Highest Adsense conversion rate ever 100%

17 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi fellow warriors

I've just uploaded an unfinished web site 5 days ago and my first visitor through organic traffic was a hit. 1 visitor one click.
check my we site 4mytube.com and make your comments

Thanks
#100% #adsense #adsense earnings #adsense highest #conversion #highest #rate
  • Profile picture of the author Ryan79
    it is normal since you site has a few visitors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[403573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanmacca
    That is good news that you got lucky with an unfinished website
    Finish it and it will be even better
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[403765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Solidsnake
    Banned
    Originally Posted by GatesBill View Post

    Hi fellow warriors

    I've just uploaded an unfinished web site 5 days ago and my first visitor through organic traffic was a hit. 1 visitor one click.
    check my we site 4mytube.com and make your comments

    Thanks
    Don't get too excited... make sure you are not doing something fishy... google will know... no CTR higher than 20% is valid..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405008].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Evita
      Originally Posted by Solidsnake View Post

      ... not CTR higher than 20% is valid..
      What?

      You mean you don't get paid if it's over 20, or you get banned?

      Plenty of folks average greater than 20%...while following
      the rules.


      Evita
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405023].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Solidsnake
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Evita View Post

        What?

        You mean you don't get paid if it's over 20, or you get banned?

        Plenty of folks average greater than 20%...while following
        the rules.


        Evita
        Nope.... I have a neighbor right next to my hows, my childhood friend, now one of google engineers working in adsense research... Jan told me no CTR more than 20% is valid... all sites having ctr more than 10% will be investigated... A ctr of 5% is already considered high and very much acceptable...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405079].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author discrat
          Originally Posted by Solidsnake View Post

          Nope.... I have a neighbor right next to my hows, my childhood friend, now one of google engineers working in adsense research... Jan told me no CTR more than 20% is valid... all sites having ctr more than 10% will be investigated... A ctr of 5% is already considered high and very much acceptable...

          5% considered high ??? I am sorry but I DO NOT believe that this is true . If you can't get 5% CTR from Adsense then you are doing something fundamentally wrong and incorrect.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[407309].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GatesBill
      Originally Posted by Solidsnake View Post

      Don't get too excited... make sure you are not doing something fishy... google will know... no CTR higher than 20% is valid..
      Hi Solidsnake

      There is nothing fishy, visit the web site and see by yourself... by the way, the next 6 visitors made 3 clicks.

      Here is the URL 4mytube.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[407207].message }}
  • Hmm, that sounds implausible to me. I have lots of sites with CTR over 20% and never had a problem. I also have plenty of sites at less than 1%.It really does depend on the length of time , the traffic levels , the niche and more.

    I don't doubt your friends veracity but if they actaually investigated every CTR over 20% they would need an army. Maybe they do it like the tax department arbitrarily.

    As for the rush of adrenaline GatesBill felt at 100% CTR...its great and enjoy the feeling of knowing whats possible at times.... but don't expect anything above about 20% long term
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drgreg
    From all the websites and blogs that I have read a CTR of 1% to 10% is considered acceptable.

    Sure it could be higher but I have not heard of many with a CTR of 20%.

    Hmmmm .... Maybe just my lack of experience.
    Signature
    Buy medical articles for your medical website or health blog. Immediate download. Unique content - articles are Copyscape verified and only sold once.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jitendraag
    I don't think it would be possible for google to 'manually' investigate every site with higher than 20% CTR. I get more CTR in adsense for search than I get in my site. But for my sites 20% sure looks like a dream.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Read the post! One visitor who clicked = 100% .

      If the next 4 visitors don't click, then he's at 20%
      Signature
      Just wait a second – so what you're telling me is that my chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? You’re kidding, right?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[405712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trueclickerdotcom
    I've heard that anything over 12% will be reviewed by google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[407887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SunSpore
    I never know that, I always thought that my CTR of 5.25% is a bit low. Now I know that it is actually quite good.

    Not bad for a less than 1 month old blog I guess
    Signature

    Regards,
    SunSpore.
    ______________________
    My Blog on:
    Reduce Business Costs

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[407982].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dburk
      Hi guys,

      If you have a very high CTR you will get a review, in fact every site gets a review before the first check is sent out. As long as it's legitimate traffic that converts to sales you will not have a problem, even if it's very high.

      I know of at least one person who is a member of this forum and he consistently gets very high CTR on some of his sites, even higher than 100% at times (yes it's possible). He has no problems with AdSense because people are buying products when they click the ads.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[410416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GatesBill
    Hi guys
    I think everyone is mixing everything because I didn't say that I had a 100% CTR, in fact I said that I had 100% conversion rate wich is different.
    The thing is: I had one visitor and one click but I had several page impressions wich gives a CTR much lower than 100%.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[410579].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dburk
      Originally Posted by GatesBill View Post

      Hi guys
      I think everyone is mixing everything because I didn't say that I had a 100% CTR, in fact I said that I had 100% conversion rate wich is different.
      The thing is: I had one visitor and one click but I had several page impressions wich gives a CTR much lower than 100%.

      I don't think folks are confused they, just evolved the discussion on to the ramifications of a very high CTR which is implied by your original post.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[410703].message }}

Trending Topics