How To Increase Google Backlink?

25 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Warrior's..
Looking for any best advice from the Best Off page SEO Optimizer.
Could you please tell me that How to increase the Google Backlink I want this backlink see in attachment...
#backlink #google #increase
  • Profile picture of the author samual james
    If you want to get backlinks which is counted by google then you need to get quality backlinks from authority websites. site which have good pr and have sufficient amount of content. Always try to get quality backlink rather then quantity
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5536976].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author patco
      Originally Posted by samual james View Post

      If you want to get backlinks which is counted by google then you need to get quality backlinks from authority websites. site which have good pr and have sufficient amount of content. Always try to get quality backlink rather then quantity
      You forgot to mention that it's REALLY important the website that you get a backlink from should be RELATED to your website's niche!
      Signature

      A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
      Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Venus Brown
    I totally agree with Samual.I think Blog commenting, forum posting on the quality website of good PR and dofollow links will surely help you out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5536995].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author amcg
      Originally Posted by Venus Brown View Post

      I totally agree with Samual.I think Blog commenting, forum posting on the quality website of good PR and dofollow links will surely help you out.
      This is true. I think word of mouth i.e customer comments/reviews is extremely powerful in gaining backlinks and improving SEO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8757864].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author fmolina2010
        Originally Posted by amcg View Post

        This is true. I think word of mouth i.e customer comments/reviews is extremely powerful in gaining backlinks and improving SEO.
        Link bait. If you have social media, create a controversial content and share. It will spread like wildfire if your followers like it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luckypig
    You can try .Edu backlinks.Many great outsourcing available on fiverr.
    Signature
    Free Acces to Make Money Products!The $1000 a day system from James Jordan.Hurry it won't stay Free
    http://www.businesssolutionnow.com/link/business

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5537034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dontaejonas
    You can obtain quality backlinks to your website from articles. They are considered as the quickest, easiest and cost effective way of acquiring backlinks for your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5537037].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author online4cash
      Originally Posted by Dontaejonas View Post

      You can obtain quality backlinks to your website from articles. They are considered as the quickest, easiest and cost effective way of acquiring backlinks for your website.
      Thanks for the advice But I am saying only for GOOGLE Backlink
      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5537041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Albas
    Originally Posted by online4cash View Post

    Hello Warrior's..
    Looking for any best advice from the Best Off page SEO Optimizer.
    Could you please tell me that How to increase the Google Backlink I want this backlink see in attachment...
    First identify your niche keywords then open Google type your Keyword then open different post on Google then post your comment on particular websites

    OR


    Use this trick to search your niche keywords post

    site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "your keyword"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5537249].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author the brewer
      Originally Posted by Tom Albas View Post

      First identify your niche keywords then open Google type your Keyword then open different post on Google then post your comment on particular websites

      OR


      Use this trick to search your niche keywords post

      site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "your keyword"
      A man that is an awesome little trick.....made my day (sad I know)

      Thanks
      Signature
      Want FREE Traffic? Article Marketing Domination | Finally Get The Traffic You Deserve Click Here Now
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8757829].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author asiapre
      Originally Posted by Tom Albas View Post


      Use this trick to search your niche keywords post

      site:.com inurl:blog "post a comment" -"comments closed" -"you must be logged in" "your keyword"
      Thank You for İnfo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8761595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mollywhite
    You need to make some high quality backlinks for your website.
    Just promote your site with links or make wonderful contents let others want to make backlinks for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8757546].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hamishkraus
      Originally Posted by Mollywhite View Post

      You need to make some high quality backlinks for your website.
      Just promote your site with links or make wonderful contents let others want to make backlinks for you.
      This is perfect what i want to do? but i need some more guideline about how to find such a link and where i post my new content.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8757623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Miditech
    If you would like to increase back links (Google). Post new content on Good PR Site and High Domain Authority sites. Use of Google + and Blogger is an added advantage which can help you bind good links with your site.
    Find good sites on you own niche and start publishing your content on it. Stop doing Social Bookmarking and Directory Submission on low sites. Look for the site who have more content and are rich on info.
    Articles and Blogs are truly a good source of generating good traffic and links too.

    Hope this helps. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8757883].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Advancedwebrank
    Originally Posted by online4cash View Post

    Hello Warrior's..
    Looking for any best advice from the Best Off page SEO Optimizer.
    Could you please tell me that How to increase the Google Backlink I want this backlink see in attachment...
    Hi,

    After the Google Update.. If you need quality backlinks..

    I Suggest you to Do Guest Post....Its surly get Quality Backlinks..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8758103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nshadab
      Originally Posted by Advancedwebrank View Post

      Hi,

      After the Google Update.. If you need quality backlinks..

      I Suggest you to Do Guest Post....Its surly get Quality Backlinks..
      this one is a good advice....
      i love guest post a lot.
      i have experienced it perfectly with my 3 new website launch in last couple of months. this technique worked like magic for my niche keywords.

      you can start preparing for guest posting with Guest post sites list.

      best of luck for your business mate...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8761202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebMeUp
    As for your question:

    judging by the screen-shot you have attached, it looks just like a glitch of the software you used to analyze your site backlinks. For some reason your tool either didn't manage to fetch backlink data from Google's database or your tool had some issues with Google's data display.

    You can easily check if Google has indexed your site backlinks by going to Google and using link: YourSite.Com operator there.

    But also note a very important fact Google isn't generous when it comes to sharing backlink data. So if you use this operator, it will show you just a small portion of all links it indexed (just 5-10% or so).
    Signature
    WebMeUp Backlink Tool - the largest growing backlink index on the Web: http://webmeup.com/tools/backlinks.html
    [HOT] WebMeUp solution for NOT PROVIDED: http://webmeup.com/not-provided.html
    [NEW] WebMeUp Blog - the blog about the latest industry news and hottest trends: http://webmeup.com/blog/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8758686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Agasi003
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767445].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PaulSolid
      Banned
      Also consider your keywords when creating posts, you can begin to optimize your posts to include relevant keywords.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SandraElam
    If it is a local business you can try to create local websites profiles and ask customers to give you reviews because for local businesses most of the links on google first page are this big profile websites.
    Signature

    A Professional Website Developer and experienced Joomla Developer. Professional and Affordable
    WordPress Developer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767911].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vencedor08
      You can rank any site without using too many back links, I recently discovered. It is most of all about how you lay out your content, what keywords you use...
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8767926].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Enuke
        If you have your own blog , Post your blog three to four times in a week, That would help you a lot. I am sure about that because I am using and getting good results.Try to solve the problems of the users , I mean , try to provide the best information , Do not focus on keywords.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8771578].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MiquelRodriguez
    Apart from the above suggestions you should also try image backlinks with caption and also info-graphics distribution.
    Signature

    seo boca, boca raton seo, boca raton search engine optimization

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8771617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tcrews
    I have to agree with the guy above me. If you want to play it safe, guest blogging is the only way to go.
    Signature
    Reserved
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8773099].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adreamcreation
    I have check out everybody's suggestion yeah most of all told quality full backlinks is most important but i am totally agree with everybody,btw can i find edu do folllow site?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8773723].message }}

Trending Topics