Is Click Bump Engine Any Good

35 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Is click bump engine a good ad sense theme
#bump #click #engine #good
  • Profile picture of the author Charlie A
    In a word, yes. At least in my experience. I started using the themes a couple months ago and for ads ense sites with comparable competition I've seen them ranking quite a bit quicker. I can throw up sites in a hurry with them too.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4196350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owenlee
    it depends on your niche and keywords too..sure this theme will get you to top spot faster as they are build in such a way..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4196372].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author liita
      Not wanting to hijack this thread.

      But, I gave up on Adsense about 2 years ago. Mainly because I didn't understand what to do, to re-direct traffic to the sites.
      That has changed quite a bit recently, because I just buy backlinks now.
      So I want to give it ago again.

      But I just can't make a decision between Clickbump Engine, CTR Theme, Socrates, Affiliate Genie.
      CBE claims to be also suitable for building Affiliate Marketing sites and Review sites.
      CBE looks much more powerful (can automate more things) than CTRT, but I wonder if all that is necessary for just whipping out Adsense sites.

      Isn't Clickbump Engine trying to do too much ?
      Wouldn't it be better to get a pure Adsense site builder for Adsense sites, and maybe pair it with WPComparisonCharts ? And maybe get MyReviewPlugin to build standalone review sites ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4328316].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
    For Adsense and other types of niche sites, Clickbump Engine is unbeatable, especially when you combine it with the Jumpstart and Clickbump SEO plugins.
    Signature
    The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
    OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
    Make some money by helping me market this idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4328931].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author liita
      Hi John,

      Thanks for your feedback. I would be interested in building pure Adsense sites with good articles (not too good though, because the Adsense ads should be more interesting, LOL!).

      I went to your clickbump webpage and read :
      Literally create fully functional “sniper sites” in minutes.
      Do you mean "sniper" as in Google Sniper 2.0 ?
      Does the ClickBump Bundle semi-automate building sites to the Google Sniper 2.0 model ?

      Hi Delarox.
      Thanks, but your reply confused me. So which one of those 2 you mentioned are you using, or do you prefer ?

      EDIT:
      Mods, please wait with repercussions until I have my replies.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4331452].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author liita
        LOL!
        Well I guess the word "sniper" is just very fashionable nowadays.
        Possibly to attract people to a site, looking for Google Sniper ?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4339426].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
        Originally Posted by liita View Post

        Hi John,

        Thanks for your feedback. I would be interested in building pure Adsense sites with good articles (not too good though, because the Adsense ads should be more interesting, LOL!).

        I went to your clickbump webpage and read o you mean "sniper" as in Google Sniper 2.0 ?
        Does the ClickBump Bundle semi-automate building sites to the Google Sniper 2.0 model ?

        Hi Delarox.
        Thanks, but your reply confused me. So which one of those 2 you mentioned are you using, or do you prefer ?

        EDIT:
        Mods, please wait with repercussions until I have my replies.
        I guess it's more or less the G Sniper method. I've just always called them sniper sites anyway, though, since I view each one as a focused sniper rifle targeting a specific keyword phrase. Clickbump Engine definitely helps automate the site-building process, especially if you have the Jumpstart and SEO! plugins.
        Signature
        The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
        OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
        Make some money by helping me market this idea.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4341454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Delarox
    Yes, i would recomend clickbump for adsense. They seem to get the job done. I also like CTR theme
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4329740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liita
    Ah, OK. I'm actually looking at the full bundle, because as much automation as possible is what I'm mainly after.
    And then just copy+paste my bought articles/reviews, and buy backlinks to them.

    I will not forget your site/afflink if I do decide to go for the ClickBump Bundle.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4343384].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
      Originally Posted by liita View Post

      Ah, OK. I'm actually looking at the full bundle, because as much automation as possible is what I'm mainly after.
      And then just copy+paste my bought articles/reviews, and buy backlinks to them.

      I will not forget your site/afflink if I do decide to go for the ClickBump Bundle.
      Sounds great. I honestly can't recommend it enough. You will literally see that with Adsense or even other monetization methods, the Clickbump tools will pay for themselves in no time at all because of the increased rankings and earnings that you'll achieve.
      Signature
      The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
      OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
      Make some money by helping me market this idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4343745].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Profolegy
        Hi John,
        Thanks for all the comments about this theme I will be buying through your link when I do soon. Just have make sure I clear my cookies first as I have lood at this theme before.
        Your comments are what has sold me on using this theme.
        Cheers Bruce.d.Stewart
        Signature
        First 10 Modules for Free.
        Online Business Building Academy
        http://AuthoritySiteNomad.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4497794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaedus
    In my opinion people spend too much time worrying about what the right theme is, etc. Take some action and get a site up. Get some ads up. Test different themes, test different ad blocks, test different placement. Find what converts and go with it!
    Signature

    Makin' money, stackin' paper.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4343867].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

      In my opinion people spend too much time worrying about what the right theme is, etc. Take some action and get a site up. Get some ads up. Test different themes, test different ad blocks, test different placement. Find what converts and go with it!

      This 1,000 times over!

      Get-R-Done!!
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4343906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
      Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

      In my opinion people spend too much time worrying about what the right theme is, etc. Take some action and get a site up. Get some ads up. Test different themes, test different ad blocks, test different placement. Find what converts and go with it!
      Indeed, but that's the point. With Clickbump, all that stuff has already been done for you. Provided that you're ranking considerably well, all you need to do is install the theme and put your publisher code in there and you're earning...

      And after you've developed a streamlined system that works efficiently and effectively, you just keep repeating it many times over.
      Signature
      The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
      OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
      Make some money by helping me market this idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4343999].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dp40oz
        Originally Posted by John Williamson View Post

        Indeed, but that's the point. With Clickbump, all that stuff has already been done for you. Provided that you're ranking considerably well, all you need to do is install the theme and put your publisher code in there and you're earning...

        And after you've developed a streamlined system that works efficiently and effectively, you just keep repeating it many times over.
        Hey John I've been on the fence about clickbump. I know this is a bit unorthodox but any chance I can get a look at one of your sites that's getting a decent CTR with clickbump? I only ask because the clickbump demos to me don't look very impressive but I'd love to see a real life site that's getting great CTR. I think it would help me better understand why clickbump is great and maybe put me over the fence. If not I totally understand.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4347006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaedus
    Yeah I've never looked into Clickbump personally as I have gathered a good amount of themes that convert pretty well. It does usually depend on the niche though. I'll check it out though and see if it has anything that I could benefit from.
    Signature

    Makin' money, stackin' paper.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4344946].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author liita
      Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

      In my opinion people spend too much time worrying about what the right theme is, etc. Take some action and get a site up. Get some ads up. Test different themes, test different ad blocks, test different placement. Find what converts and go with it!
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      This 1,000 times over!

      Get-R-Done!!
      Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

      Yeah I've never looked into Clickbump personally as I have gathered a good amount of themes that convert pretty well. It does usually depend on the niche though. I'll check it out though and see if it has anything that I could benefit from.
      This thread is exactly about taking action and getting things done.
      Only this time paid for products are involved.
      Not free layout changes, nor free testing.
      No one likes to "risk a"/"ask for a" refund.
      So it's better to ask others for their experiences with a paid for product. Which doesn't have to take long to get, on this forum.
      Besides who says that the OP isn't involved in changing and testing things ?
      Maybe starting this thread is part of one of the changes he likes to make.
      Maybe the OP already has an Adsense Page CTR of 20%, and is looking to go for 24%, or whatever ?
      Why stop at a certain CTR ?
      Why think that ones own changes and tests are good enough, or even better than that of other people ?

      A lot of thought, testing, and enhancing seems to have gone into the ClickBump product. The very subject of this topic.
      Why not ask about people's results with it ?
      Why keep re-inventing the wheel, niche by niche, IM'er, after IM'er ?

      I haven't got the time, nor the stamina to do the same 1000+ times.
      There is more to IM than Adsense tuning.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4345501].message }}
  • We use clickbump all the time for our themes, dont look else where as the seo is already done within the engine itself and Scott is always updating the theme and improving it, he's support is brilliant too!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4347457].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
      Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

      Yeah I've never looked into Clickbump personally as I have gathered a good amount of themes that convert pretty well. It does usually depend on the niche though. I'll check it out though and see if it has anything that I could benefit from.
      Definitely something you could benefit from

      Originally Posted by liita View Post

      This thread is exactly about taking action and getting things done.
      Only this time paid for products are involved.
      Not free layout changes, nor free testing.
      No one likes to "risk a"/"ask for a" refund.
      So it's better to ask others for their experiences with a paid for product. Which doesn't have to take long to get, on this forum.
      Besides who says that the OP isn't involved in changing and testing things ?
      Maybe starting this thread is part of one of the changes he likes to make.
      Maybe the OP already has an Adsense Page CTR of 20%, and is looking to go for 24%, or whatever ?
      Why stop at a certain CTR ?
      Why think that ones own changes and tests are good enough, or even better than that of other people ?

      A lot of thought, testing, and enhancing seems to have gone into the ClickBump product. The very subject of this topic.
      Why not ask about people's results with it ?
      Why keep re-inventing the wheel, niche by niche, IM'er, after IM'er ?

      I haven't got the time, nor the stamina to do the same 1000+ times.
      There is more to IM than Adsense tuning.
      Precisely. Excellent evaluation.

      Originally Posted by dp40oz View Post

      Hey John I've been on the fence about clickbump. I know this is a bit unorthodox but any chance I can get a look at one of your sites that's getting a decent CTR with clickbump? I only ask because the clickbump demos to me don't look very impressive but I'd love to see a real life site that's getting great CTR. I think it would help me better understand why clickbump is great and maybe put me over the fence. If not I totally understand.
      All my Flippa auctions right now utilize and include the Clickbump theme. Check my sig.

      Originally Posted by SpecialistWebServices View Post

      We use clickbump all the time for our themes, dont look else where as the seo is already done within the engine itself and Scott is always updating the theme and improving it, he's support is brilliant too!!!
      Indeed!
      Signature
      The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
      OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
      Make some money by helping me market this idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4348769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JumpstartSEO
    Another one for Clickbump here. It's so easy to build sites, and they rank so well with little work. One posted mentioned that it may be trying to do too much with affiliate site and review site templates, but I think it's a good thing. I don't have to buy several different themes if I want to vary my strategies at any time.
    Signature
    Jumpstart SEO- Article writing, mini site creation, authority site creation

    Now offering the "Ultimate" Article Submission. Submission to 5 high quality private networks for just $7.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4502739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Didi
    I was looking for the kind of themes that is best suited for Amazon review sites as I have upcoming plans in wanting to create review sites promoting products from Amazon and I stumbled upon this thread talking about Clickbump Engine.

    I went over to the main site and it seems that the "Bundle Package" looks kind of interesting. I'm on the verge of buying the "Bundle Package" but before I go ahead and make the purchase, there's one thing that I would like to inquire pertaining to backlinking issues.

    It seems that the theme itself has already got some kind of built-in seo features and that's great. But what kind of backlinking strategies did you guys use in order to have that extra 'omph' to help push your sites to top rankings?

    I mean, Clickbump Engine seems to have been integrated with some built-in SEO features but I don't think that is enough to propel your sites to the top rankings. But since it's pretty much automated with the seo process, do I need to just use some backlinking tools to help build links to my site or can I just add additional plugins, for example, ABC plugin, WPSBOX plugins (these plugins helps automate the backlinking process) into the Wordpress blog to help me with my backlinking process?

    Which of the two ways is a much more suitable method for building backlinks if I were to use Clickbump Engine for my blogs? Appreciate your kind thoughts and thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Didi
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4507331].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
      Originally Posted by Didi View Post

      I was looking for the kind of themes that is best suited for Amazon review sites as I have upcoming plans in wanting to create review sites promoting products from Amazon and I stumbled upon this thread talking about Clickbump Engine.

      I went over to the main site and it seems that the "Bundle Package" looks kind of interesting. I'm on the verge of buying the "Bundle Package" but before I go ahead and make the purchase, there's one thing that I would like to inquire pertaining to backlinking issues.

      It seems that the theme itself has already got some kind of built-in seo features and that's great. But what kind of backlinking strategies did you guys use in order to have that extra 'omph' to help push your sites to top rankings?

      I mean, Clickbump Engine seems to have been integrated with some built-in SEO features but I don't think that is enough to propel your sites to the top rankings. But since it's pretty much automated with the seo process, do I need to just use some backlinking tools to help build links to my site or can I just add additional plugins, for example, ABC plugin, WPSBOX plugins (these plugins helps automate the backlinking process) into the Wordpress blog to help me with my backlinking process?

      Which of the two ways is a much more suitable method for building backlinks if I were to use Clickbump Engine for my blogs? Appreciate your kind thoughts and thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      Didi
      CE handles the on-page SEO for you, but as with any theme on any site, off-page SEO is a whole different area. This would be your backlinking strategies like article marketing, press release submission, social bookmarking, etc. that are discussed at length on this forum every day. That said, Clickbump does allow for the least amount of off-page effort, as sometimes sites will rank well solely because of their excellent on-page SEO, with little to no backlinks.
      Signature
      The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
      OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
      Make some money by helping me market this idea.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4507609].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Didi
        Originally Posted by John Williamson View Post

        CE handles the on-page SEO for you, but as with any theme on any site, off-page SEO is a whole different area. This would be your backlinking strategies like article marketing, press release submission, social bookmarking, etc. that are discussed at length on this forum every day. That said, Clickbump does allow for the least amount of off-page effort, as sometimes sites will rank well solely because of their excellent on-page SEO, with little to no backlinks.
        Thank you John, for your feedback. I understand now I guess I'll just go ahead and purchase the Clickbump Bundle package
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4510313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markviduk86
    Yes, it is a good theme for adsense.
    I am using it.
    Another theme is CTR but I recommended use Clickbump
    Signature

    Want to sell some SEO Tools:
    - Article Marketing Robot: $55
    - Bookmarking Demon: $85
    Please contact me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4507428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 36burrows
    The sites I use Clickbump on are ALWAYS easier to rank and get the best CTR's, I love it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4510381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markviduk86
    If you can use Scrapebox to make other site down, other people can do the same
    But, if you build link for your site, other webmaster may be can't do the same
    Signature

    Want to sell some SEO Tools:
    - Article Marketing Robot: $55
    - Bookmarking Demon: $85
    Please contact me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4510469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
    Banned
    I have lots of wordpress sites. I use clickbum SEO to perform on-page SEO. But what clickbump engine can do for me? I mean what is the benefit of clickbump engine??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4511279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Paterson
    I know this is an older post, but I've been using clickbump for a couple of months and am impressed with it. For building niche sites it's a solid choice.

    Updates are frequent as well and it has gone through improvements even in the short time that I've owned it.

    Only downside is that there isn't much documentation that comes with it so you are left trying to figure certain things out on your own. The support forum is pretty good, but it's nice to have a user manual you can refer to as opposed to waiting for an answer. I believe Scott mentioned tutorial videos may be coming soon though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4590034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bummed.out
    Two words: Heck. Yes.

    Go get it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4590517].message }}

Trending Topics