1 unique traffic method..?

36 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Warriors..!!
Everybody has their own unique method to drive traffic on website, i have also..

I used yahoo answer to drive huge amount of traffic on my website by answering the other questions with the relevant niche i have...


What's your ..??
#method #traffic #unique
  • I use social bookmarking and other seo efforts to drive traffic to my site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Johnletton
    I am getting organic traffic by ranking the keywords on first page. Awesome strategy you are using and also good to hear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patrick Vikus
    Most of the time i use social bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, digg , delicious and free classified sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dukerutherford
    Social media and also Yahoo answers..
    Signature

    Premium SEO Solutions is a Professional SEO Company in Australia that provides cost-effective SEO Packagess.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Natlex
    When I write an article I try to find keywords that people are actually searching for optimize it for in terms of title/backlinks. Basically, 90%+ SEO traffic.
    Signature

    ---> My blog on making niche sites & ranking them with SEO for a full time income since 2010 !<----

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xylement
    wow... yahoo answers??? How? By answering to targeted questions and provide a link for them to refer? I used to do that and my yahoo account got banned -.-"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313374].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by xylement View Post

      wow... yahoo answers??? How? By answering to targeted questions and provide a link for them to refer? I used to do that and my yahoo account got banned -.-"
      I Purchased An Ebook which has a best trick to get the traffic from yahoo answer..!!
      and now following that ebook..!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313615].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sclark
        Originally Posted by online4cash View Post

        I Purchased An Ebook which has a best trick to get the traffic from yahoo answer..!!
        and now following that ebook..!!
        Interesting indeed... I would greatly appreciate if you could share the title of the book and the author. I wasn't very successful with Yahoo! Answers personally - my account was banned on Level 2. Still, I can see huge potential in Yahoo! Answers, so I'm interested in mastering this traffic driving method.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313732].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author papamama12
    I used yahoo answer to drive huge amount of traffic on my website by answering the other questions with the relevant niche i have...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313379].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seomaartin
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313385].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author abbysmith11
      i can use social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin from generating traffic
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313419].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author online4cash
        Originally Posted by abbysmith11 View Post

        i can use social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, linkedin from generating traffic
        Nice Social Networking Really Works..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4327430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosesmark
    Originally Posted by online4cash View Post

    Hello Warriors..!!
    Everybody has their own unique method to drive traffic on website, i have also..

    I used yahoo answer to drive huge amount of traffic on my website by answering the other questions with the relevant niche i have...


    What's your ..??
    You not think that Yahoo answer increased Bounce Rate?.If some one leave website quickly and how we reduced our bounce rate?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techmug
    I am using article writing to get thousand of visitors
    or simple social bookarking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4313916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by techmug View Post

      I am using article writing to get thousand of visitors
      or simple social bookarking
      I Don't think that article writing works..!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4320024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonbuzz
    Banned
    I use social bookmarking, Yahoo answers and hubpages..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4320272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mers Dalangin
    Yep, yahoo answers is good but needs hard work unless you outsource it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4320546].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by Mers Dalangin View Post

      Yep, yahoo answers is good but needs hard work unless you outsource it.
      every field needs hard wok....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4321426].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author renukoot
    Social Marketing, Press Release, bookmarking
    Signature
    www.caressl.com - Upto 75% Discount on SSL Certificates & Website Scanner. If you don't find what you looking for, raise a support query and we will get you that SSL Certificate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4327601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrankRumbauskas
    I don't do much SEO but for free traffic I send frequent, eye-opening and sometimes controversial emails to my list 3-4 days per week, and I also blog those same emails and tweet them and feed my twitter into Facebook and LinkedIn.

    The results from forwarding of emails along with discussions and comments that pop up, especially on LinkedIn, generate a lot of free traffic and opt-ins & sales with it. In fact another sales author I know confirms that he gets 4x as many hits to his site with each email as he does subscribers due to so many getting forwarded to friends.

    As time permits I also modify the emails into articles and sometimes press releases, if it's a good topic that will get people clicking through directly through press releases. I don't use press releases for SEO but do use them ocassionally to get direct traffic.
    Signature

    New York Times Best-Selling Author
    Certified Google Partner Company
    Fast Company's Top 30 Most Influential People Online

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4327610].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by FrankRumbauskas View Post

      I don't do much SEO but for free traffic I send frequent, eye-opening and sometimes controversial emails to my list 3-4 days per week, and I also blog those same emails and tweet them and feed my twitter into Facebook and LinkedIn.

      The results from forwarding of emails along with discussions and comments that pop up, especially on LinkedIn, generate a lot of free traffic and opt-ins & sales with it. In fact another sales author I know confirms that he gets 4x as many hits to his site with each email as he does subscribers due to so many getting forwarded to friends.

      As time permits I also modify the emails into articles and sometimes press releases, if it's a good topic that will get people clicking through directly through press releases. I don't use press releases for SEO but do use them ocassionally to get direct traffic.
      Nice Method ..
      Really Unique but Good...
      Thanks For Sharing..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingGuru123
    I think no single method should be adopted --- I believe in a diversified stream of traffic from almost all the sources mentioned by members above.
    Signature

    I'm a heavy smoker. I go through two lighters a day

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330238].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author addison.agnote
    Yahoo answers is one good strategy. I agree with you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedreamer
    am using Google to drive traffic to my site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by thedreamer View Post

      am using Google to drive traffic to my site
      What do you mean..??
      Is from Google Adword..??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330799].message }}
  • Well Unique traffic method like forum posting it is best ways Increased traffic and back links and profile creation is high traffic methods.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alyessamoore
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4330974].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by alyessamoore View Post

      But yahoo answers sometimes banned the answering question if we post daily link there , My yahoo answers are banned. what to do ?
      try to search ebook on internet regarding yahoo answer and then follow it..!!..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4333889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author design2convert
    I use some common step nothing special , these are : forum n blog posting , face book fan page , social bookmarking and press releasing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4334233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author answersedge
    I have a new yahoo answers posting service and it has been working out really well for alot of people. if interested check my sig for website. PM me for special warrior pricing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4336130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author C Rebecca
    Blogging appeals more to me. I use to invite guest bloggers to write for my blog, approach celebrity bloggers to post my blog post upon. Blog commenting blog commenting also works for me.
    All in all, I am always on for blogging.
    Signature

    FREE 30 minutes of Ecommerce Marketing consultation. Consulted clients like Overstock.com, About.com, Lowe's and more...
    Book at: hello@techzui.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4339214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by C Rebecca View Post

      Blogging appeals more to me. I use to invite guest bloggers to write for my blog, approach celebrity bloggers to post my blog post upon. Blog commenting blog commenting also works for me.
      All in all, I am always on for blogging.
      That's really good like it...!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4341193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michiko Karabin
    I have some blogs which are updated daily. So through google, I am getting some traffic. I also use social media like facebook, twitter to drive traffic into my site. I will use this strategy to answer in yahoo answers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4341319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uoftenwinny
    bookmarking is a good way to get more traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6034682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevenJones
    SEO, get that desired #1 position and get traffic on auto pilot. Still the best way. Also mixing it in with social bookmarks to get some social traffic via other channels.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6035019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l@ttemonarck
    I write my own articles and then submit to high pr site follow by social bookmark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6035370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mydewdrops
    I think these days only article submission seems to be working well for me.. Thanks to all that google panda update
    Signature
    Find a Job in Uk and Post Job Ad for Free @Gigajob UK
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6035437].message }}

Trending Topics