by next Googles update.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7711665].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    No offense but people who say spun articles are garbage have no idea what they're talking about.

    Article spinning is a skill, not a tool. Its not the software thats the problem, but the people using it. Same exact thing with guns. Some men own and use guns responsibly, some men use them to kill their wives.

    Ever since I incorporated article spinning, the quality of my articles has improved. How dare I say it. Because when you're not forcing yourself to write loads of content everyday, you can put more time into each article.

    Here is another thing. When writing 100% "original" articles, they're still not "original". You're still taking the same basic ideas from your head. And there is a good chance you will wind up saying the same exact things over and over, considering how much content it takes to rank for certain keywords.

    Try writing 1000 "original" articles about Freud.

    "Dr. Freud use to use cocaine but was a very smart man".
    "Dr. Freud was a very smart man, but use to use cocaine".
    "Dr. Freud used cocaine on occassion, but had a really high IQ".

    Those are my 3 original, 1 sentence articles about Dr. Freud. =]

    But seriously, sure I can write better content. And I do. The point is, the amount of content it takes to rank a website, can quickly cause serious writers block and fatigue. So spinning content definitely has its uses. If you don't like it, don't use it. Spend the rest of your life writing articles. But please say something more useful than "spun content is garbage". Say something like "people need to put more time into their spun content". Then give some tips on how to do it. Otherwise, you're not really helping the problem. And if you don't want to help, then why say anything?

    One final point. I know enough businesses, that have been around for long enough, to know for certain you can run a "real business" while incorporating spun content. Saying you can't run a "real business" is just idiotic. Like spun articles all a sudden make a business fake lol. Even though I see tons of businesses doing it, and making lots of money. Year after year after year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sweetdreamfactory
      Banned
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      No offense but people who say spun articles are garbage have no idea what they're talking about.
      Yes I agree.. as long as the quality of the rewritten article or spun article are good we cannot say it's a garbage. It can be considered garbage with the way it was spun. Blame it to the tool.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712280].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NS Services
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      No offense but people who say spun articles are garbage have no idea what they're talking about.

      Article spinning is a skill, not a tool. Its not the software thats the problem, but the people using it. Same exact thing with guns. Some men own and use guns responsibly, some men use them to kill their wives.

      Ever since I incorporated article spinning, the quality of my articles has improved. How dare I say it. Because when you're not forcing yourself to write loads of content everyday, you can put more time into each article.

      Here is another thing. When writing 100% "original" articles, they're still not "original". You're still taking the same basic ideas from your head. And there is a good chance you will wind up saying the same exact things over and over, considering how much content it takes to rank for certain keywords.

      Try writing 1000 "original" articles about Freud.

      "Dr. Freud use to use cocaine but was a very smart man".
      "Dr. Freud was a very smart man, but use to use cocaine".
      "Dr. Freud used cocaine on occassion, but had a really high IQ".

      Those are my 3 original, 1 sentence articles about Dr. Freud. =]

      But seriously, sure I can write better content. And I do. The point is, the amount of content it takes to rank a website, can quickly cause serious writers block and fatigue. So spinning content definitely has its uses. If you don't like it, don't use it. Spend the rest of your life writing articles. But please say something more useful than "spun content is garbage". Say something like "people need to put more time into their spun content". Then give some tips on how to do it. Otherwise, you're not really helping the problem. And if you don't want to help, then why say anything?

      One final point. I know enough businesses, that have been around for long enough, to know for certain you can run a "real business" while incorporating spun content. Saying you can't run a "real business" is just idiotic. Like spun articles all a sudden make a business fake lol. Even though I see tons of businesses doing it, and making lots of money. Year after year after year.
      I am not sure if this was in reply to my post but just to clarify. I dont see anything wrong with unique spun content as long as every copy of the spin makes perfect sense and visitor cant tell the difference. At the end the only thing that really matters is providing your visitor the value and engaging the audience because thats the most important thing in todays world.

      So I am against all the automated softwares being used to spin and churn out complete garbage that is hard to understand and even a real visitor cannot comprehend a single sentence but using mutations while making sure that end product is as good as an article written from scratch can def. save time if one person has to write on same topic more than a few times.

      That's why I never have one writer write more than one article on same topic/subject instead I get multiple writers and give them all same topic that way everyone is sharing their own unique views, research and findings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andrewkar
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      No offense but people who say spun articles are garbage have no idea what they're talking about.

      Article spinning is a skill, not a tool. Its not the software thats the problem, but the people using it. Same exact thing with guns. Some men own and use guns responsibly, some men use them to kill their wives.

      Ever since I incorporated article spinning, the quality of my articles has improved. How dare I say it. Because when you're not forcing yourself to write loads of content everyday, you can put more time into each article.

      Here is another thing. When writing 100% "original" articles, they're still not "original". You're still taking the same basic ideas from your head. And there is a good chance you will wind up saying the same exact things over and over, considering how much content it takes to rank for certain keywords.

      Try writing 1000 "original" articles about Freud.

      "Dr. Freud use to use cocaine but was a very smart man".
      "Dr. Freud was a very smart man, but use to use cocaine".
      "Dr. Freud used cocaine on occassion, but had a really high IQ".

      Those are my 3 original, 1 sentence articles about Dr. Freud. =]

      But seriously, sure I can write better content. And I do. The point is, the amount of content it takes to rank a website, can quickly cause serious writers block and fatigue. So spinning content definitely has its uses. If you don't like it, don't use it. Spend the rest of your life writing articles. But please say something more useful than "spun content is garbage". Say something like "people need to put more time into their spun content". Then give some tips on how to do it. Otherwise, you're not really helping the problem. And if you don't want to help, then why say anything?

      One final point. I know enough businesses, that have been around for long enough, to know for certain you can run a "real business" while incorporating spun content. Saying you can't run a "real business" is just idiotic. Like spun articles all a sudden make a business fake lol. Even though I see tons of businesses doing it, and making lots of money. Year after year after year.
      Ohh of course... Lehman Brothers
      they were doing so good, “year after year after year”...
      …such a good and LEGIT business.

      BTW, the fact that you “know enough businesses” doesn’t make your statement true… or false… or anything.

      Spun content is just pure Garbage, that's all it is. No offense.

      When someone know his subject very well, and is actually excited while thinking, talking and writing about it, that person can do it all the time.. and produce huge amounts of high quality content... because that person is an expert (or almost expert).

      I know because I am one.

      If someone can't write at least 5 decent articles a day about things he or she loves... then I don't know... maybe that person should change plans? and start doing something different?

      Here is the The True about ranking content.

      If someone wrote great article, and I mean great (and only real expert can do it... and fast) then that person doesn’t need to worry about "ranking keywords" (BTW lately I’m finding this phrase “ranking keywords” a little pathetic...)

      So to rank content high and get a lot of interest all it takes is to write just ONE great article, that's all. Now, who can do it?

      Just someone who truly knows what he or she is writing about...

      All the other methods are artificial pumping of Google serps. I’m really disappointed by looking at tones of those sites… same content, same style, same information… same BS all the way. Written by fellows who have no idea about topic… everyone can smell it.

      So, those spun articles don’t help to rank good content high, but make web a huge rubbish bin full o wannabe experts and wannabe businessmen. .. and their crappy sites.

      There is no such thing as “writer’s block” like there is no such thing as “runner’s block”. There are just challenges on the way, that’s all.

      So that’s my opinion abut spun content, it’s just pure BS and rubbish.

      But for me, this is actually not that bad. There is many people still practicing this, and it helps ME stand out of the crowd… it makes real difference between my content and spun content.

      So I guess, everyone and everything has its place in this world.

      P.S If you can't write, get expert to do it for you. I mean not expert writer, but expert on that topic and who is passionate about it. Ok, that's it free ride is over.
      Signature
      Do what you want to do!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713199].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        Ohh of course... Lehman Brothers
        they were doing so good, “year after year after year”...
        …such a good and LEGIT business.
        The fact you would pick Lehman Brothers of all places just proves to me how desperate you are. Desperate to find justification of your own biased hatred towards spun content.


        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        BTW, the fact that you “know enough businesses” doesn’t make your statement true… or false… or anything.
        Yes it does. You've obviously never been educated in critical discourse.

        When you say "no real businesses use spun content", you falsify your own statement by stating something that isn't true.

        Why? Because I >>see<< real businesses using spun content. Its called a scientific observation. Businesses that have a sales team, are reputable in their industry, make sales, and do very well for themselves.

        It would be same as me saying:

        "The sky is blue".
        Then you come in and say:
        "Just because you say the sky is blue, doesn't mean its not red". Without evidence to support your own belief, you don't have a case.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        Spun content is just pure Garbage, that's all it is. No offense.
        No offense taken, you know why?

        Because there is something very ironic about spun articles. That people like you always cease to realize. Which is the fact that you can only identify spun content, when its done badly.

        However, when you read a moving article, that is perfectly readable and flows well, you have no real clue whether that article was spun or not. Although I'm sure, due to your own confirmation bias, you will always assume those types of articles are not spun. Which to me, makes you a shallow thinker, like most spun content haters. "No offense". :p

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        When someone know his subject very well, and is actually excited while thinking, talking and writing about it, that person can do it all the time.. and produce huge amounts of high quality content... because that person is an expert (or almost expert).

        I know because I am one.
        You're right. However, doesn't "producing huge amounts of quality content" turn you into a writer? More than a marketer?

        I'm an "expert" in psychology and human behavoir. Its something I've studied my whole life, and am very passionate about. However, I have various niches I write about, and it would be a lie to say I'm equally passionate about all of them. So I compensate by still writing great articles for each niche, but then I just spin them.

        You know what the cool part is? Even if my article is worse than yours, I can still get it in front of more people than you. Which = mores readers, more traffic, more sales.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        If someone can't write at least 5 decent articles a day about things he or she loves... then I don't know... maybe that person should change plans? and start doing something different?
        Now thats just hilarious.

        So what you're saying is, if you're a marketer, in the SEO section of WF, you should just become a writer, and waste 3-5 hours every day of your life, writing decent articles about things you love.

        While you're at it, you might as well write a book too, and become a best selling author.

        Give me a break. I'd rather waste 1 full day a week doing my spintaxes, which takes about 8 hours to do. Then I spend my other 6 days marketing my content and building backlinks. Thats what I call time management. If I wanted to waste every day of my life writing 5 articles, I would have just become a writer. But thats not my job. My job is to increase traffic/sales and make money.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        Here is the The True about ranking content.

        If someone wrote great article, and I mean great (and only real expert can do it... and fast) then that person doesn’t need to worry about "ranking keywords" (BTW lately I’m finding this phrase “ranking keywords” a little pathetic...)

        So to rank content high and get a lot of interest all it takes is to write just ONE great article, that's all. Now, who can do it?

        Just someone who truly knows what he or she is writing about...
        Have to raise the bs flag on this one. This completely depends on your niche, and don't tell me it doesn't.

        I would love to see you write "one great article" about mold right now, and get that content ranked. I've shared dozens of incredible, uniquely written articles about mold on my site, facebook, twitter, have made videos on youtube, and nobody gives a shit about mold.

        The only time they care about it is when its growing in their home. Orrr when the news happens to be doing a story on it. And you know what they do then? They go search for someone to call. So I will keep spinning content, to make damn sure my site is on page 1 of google. Its as simple as that.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        All the other methods are artificial pumping of Google serps. I’m really disappointed by looking at tones of those sites… same content, same style, same information… same BS all the way. Written by fellows who have no idea about topic… everyone can smell it.
        *Yawn

        All the content that I >>want<< people to read on my site, is all original. All my spun articles, are used for backlinks/traffic.

        And of course, to "artificially pump" google SERPS.

        However, I'm not sure why you have anything against pumping google SERPS. Do you not post your articles on any sites? With backlinks pointing to your money site? Cause encase you didn't know, thats artificially pumping google SERPS too.

        And if you don't do it, then once again, you should just become a writer.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        So, those spun articles don’t help to rank good content high, but make web a huge rubbish bin full o wannabe experts and wannabe businessmen. .. and their crappy sites.

        There is no such thing as “writer’s block” like there is no such thing as “runner’s block”. There are just challenges on the way, that’s all.
        No such thing as "writers block" lol. Tell that to thousands of best selling authors who have suffered from it.

        Keep saying that content can't be ranked with thousands of spun articles, when thousands of website owners are already doing it.

        Keep being a good boy, and living up to Googles expectations, as I'm sure you'll be rewarded for it.

        So that’s my opinion abut spun content, it’s just pure BS and rubbish.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        But for me, this is actually not that bad. There is many people still practicing this, and it helps ME stand out of the crowd… it makes real difference between my content and spun content.
        Once again, bs. Lets both write about a topic, I'll do spun, you do original. And while you're busy getting noticed in a small crowd, I'll be busy getting recognized by the world.

        Did I ever tell you, a video that I "spun" a few months ago got me on CBS news? It wasn't even original content. I had dozens of videos with the content remixed in different ways, similar to an article. But apparently, CBS didn't know or care. And that video got me in front of 3 million targeted viewers on tv.

        So please, keep believing in your own fantasies. They're not helping as much as you'd love to believe.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        So I guess, everyone and everything has its place in this world.
        Yes, we get it. Good boys always win, bad boys always lose, you should always open doors for women, and never eat heavy after 9pm.

        Originally Posted by andrewkar View Post

        P.S If you can't write, get expert to do it for you. I mean not expert writer, but expert on that topic and who is passionate about it. Ok, that's it free ride is over.
        Good idea! I'll pay you $10 right now to right me an article. If you do that 8 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can make like $560/week. Or more if your a fast writer.

        Then I can take your article, spin it, get my site on page 1 of google, and make 5 figures a month.

        Sound like a deal?

        *puts out hand

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7714647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author M_Usman
    I did yesterday it was 94%
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7712512].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superman1231
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713227].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andrewkar
      Originally Posted by superman1231 View Post

      Usually spun articles are not meant for your money site. and will be on teirs lower down in the serps that nonone would even get to and read...

      Also it takes more than 1 great article yes you can get whitehat backlinks from 1 good article but you need exposure first..mainly from google and google is a robot and cannot determine if a article is great or not......... unless they have made artificial intelligence and aren't telling anyone.
      well you are right, I agree with you 100%.

      And that's the biggest nonsense mate.

      You want real sites linking to your site giving you real visitors and real juice and peace of mind?

      or...

      junk sites filled with junk content giving you no link juice and constant headache?

      Yeah, I know... when you get that first or second position then you will get your real link juice, and you will make real money.

      But there is a "small" problem waiting for you up there... and it's called Google.

      And you are dead meat.

      Just don't take anything personally. My point is that it's much better, wiser and cool to provide real value for HUMANS than try to fight with this big, smart and strong mother**** Google (and Matt Cutts which seems to be quite clever guy...).
      Signature
      Do what you want to do!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stevejhon1
    Now A Days, The Quality Of Content Is Most Important Thing To Get Good Results To Promote An Online Business, So The 55% Unique Is Not Enough. You Should Try More To Make It Unique.
    Signature

    Bitwords.com - Bit-Cart.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713669].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andrewkar
      Originally Posted by stevejhon1 View Post

      Now A Days, The Quality Of Content Is Most Important Thing To Get Good Results To Promote An Online Business, So The 55% Unique Is Not Enough. You Should Try More To Make It Unique.
      Why Are You Writing In Caps First Letters?

      What kind of silly SPAM (or "copywriting technique...") this is?

      Just don't tell me you are writing from your phone or microwave...ok?

      Good

      Now, I would be happy if anyone can actually start this discussion on basis of LOGIC.

      I know logic is not easy for many... but hey.... nthing is easy...

      Don't get it too personally
      Signature
      Do what you want to do!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7713893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drbrucehoag
    To me, a rewrite is a rewrite. I work at avoiding the repetition of any phrases, and I use a thesaurus.com to find synonyms.

    The primary purpose of writing articles is to give readers the best content that you can. If you do that first, then the rest will take care of itself.
    Signature

    Cheers, Bruce

    Hire a Published Author With PhD to Write Your Articles >> Click Here

    Bruce Hoag, PhD

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7742126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theseoproz
    Somewhere between sending out garbage and actually re-writing the article yourself is where I like to stay. Fiverr has several people that will manually re-write 1-2 articles for $5. If you have clients that pay you well, getting a manual re-write is the least you should be doing for them in my opinion.
    Signature

    Kicking A** over at Stellar SEO in St Louis.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8384746].message }}

Trending Topics