Automatic Backlink Builders

26 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Anybody have success with automatic backlink builders. I have been looking at backlinksgenie and considering taking the plunge. Any others I should consider? Thank you
#automatic #backlink #builders
  • Profile picture of the author Abby Gibbs
    If i were you, i wouldn't try automatic builders. There's no assurance that the backlinks are quiet good.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4990922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kashem
    My suggestion is also the same . It will hurt your site rather than help you to rank . As you can understand automatic site will try to get links from page where they add every one's site. Being with them means being with the bad neighborhood . Go slowly but strongly with creating links by hand.
    Signature
    Niche Masterly - Get Revenue Generating Keywords For Your Niche Site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4990981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    It's sounds a bad idea, but a lot of people say they are having success with 3waylinks. However, im not sure if using 3waylinks is white hat or not. It doesn't seem to be clear.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4991028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ace1337
    I never tried any automatic link builders because I want to have control over my link profile. SEO is not just linking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4991040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BabyMama
    Its better to have targeted backlinks rather than using a software to create tons of un related un targeted backlinks. Won't do you any favours with Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4991232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kael41
    Wow..what the heck am I doing wrong by running "automatic link builders" for the past 7+ years or so? Everyone who is offering advice, first run some of these tools yourself, understand the limitations and how to correctly use them, and then come back and say whether it is or is not worth it. I can guarantee much of the advice given is based off of conjecture or what people have heard or think they know.

    Stop it.

    Use the tools, understand that a tool is simply that. Something to use. Kind of like an M-16 or Mp5..you can go full auto and blast, blast away..or you can simply slow down, use it for precision and achieve the same result.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4991836].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mec64
      Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

      Wow..what the heck am I doing wrong by running "automatic link builders" for the past 7+ years or so? Everyone who is offering advice, first run some of these tools yourself, understand the limitations and how to correctly use them, and then come back and say whether it is or is not worth it. I can guarantee much of the advice given is based off of conjecture or what people have heard or think they know.

      Stop it.

      Use the tools, understand that a tool is simply that. Something to use. Kind of like an M-16 or Mp5..you can go full auto and blast, blast away..or you can simply slow down, use it for precision and achieve the same result.
      Hi Kael,

      I saw your post on the no hands seo wso, and I have been checking out other threads you have posted on... stalking is too strong of a word.

      I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a brief breakdown of all the automated tools you use for back links, and then possibly the one you would recommend for a low budget. I'm just getting started and haven't seen much of an ROI on my 7 sites. I'm clueless as far as automation goes, but for the money no hands seo seems to be a pretty awesome tool. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

      BTW, I cannot PM, so this is my attempt at PM'ing you!
      Signature

      Done For You System: First Commission I've Ever Made!
      Follow My Story!
      Using PPC or CPA advertising? We offer both! The Smarter Ad Network

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5004082].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kael41
        Originally Posted by mec64 View Post

        Hi Kael,

        I saw your post on the no hands seo wso, and I have been checking out other threads you have posted on... stalking is too strong of a word.

        I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a brief breakdown of all the automated tools you use for back links, and then possibly the one you would recommend for a low budget. I'm just getting started and haven't seen much of an ROI on my 7 sites. I'm clueless as far as automation goes, but for the money no hands seo seems to be a pretty awesome tool. Any info would be appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

        BTW, I cannot PM, so this is my attempt at PM'ing you!
        Hi Mec,
        Before I recommend any tools, let me just throw this out there for you: buying a tool for simply getting wordpress comments back is an "ok" method. You'll get noticed, and you gain some positions in the serps (depending on other variables..your competition, how strong of a keyword you're shooting for, etc). In fact, buying any ONE tool that targets a particular footprint to build backlinks on is "ok"..depending on how you use it.

        Now, I've shown you "ok". Let me show you "ideal"..from my perspective. Google loves validation..it loves to see sites being talked about in different areas..news postings, forums, web 2.0 tweets, facebook, etc. It's something I've referred to as a sites "visible backlink profile" or VBP. If you've got a high VPB, you're doing great. If all you're doing is using a tool that submits your sites to quick index sites to build links..you're doing not so great.

        Personally, I like to automate and get links from the following locations online:

        1) Forums (profiles and postings) - forumbot is good as well as scrapeboard

        2) wordpress,expressionengine,bblog, etc, etc, etc - I use a wide variety of tools - scrapeboard (but not how you'd think i use it..i use it simply to find high pr sites that I manually comment on), scrapejet,nohands seo,wpsbox pro
        -sidenote: Yes, I actually used nohands to land a comment on a page that was a legitimate PR5 with LOW outbound links.

        3) Miniblog/Tweet Sites: Mass Link Poster (love this tool..you can find it here as a WSO)

        4) Multiple GuestBook/Gallery Posting Sites - Backlink Brigand (another nohands like tool that not many people know about....great backlink tool..and cheap)

        5) Directory Submissions- Sliq Submitter - Hands down the best I've come across

        6) Article Submissions- Article Marketing Robot - Took a hit post panda, but still useful to submit articles

        7) Bookmarking Demon - Bookmark Submissions
        8) Web2.0 Postings - SeNukeX, Rankbuilder, Seo Link Robot Pro, Xgen SEO

        ...and a bunch of other tools for here and there updates, backlinks, etc. The point to all of that is I'm covering a gamut of different backlink profile types. Yea, one tool is good to use (Senuke or SEOlinkRobot), but i'm more of the mind of DOMINATING my serp positions by bruteforcing link development across the whole landscape.

        Link building is an art, it's not a science as we're all guessing at what works for any given keyword, or any given serp position. The more you implement and practice, the better at how you can determine what will work for YOUR sites.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5195834].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author leewiggins
          Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

          Hi Mec,
          Before I recommend any tools, let me just throw this out there for you: buying a tool for simply getting wordpress comments back is an "ok" method. You'll get noticed, and you gain some positions in the serps (depending on other variables..your competition, how strong of a keyword you're shooting for, etc). In fact, buying any ONE tool that targets a particular footprint to build backlinks on is "ok"..depending on how you use it.

          Now, I've shown you "ok". Let me show you "ideal"..from my perspective. Google loves validation..it loves to see sites being talked about in different areas..news postings, forums, web 2.0 tweets, facebook, etc. It's something I've referred to as a sites "visible backlink profile" or VBP. If you've got a high VPB, you're doing great. If all you're doing is using a tool that submits your sites to quick index sites to build links..you're doing not so great.

          Personally, I like to automate and get links from the following locations online:

          1) Forums (profiles and postings) - forumbot is good as well as scrapeboard

          2) wordpress,expressionengine,bblog, etc, etc, etc - I use a wide variety of tools - scrapeboard (but not how you'd think i use it..i use it simply to find high pr sites that I manually comment on), scrapejet,nohands seo,wpsbox pro
          -sidenote: Yes, I actually used nohands to land a comment on a page that was a legitimate PR5 with LOW outbound links.

          3) Miniblog/Tweet Sites: Mass Link Poster (love this tool..you can find it here as a WSO)

          4) Multiple GuestBook/Gallery Posting Sites - Backlink Brigand (another nohands like tool that not many people know about....great backlink tool..and cheap)

          5) Directory Submissions- Sliq Submitter - Hands down the best I've come across

          6) Article Submissions- Article Marketing Robot - Took a hit post panda, but still useful to submit articles

          7) Bookmarking Demon - Bookmark Submissions
          8) Web2.0 Postings - SeNukeX, Rankbuilder, Seo Link Robot Pro, Xgen SEO

          ...and a bunch of other tools for here and there updates, backlinks, etc. The point to all of that is I'm covering a gamut of different backlink profile types. Yea, one tool is good to use (Senuke or SEOlinkRobot), but i'm more of the mind of DOMINATING my serp positions by bruteforcing link development across the whole landscape.

          Link building is an art, it's not a science as we're all guessing at what works for any given keyword, or any given serp position. The more you implement and practice, the better at how you can determine what will work for YOUR sites.
          Great resource thanks for taking the time out
          Signature
          To Your Ultimate Success,
          Lee Wiggins
          Online Business & Lifestyle Strategist.

          CHECK OUT MY FREE WSO!!!
          Something BIG Is Coming...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5655049].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gaskins
    Banned
    Nope , I had say dont go for it , i heard manually doing stuffs with google we can get results
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4992408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RevSEO
    The problem with "automatic" linkbuilding solutions is diversity....

    Now, that doesn't mean that every "automatic" linkbuilding solution is like this BUT a majority of them are all the same. They are all the following, blog comment spam, forum spam (profiles/posts), low quality article submissions, pointless social, and so on...

    Don't get stuck on that...Automation is nice...But stick with services found on this forum. Why?

    1. They will be cheaper
    2. You can diversify
    3. You can read feedback from ACTUAL WF members on their results

    and much more.....

    Pigeon holing yourself in to a low quality, automated solution, won't get you the rankings that you want. There's no "magic bullet" ranking system out there that's automated. I can tell you that much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4992637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TolyZ
    SENukeX is good if you use it properly.

    All of my backlinks are automated, same for my customers, but I don't use any programs. I have a large network of web sites and all the links are placed on them in advertisement areas, but the process is automated.
    Signature
    Professional SEO Company marketing1on1.com that gets results.
    BuyBacklinksCheap.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4993103].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hawthorn2008
    Automation for your back-links is a bad idea. However, if you have a wordpress site and want to FIND the high PR ranking sites (.gov & .edu) which give you big brownie points on the SE's, then our tool (lazySEOrockstar) will save you lots of time.

    You still need to MANUALLY do the commenting on the sites the plugin finds. Which means your NOT going to be penalized. Manual back-link building is the way forward but you are going to save hundreds of hours by automating the process of finding the high PR sites.

    We have lots of great reviews on WSO.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5004406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kael41
      Originally Posted by hawthorn2008 View Post

      Automation for your back-links is a bad idea. However, if you have a wordpress site and want to FIND the high PR ranking sites (.gov & .edu) which give you big brownie points on the SE's, then our tool (lazySEOrockstar) will save you lots of time.

      You still need to MANUALLY do the commenting on the sites the plugin finds. Which means your NOT going to be penalized. Manual back-link building is the way forward but you are going to save hundreds of hours by automating the process of finding the high PR sites.

      We have lots of great reviews on WSO.
      I get what you're saying, for the most part, but understand that i've built most of my empire by using automated tools. A sell is a sell, and I get understand why you're positioning your service as a viable solution. I was and am a proponent of outsourcing for the right project, but to blindly just lay down the law that automating backlinks is a bad idea is sort of flagrant on your part.

      I'd advise anyone who wants to go the automated route, to understand WHAT they are accomplishing by doing it that way and what they're invoking will have a reaction. You first must learn how to walk/stumble before you run. And I see way to many people just cracking out 20k backlinks in 2 day with these tools and wondering why they're sandboxed or losing positions in the indexes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5195847].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Elizabeth Fee
        Originally Posted by Kael41 View Post

        I'd advise anyone who wants to go the automated route, to understand WHAT they are accomplishing by doing it that way and what they're invoking will have a reaction. You first must learn how to walk/stumble before you run. And I see way to many people just cracking out 20k backlinks in 2 day with these tools and wondering why they're sandboxed or losing positions in the indexes.
        Exactly. This is actually why I prefer doing things manually - at first - so that should I decide to purchase an automated tool, I know exactly what that tool is doing, how to manipulate it (if needed), and how to use it wisely.

        Additionally... if you don't learn how to manually build your own backlinks, what will you have to fall back on should your automated tool(s) cease to exist??
        Signature

        Elizabeth Fee
        The Niche Mom - My personal blog to inspire and guide you towards earning an income online.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5196231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greeks
    Manual backlinks are best by commenting on high PR blogs, and in forum profiles, Automatic backlink builders tools are useless, i have tried some of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5196188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    In my book, Scrapebox is good. Not so much for dropping links, but for harvesting the blogs to drop your links to. You can harvest them according to your key word, then sort them by PR and go drop your links at the ones that have good PR.

    If you want to blast out thousands of links, Scrapebox will also do that, but a large portion of them will get deleted. But some will stick, so that is a choice you have to make for yourself.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5196327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brianman
    From my experience Kael41 knows what he is talking about concerning back link automation. Yes the others who advocate manual work are also correct but if your target is for high volume back links, and there is a place for them in the SEO world, then Kael41 is 100% correct. I have been using multiple automation tools, not just one, and have built a strong ecommerce website with them over 3-4 years. Its not an overnight thing.Try Intellysite backlinker which is the latest tool I have seen here on Warrior Forum, seems good for those of you who would like to try it "the easy way".
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5432325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    Don't waste your time with THESE AUTOMATIC useless tools. Keep building them manually and I am sure you would have more success
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5656254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author milton59845
    I don't like any kind of software to create back link. I just like to create back link manually but you can try SENukeX. it is the best.



    The Bar tequila work relationship
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5659554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maybelle Zito
    Haven't heard a friend to use automatic backlink builder, but I have known SEnuke. Anyway, if I were you, I will never think again of using this automated submissions. Better stick on doing manual submissions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5659826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author androcon
      Thanks. Was looking into them and will now stay well away.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6607152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scottmacair
    Originally Posted by cborgrx View Post

    Anybody have success with automatic backlink builders. I have been looking at backlinksgenie and considering taking the plunge. Any others I should consider? Thank you
    I tried backlinksgenie a while along with many other auto link building and i can say from experience they are a waste of time and money.

    Do you really think the latest algo is going to fall for this rubbish?

    To rank for competitive keywords you need a sound strategy, commitment and monitoring. There are so many things to consider - on page seo, diversity, ratio of anchor text in backlink profile, ratio of brand in backlink profile, social signals etc etc.

    No push button system will rank keyword for you. Sorry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6607202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    These automated softwares are helpful to get a good penalty from Google. I believe, you wont like that. The days for automated back links have gone already. Do that manually. It will be time consuming but helpful for your long term internet marketing career. No, this is not important to run for quantity of back links, rather run for quality of back links.
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6608855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yohance j
    I thought automated anything is no good now. Especially backlink builders type stuff?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6610962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author farabi
    Automatic back link building software is not truly good for your site. You can make so many backlinks by the process but it is not effective for good page rank and it sometimes decrease page rank. So it is better to make backlink by manually.

    Thanks
    Farabi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6612725].message }}

Trending Topics