How to find 20 DO-Follow forums

53 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello, I'm looking for 20 Do-Follow forums (atleast PR4) which accept signature. Any tips or links for helping to find them would be helpful
#dofollow #find #forums
  • Profile picture of the author FaBiz
    Hey mandos,

    was quite easy to Google-it

    See if you like this list:


    Do-Follow Forums with PR by Niche
    Webmaster/SEO/Internet Marketing Do-Follow Forums

    * Sorry, had to edit as it's against the TOS to post other Internet Marketing forums.

    Blogging Do-Follow Forums


    Web Design/Development/Code/Photoshop Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.mysql.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://www.zymic.com/forum/ - PR6
    hxxp://developers.evrsoft.com/forum/ - PR6
    hxxp://www.htmlforums.com/ - PR5
    hxxp://www.geekpoint.net/ - PR5
    hxxp://www.talkfreelance.com/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.geekvillage.com/forums/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.talk-mania.com/ - PR3
    hxxp://www.webmastershelp.com/ - PR0
    hxxp://www.adobe.com/support/forums/?ogn=EN_US-gntray_comm_forums - PR9 - Adobe and Flash topics

    Electronics/Gadgets/Computers/Digital Hardware/Software/iPhone/Tech/IT Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://forums.amd.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://forums.microsoft.com/ - PR6 - choose Country and Forum Topic
    hxxp://forums.afterdawn.com/ - PR5 - Digital Media/DVD, Digital Cameras etc...No-Follow but allow sig link and very high traffic
    hxxp://www.aqua-soft.org/board/ - PR5
    hxxp://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/Community/en-us/Forums/ - PR5
    hxxp://forums.windowsforum.org/ - PR4
    hxxp://forums.xandros.com/ - PR4
    hxxp://forums.oracle.com/forums/categoryHome.jspa?categoryID=84 - Various PR
    hxxp://www.cultofiphone.org/forums/ - PR0
    hxxp://www.daniweb.com/forums/ - Various PR

    Humor

    hxxp://www.funnyforum.org/ - PR0

    Laptop/Notebooks Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forum.notebookreview.com/ - PR5
    hxxp://www.techsupportforum.com/ - PR5 - I think it's no-follow but has mass traffic
    hxxp://www.notebookforums.com/ - PR4 - Not sure if do-follow but allows sig link and has mass traffic and bonuses for posting

    Video Gaming/Gaming Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.gamespot.com/forums/index.html - PR8
    hxxp://www.bungie.net/Forums/default.aspx - PR8
    hxxp://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/index.html?sid=1 - PR5
    hxxp://mygamebuilder.com/forum/ - PR3 - Has a special section for link dropping
    hxxp://forums.gentoo.org/ - PR0

    Books Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.bookforum.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://forums.onlinebookclub.org/ - PR3

    VOIP Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forum.skype.com/ - PR6

    Wedding/Bridal Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.onewed.com/ - PR4 - Sig link allowed after probation period and it's no-follow, but big traffic.
    hxxp://www.bunchobrides.com/ - PR2 - Not sure if do-follow, but lots of traffic

    Tatoo/Body Art/Piercing

    hxxp://forum.tattootattoo.info/ - PR2

    Work at Home Moms/WHAM Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.wahm.com/forum/ - PR4

    Science Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/American-Scientist-Open-Access-Forum.html - PR7

    Forum Software Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://bbpress.org/forums/ - PR7

    Owners and Admin of Online Communities Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.theadminzone.com/forums/ - PR5

    Math Do-Follow Forum

    hxxp://mathforum.org/ - PR8

    Comics Do-Follow Forum

    hxxp://forums.comicbookresources.com/ - PR5

    Photo Related Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/ - PR8
    hxxp://forums.photobucket.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://opensourcephoto.net/forum/ - PR3
    hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 (Australia)

    Home and Garden Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.gardenstew.com/ - PR5 - Blog link below each post and parses latest posts
    hxxp://www.blossomswap.com/garden-forums/ - PR4 - Parses latest posts near your username in forum posts
    hxxp://www.gardenweb.com/ - PR4 - Lots of Traffic!
    hxxp://www.homegardenguides.com/garden-forum/ - PR2

    Education/Schools Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://chronicle.com/forums/ - PR8

    MIDI/Music Mixing/Musicians/Entertainment Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/ - PR5
    hxxp://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/ - PR4 - American Idol Vote
    hxxp://www.ableton.com/forum/ - PR3
    hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 - Australia based

    My Space Forum

    hxxp://forums.myspace.com/s/4.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewsubforum = PR6

    Credit Cards/Banking/Money/Investment/Finance Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.wsj.com/ - PR6
    hxxp://paymentprocessing.cc/ - PR6
    hxxp://thehyipforum.com/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.diggsamachar.com/adrforum/ - PR2

    Cellular/Mobile/SMS Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
    hxxp://cellphoneforums.net/ - PR5 - No-follow but lots of traffic
    hxxp://www.cellphonehacks.com/ - PR3

    Dogs/Pets Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.i-love-dogs.com/forums/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.globalpaw.com/forum/ - PR4 - No follow but great traffic
    hxxp://www.chazhound.com/forums/ - PR4

    Health/Vitamins/Weight Loss Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.publichealthforums.com/ - PR3

    Travel Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.travelforum.org/ - PR4
    hxxp://forums.travel.com/ - PR4
    hxxp://forums.touristclick.com/ - PR3

    Movies/Video Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://forums.metacafe.com/ - PR6
    hxxp://www.movie-list.com/forum/ - PR5

    Sports Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://addictsports.com/baseball/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.baseballtalkpro.com/forum/ - PR2

    Pagan/Witchcraft/Herbology Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.paganforum.com/ - PR3

    Cooking/Chefs/Food Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.cheftalk.com/forums/ - PR4
    hxxp://www.discusscooking.com/forums/ - PR3
    hxxp://www.cookingjunkies.com/- PR3
    hxxp://www.cookingforums.net/ - PR2

    Hosting/Web Sales/Domains/Design Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.freehostforum.com/ - PR3

    Real Estate Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://www.realestateforum.com/ - PR3

    Satellite TV/Dish Do-Follow Forums

    hxxp://dishnews.medianetwork.co.in/yabb2/YaBB.pl - PR2

    Joomla Do-Follow Forum

    hxxp://forum.joomla.org/ - PR8

    Horses Do-Follow Forums

    For my friend Glenda
    hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/dreamhorse

    Various Topics

    hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=index&webtag=delphicomz



    FaBiz
    Signature
    REAL RESULTS! Try and See!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4872609].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seoxcell
      Originally Posted by FaBiz View Post

      Hey mandos,

      was quite easy to Google-it

      See if you like this list:


      Do-Follow Forums with PR by Niche
      Webmaster/SEO/Internet Marketing Do-Follow Forums

      * Sorry, had to edit as it's against the TOS to post other Internet Marketing forums.

      Blogging Do-Follow Forums


      Web Design/Development/Code/Photoshop Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.mysql.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://www.zymic.com/forum/ - PR6
      hxxp://developers.evrsoft.com/forum/ - PR6
      hxxp://www.htmlforums.com/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.geekpoint.net/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.talkfreelance.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.geekvillage.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.talk-mania.com/ - PR3
      hxxp://www.webmastershelp.com/ - PR0
      hxxp://www.adobe.com/support/forums/?ogn=EN_US-gntray_comm_forums - PR9 - Adobe and Flash topics

      Electronics/Gadgets/Computers/Digital Hardware/Software/iPhone/Tech/IT Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.amd.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.microsoft.com/ - PR6 - choose Country and Forum Topic
      hxxp://forums.afterdawn.com/ - PR5 - Digital Media/DVD, Digital Cameras etc...No-Follow but allow sig link and very high traffic
      hxxp://www.aqua-soft.org/board/ - PR5
      hxxp://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/Community/en-us/Forums/ - PR5
      hxxp://forums.windowsforum.org/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.xandros.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.oracle.com/forums/categoryHome.jspa?categoryID=84 - Various PR
      hxxp://www.cultofiphone.org/forums/ - PR0
      hxxp://www.daniweb.com/forums/ - Various PR

      Humor

      hxxp://www.funnyforum.org/ - PR0

      Laptop/Notebooks Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forum.notebookreview.com/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.techsupportforum.com/ - PR5 - I think it's no-follow but has mass traffic
      hxxp://www.notebookforums.com/ - PR4 - Not sure if do-follow but allows sig link and has mass traffic and bonuses for posting

      Video Gaming/Gaming Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.gamespot.com/forums/index.html - PR8
      hxxp://www.bungie.net/Forums/default.aspx - PR8
      hxxp://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/index.html?sid=1 - PR5
      hxxp://mygamebuilder.com/forum/ - PR3 - Has a special section for link dropping
      hxxp://forums.gentoo.org/ - PR0

      Books Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.bookforum.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.onlinebookclub.org/ - PR3

      VOIP Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forum.skype.com/ - PR6

      Wedding/Bridal Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.onewed.com/ - PR4 - Sig link allowed after probation period and it's no-follow, but big traffic.
      hxxp://www.bunchobrides.com/ - PR2 - Not sure if do-follow, but lots of traffic

      Tatoo/Body Art/Piercing

      hxxp://forum.tattootattoo.info/ - PR2

      Work at Home Moms/WHAM Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.wahm.com/forum/ - PR4

      Science Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/American-Scientist-Open-Access-Forum.html - PR7

      Forum Software Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://bbpress.org/forums/ - PR7

      Owners and Admin of Online Communities Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.theadminzone.com/forums/ - PR5

      Math Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://mathforum.org/ - PR8

      Comics Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://forums.comicbookresources.com/ - PR5

      Photo Related Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/ - PR8
      hxxp://forums.photobucket.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://opensourcephoto.net/forum/ - PR3
      hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 (Australia)

      Home and Garden Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.gardenstew.com/ - PR5 - Blog link below each post and parses latest posts
      hxxp://www.blossomswap.com/garden-forums/ - PR4 - Parses latest posts near your username in forum posts
      hxxp://www.gardenweb.com/ - PR4 - Lots of Traffic!
      hxxp://www.homegardenguides.com/garden-forum/ - PR2

      Education/Schools Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://chronicle.com/forums/ - PR8

      MIDI/Music Mixing/Musicians/Entertainment Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/ - PR4 - American Idol Vote
      hxxp://www.ableton.com/forum/ - PR3
      hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 - Australia based

      My Space Forum

      hxxp://forums.myspace.com/s/4.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewsubforum = PR6

      Credit Cards/Banking/Money/Investment/Finance Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.wsj.com/ - PR6
      hxxp://paymentprocessing.cc/ - PR6
      hxxp://thehyipforum.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.diggsamachar.com/adrforum/ - PR2

      Cellular/Mobile/SMS Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://cellphoneforums.net/ - PR5 - No-follow but lots of traffic
      hxxp://www.cellphonehacks.com/ - PR3

      Dogs/Pets Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.i-love-dogs.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.globalpaw.com/forum/ - PR4 - No follow but great traffic
      hxxp://www.chazhound.com/forums/ - PR4

      Health/Vitamins/Weight Loss Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.publichealthforums.com/ - PR3

      Travel Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.travelforum.org/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.travel.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.touristclick.com/ - PR3

      Movies/Video Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.metacafe.com/ - PR6
      hxxp://www.movie-list.com/forum/ - PR5

      Sports Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://addictsports.com/baseball/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.baseballtalkpro.com/forum/ - PR2

      Pagan/Witchcraft/Herbology Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.paganforum.com/ - PR3

      Cooking/Chefs/Food Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.cheftalk.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.discusscooking.com/forums/ - PR3
      hxxp://www.cookingjunkies.com/- PR3
      hxxp://www.cookingforums.net/ - PR2

      Hosting/Web Sales/Domains/Design Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.freehostforum.com/ - PR3

      Real Estate Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.realestateforum.com/ - PR3

      Satellite TV/Dish Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://dishnews.medianetwork.co.in/yabb2/YaBB.pl - PR2

      Joomla Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://forum.joomla.org/ - PR8

      Horses Do-Follow Forums

      For my friend Glenda
      hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/dreamhorse

      Various Topics

      hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=index&webtag=delphicomz



      FaBiz

      Thanks for a sharing a list of the forum posting.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4990191].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MaryMartha
      Originally Posted by FaBiz View Post

      Hey mandos,

      was quite easy to Google-it

      See if you like this list:


      Do-Follow Forums with PR by Niche
      Webmaster/SEO/Internet Marketing Do-Follow Forums

      * Sorry, had to edit as it's against the TOS to post other Internet Marketing forums.

      Blogging Do-Follow Forums


      Web Design/Development/Code/Photoshop Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.mysql.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://www.zymic.com/forum/ - PR6
      hxxp://developers.evrsoft.com/forum/ - PR6
      hxxp://www.htmlforums.com/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.geekpoint.net/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.talkfreelance.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.geekvillage.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.talk-mania.com/ - PR3
      hxxp://www.webmastershelp.com/ - PR0
      hxxp://www.adobe.com/support/forums/?ogn=EN_US-gntray_comm_forums - PR9 - Adobe and Flash topics

      Electronics/Gadgets/Computers/Digital Hardware/Software/iPhone/Tech/IT Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.amd.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.microsoft.com/ - PR6 - choose Country and Forum Topic
      hxxp://forums.afterdawn.com/ - PR5 - Digital Media/DVD, Digital Cameras etc...No-Follow but allow sig link and very high traffic
      hxxp://www.aqua-soft.org/board/ - PR5
      hxxp://softwarecommunity.intel.com/isn/Community/en-us/Forums/ - PR5
      hxxp://forums.windowsforum.org/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.xandros.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.oracle.com/forums/categoryHome.jspa?categoryID=84 - Various PR
      hxxp://www.cultofiphone.org/forums/ - PR0
      hxxp://www.daniweb.com/forums/ - Various PR

      Humor

      hxxp://www.funnyforum.org/ - PR0

      Laptop/Notebooks Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forum.notebookreview.com/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.techsupportforum.com/ - PR5 - I think it's no-follow but has mass traffic
      hxxp://www.notebookforums.com/ - PR4 - Not sure if do-follow but allows sig link and has mass traffic and bonuses for posting

      Video Gaming/Gaming Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.gamespot.com/forums/index.html - PR8
      hxxp://www.bungie.net/Forums/default.aspx - PR8
      hxxp://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/index.html?sid=1 - PR5
      hxxp://mygamebuilder.com/forum/ - PR3 - Has a special section for link dropping
      hxxp://forums.gentoo.org/ - PR0

      Books Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.bookforum.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://forums.onlinebookclub.org/ - PR3

      VOIP Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forum.skype.com/ - PR6

      Wedding/Bridal Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.onewed.com/ - PR4 - Sig link allowed after probation period and it's no-follow, but big traffic.
      hxxp://www.bunchobrides.com/ - PR2 - Not sure if do-follow, but lots of traffic

      Tatoo/Body Art/Piercing

      hxxp://forum.tattootattoo.info/ - PR2

      Work at Home Moms/WHAM Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.wahm.com/forum/ - PR4

      Science Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/American-Scientist-Open-Access-Forum.html - PR7

      Forum Software Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://bbpress.org/forums/ - PR7

      Owners and Admin of Online Communities Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.theadminzone.com/forums/ - PR5

      Math Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://mathforum.org/ - PR8

      Comics Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://forums.comicbookresources.com/ - PR5

      Photo Related Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.flickr.com/help/forum/en-us/ - PR8
      hxxp://forums.photobucket.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://opensourcephoto.net/forum/ - PR3
      hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 (Australia)

      Home and Garden Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.gardenstew.com/ - PR5 - Blog link below each post and parses latest posts
      hxxp://www.blossomswap.com/garden-forums/ - PR4 - Parses latest posts near your username in forum posts
      hxxp://www.gardenweb.com/ - PR4 - Lots of Traffic!
      hxxp://www.homegardenguides.com/garden-forum/ - PR2

      Education/Schools Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://chronicle.com/forums/ - PR8

      MIDI/Music Mixing/Musicians/Entertainment Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/ - PR5
      hxxp://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/ - PR4 - American Idol Vote
      hxxp://www.ableton.com/forum/ - PR3
      hxxp://forum.hot4s.com.au/ - PR3 - Australia based

      My Space Forum

      hxxp://forums.myspace.com/s/4.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewsubforum = PR6

      Credit Cards/Banking/Money/Investment/Finance Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.wsj.com/ - PR6
      hxxp://paymentprocessing.cc/ - PR6
      hxxp://thehyipforum.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.diggsamachar.com/adrforum/ - PR2

      Cellular/Mobile/SMS Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.cnet.com/ - PR7
      hxxp://cellphoneforums.net/ - PR5 - No-follow but lots of traffic
      hxxp://www.cellphonehacks.com/ - PR3

      Dogs/Pets Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.i-love-dogs.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.globalpaw.com/forum/ - PR4 - No follow but great traffic
      hxxp://www.chazhound.com/forums/ - PR4

      Health/Vitamins/Weight Loss Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.publichealthforums.com/ - PR3

      Travel Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.travelforum.org/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.travel.com/ - PR4
      hxxp://forums.touristclick.com/ - PR3

      Movies/Video Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://forums.metacafe.com/ - PR6
      hxxp://www.movie-list.com/forum/ - PR5

      Sports Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://addictsports.com/baseball/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.baseballtalkpro.com/forum/ - PR2

      Pagan/Witchcraft/Herbology Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.paganforum.com/ - PR3

      Cooking/Chefs/Food Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.cheftalk.com/forums/ - PR4
      hxxp://www.discusscooking.com/forums/ - PR3
      hxxp://www.cookingjunkies.com/- PR3
      hxxp://www.cookingforums.net/ - PR2

      Hosting/Web Sales/Domains/Design Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.freehostforum.com/ - PR3

      Real Estate Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://www.realestateforum.com/ - PR3

      Satellite TV/Dish Do-Follow Forums

      hxxp://dishnews.medianetwork.co.in/yabb2/YaBB.pl - PR2

      Joomla Do-Follow Forum

      hxxp://forum.joomla.org/ - PR8

      Horses Do-Follow Forums

      For my friend Glenda
      hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/dreamhorse

      Various Topics

      hxxp://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=index&webtag=delphicomz



      FaBiz
      thanks frnd for sharing this important list
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5544329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author razorico
    WOW! That's incredible list!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    webcosmoforums google PR4 didn't find this forum, check it out also if needed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4873235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackwebson
    Some of the sites are no follow and your links will not linger. You should add at least 5 posts for better results.

    Just a simple advice..


    Jack
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4875020].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WakondaMarketing
    IMPRESSIVE! That's quite a handful of forums to get backlinks from. Some are no-follow. Need to filter them out. Thanks anyway.
    Signature

    Wakonda Marketing Inc
    Want to crush it with Media Buying ?
    Needs hordes of traffic ?
    Call us now 514-688-2576
    or visit http://www.wakondamarketing.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4875443].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sivamayuri
    OMG! What a big list? Thanks man. But one simple advice. Doing all your backlinks in DoFollow attribute, there is a chance to mark your site as spam. So do some 20-30% of NoFollow links. Thanks for sharing the list.
    Signature

    For professional services on Web Design and Development, come to www.mayuri.co.in

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4875918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mandos123
    I checked this list already, 50% them are not do-follow. And 50% of do-follows wont allow signature. But thanks anyway..
    Signature

    None

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4876136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NETDAWG
    Well I think FaBiz about covered it - thanks for the research! Here's a dedicated site for what you're asking for as well: DoFollow Forums Search Engine
    Signature
    Click here for great point of sale and efficient inventory software.
    Learn more about manufacturing inventory software.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4878954].message }}
  • I am going to try all these forums and let you know which are working and which are not and how many are dofollow and nofollow.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4879892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ericelkins
    Great list fabiz, will check it out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4885159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dumpsters
    Refer this link for dofollow forum: techknowl.com/dofollow-forums-allowing-signature-link.html
    Signature
    Dumpster Rentals - Get the affordable dumpster rental services at Dumpster Central.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4885255].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author keepgoin
    FaBiz - amazing list, brilliant!

    I had already found Harmony Central, but not the others :-)

    Andy
    Signature

    Learning Fast Right Here :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4941110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
    Pick up Scrapebox, plug in a few thousand keywords & a forum footprint, harvest, and run a PR check.

    Manually visit the PR4+ forums with a dofollow / nofollow add-on to verify their status. You'll have more than enough to keep you busy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4941221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
    I'm not going to post here a bulk of link..I can help you by only giving a list of 30 forums which are high PR atleast having PR-4 ,and even you want some traffic from there you can get that too bcz these are top rankink sites via alexa too...but this list is a liitle old and some of these forum have changes there policy from do-follow to no-follow but atleast you will be able to find 20 of your choice..
    within brackets is the alexa ranking and after that is the PR..these PR and aleXA ranking have improves much bcz its 4 months old list..
    1-hxxp://forums.digitalpoint.com(190)PR4
    2-hxxp://warriorforum.com(450)PR5
    3-hxxp://webmasterworld.com(633)PR7
    4-hxxp://r10.net(731)PR4
    5-hxxp://sitepoint.com(886)PR7
    6-hxxp://talk.com(1,420)7
    7hxxp://daniweb.com(1,426)6
    8hxxp://forums.seochat.com(2,029)5
    9hxxp://talk.iwebtool.com(2,209)5
    10hxxp://v7n.com(2,317)4
    11hxxp://forums.devshed.com(2,337)5
    12hxxp://forums.searchenginewatch.com(2,615)5
    13hxxp://webdeveloper.com(2,981)6
    14hxxp://namepros.com(3,190)7
    15hxxp://earnersforum.com(3,343)5
    16hxxp://webmaster-talk.com(3772)5
    17hxxp://webmastertalk.com(3,813)5
    18hxxp://affiliates4u.com(4,850)4
    19hxxp://dnforum.com(5,046)5
    20hxxp://kirupa.com(5,725)7
    21hxxp://ozzu.com(5,735)5
    22hxxp://forums.seroundtable.com(5,866)3
    23hxxp://forum.abestweb.com(6,535)5
    24hxxp://dreamteammoney.com(7,075)4
    25hxxp://ukbusinessforums.co.uk(7,624)5
    26hxxp://associateprograms.com(7,845)6
    27hxxp://webproworld.com(8,066)5
    28hxxp://whydowork.com(8,990)5
    29hxxp://affiliatemarketingforums.5staraffiliateprograms.co m(11,415)4
    30hxxp://netbuilders.org(11445)3


    If you liked give me a thanks otherwise...happy to help!!
    Signature
    Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

    Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
    Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4942969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Illuminart
    Thanks for the very great list, man. I'll look into them and start building backlinks as soon as possible.
    Signature
    Illumi-nations
    The #1 Provider of long range wifi antenna, cantenna and wifi signal booster.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4943049].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
      Originally Posted by Illuminart View Post

      Thanks for the very great list, man. I'll look into them and start building backlinks as soon as possible.
      can I know which list are you refering too..
      Signature
      Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

      Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
      Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4943080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blogworker
    very good sharing, i'm also looking for them.
    very cool.
    well done guys. thank you again. and i will have a try for all of them, and then return to tell you which are better.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4943176].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
      Originally Posted by blogworker View Post

      very good sharing, i'm also looking for them.
      very cool.
      well done guys. thank you again. and i will have a try for all of them, and then return to tell you which are better.
      nobody here returns back..I hope you will..just wait and watch...
      Signature
      Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

      Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
      Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4943413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author epathj
    warriorforum is a nice place to get signature.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4943994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dminorfmajor
      Originally Posted by epathj View Post

      warriorforum is a nice place to get signature.
      I work for the company's in my sig so I just tossed their links in my sig to test them out and I've noticed that the links don't really show up as backlinks. Not the ways I'm looking for them anyway.

      Anyone else notice this?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5572080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shenuel
    Great list .. Can anyone pls give me a list of dofollow forum for jewelry's bags animals dogs and kittens forum ..

    at least PR1 plss ..

    Thanks ahead ^_^
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4990085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProClerk
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4990489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stevenpayales
    Just in time when i needed it most Thanks for the list of sites mate. This helps me a lot on my job.
    Signature
    If you have an urge to build something that could change the world, don’t focus on the money, but the legacy you’ll leave behind.
    Buy Back Telefoane - Get Dinodirect Coupon Codes and shop for LESS!@
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5017826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clommot
    This is a great list, Thank you... also thank you for the ASker, I was looking way to ask this wuestion.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5543070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harvez16
    Thanks for the lists, appreciate it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5543365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adskumar
    Great list usually do-follow links are consider as quality back links
    Thanks
    Signature
    Explore your online presence web design
    Best log design
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5544404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pawpoint
    I will use SeoQuake to determine which are dofollow. Would you like the results posted?
    Signature
    http://www.cheapherbalincense.biz Cheap UK Strong Aroma Incense + bulk - Free UK delivery 1.5g to 1Kg
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5570600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dreambowls
    incredible list!!!!!!!!!!!!! my manz....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5571423].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CuteMind
    wow awesome post. thanks
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5587317].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zacgoossens
    Thank you so much fabiz, that was an awesome share.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5620517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chips Fletcher
    Bookfollow.com doesnt seem to hace anywhere to add a signature. Any ideas please?
    Signature
    Dog Clothes UK
    Dog Coats UK

    Chips Fletcher from Pawpoint
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5670043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HAWTs
    very good sharing, i'm also looking for them. Thank
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5670431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    It is good, but I think there are some no-follow sites in this list.. But, thanks for your time to share this list with us
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5672065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpboxersox
    Your best bet is to use Firefox "dofollow" addon and just search Google for "topic" or forum and just manually check to see if they are dofollow with the addon.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5672149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AleinaKoch
    Huge List! Thanks a lot for this one mate.
    Signature

    The three chief virtues of a programmer are: Laziness, Impatience and Hubris.
    Buy My House | Recycle Mobile Phone | Prezzo Vouchers

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author epathj
    Thanks a bunch for Fabiz.
    Thats really a huge list. lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zacharybriggs
    Wow! It's a huge list, will check it out. Thanks a bunch!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ganteng007
    good job. Please understand that those links have high PR in the homepage.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnnyS
    theres more. you just need to search on google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RealWiz
    FaBiz, That was a great little list you posted there.

    I just wanted to chime to some of the comments about that its good to have do-follow and no-do-follow links to your websites. You get a ton of link juice even from no-follow! Besides, you do not want to appear spammy to Google by having only do-follow links. Panda will reach out and take a bite out of you...

    Keep all your backlinking spread out. In other words, get them from all over and try to make sure they will flow link juice to your site. Oh, and keep the backlinking consistant.

    RealWiz
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5676283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tom45432
    forum.kahuki.com
    webmastersheart.com/
    webmasters.org/forum/
    webmasterlighthouse.com/
    internetmarketingforums.net/
    forums.webconfs.com/
    webmasterbb.net/
    v9y.com/ PR3
    9mb.com/forums/ PR2
    webcosmoforums.com/ PR4
    pakadtrader.com/forum/
    searchbliss.com/forum/
    talkaboutnet.com/ PR3
    dreamteammoney.com/
    geekpoint.net/
    webhelpforums.com/
    allcoolforum.com/
    checkthisup.com/
    webmasterforumsonline.com
    webmasters.am/forum
    bevyhost.com/forum
    code4gold.com/forums/
    webmasterjuice.com
    togotutor.com/forums/forum.php (10 posts)
    webmastercage.com
    1up-seo.com/forums
    forum.seoranksmart.com/
    marketcrush.com
    forum.techmaish.com/
    publisherforums.com
    mywebmasterforum.com
    webdesignforum.com
    forums.webexcelsolutions.com/
    talk.thewebhostingdir.com
    seoers.org/BB/
    aboutwebmaster.com/forums
    seowebtalk.com
    netbuilders.org
    bzimage.org
    technicaltalk.net/ (15 posts)
    warriorforum.com/
    devhunters.com
    websitebabble.com
    affiliateseeking.com/forums
    siteownersforums.com/index.php
    ukwebmasterworld.com/forum.php
    infocritic.org/
    forums.searchenginewatch.com/
    webmasterbb.net
    googlecommunity.com
    internetmarketingforums.net/
    seoforums.org
    helpingwebmasters.com
    promojunkie.com/forum/forum.php
    webmastersheart.com/
    webmasters.org/

    All forum support signature so you can try these.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5676991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author melahi
    The first list posted in this thread is very useful and a big thank you for all us warrior forum fans!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5678097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author McHarrison
      All of you have given very useful forums of high PR. There is a another website named as forumssearch where you can get high PR do follow forums.

      Wedding Videos
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6115027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pollardjames
    I checked this list already, 50% them are not do-follow. And 50% of do-follows wont allow signature. But thanks anyway..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5679241].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roblcd
    This information is incredible! I will surely use this once I get my site up and going!
    Signature
    StreamingSEO Marketplace | Buy Sell SEO, Website Services & Packages. Customize Your Website
    Soldgone Network |Innovative Social Buying & Selling Network
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5679442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tabletthreeg
    Q: Most of the branded tablets like iPad, Samsung Galaxy has build there 3G version android tablet, but the price is much expensive compare with the wifi-only version So, where can I find more 3gtabletwholesale com]cheap build-in 3g tablets with lower price, because many of the brand 3g tablets are expensive because of their big brand A: Most of the Cheap tablets are wifi-only version, because the 3g module is expensive But you can ask the tablet suppliers for customized 3G module for 3gtabletwholesale com]3g tablet wholesale The aheadtablet is an online 3G tablet wholesaler, and it provides customized tablet, such as 3G+GPS tablet, bluetooth tablet, built-in 3g tablet, RAM upgrade, Storage upgrade, etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6114758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Openxcell Inc
    Thanks for sharing hige list of dofollow forums. Dofollow forums are very useful for getting the targeted traffics and quality backlinks for your site.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6116442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tabletthreeg
    Q: Most of the branded tablets like iPad, Samsung Galaxy has build there 3G version android tablet, but the price is much expensive compare with the wifi-only version So, where can I find more 3gtabletwholesale com]cheap build-in 3g tablets with lower price, because many of the brand 3g tablets are expensive because of their big brand A: Most of the Cheap tablets are wifi-only version, because the 3g module is expensive But you can ask the tablet suppliers for customized 3G module for 3gtabletwholesale com]3g tablet wholesale The aheadtablet is an online 3G tablet wholesaler, and it provides customized tablet, such as 3G+GPS tablet, bluetooth tablet, built-in 3g tablet, RAM upgrade, Storage upgrade, etc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6133495].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dazen
    This list really huge. Dofollow links helps our effort more efficiency in SEO. Thanks.
    Signature

    Let Journey begin.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7534141].message }}

Trending Topics