I am not new to IM but fairly new to site development and ranking. If you have experience with any of these questions I'd appreciate your feedback. I know that SEO can be time consuming, and I don't have time to waste so I thought I'd ask some questions before I begin some projects later this weekend.
1. I have a few KW's which I'd like to build a few sites and domains around. I can't get an EMD in .com . Should I simply use some type of suffix? Put an X behind etc? Your thoughts? Suffix and not prefix?
2. After site is indexed some opinions are that you should wait a week or two to begin drip feeding backlinks. True?
3. Should I build each page or new article around a new KW? I am dealing with long-tails in fairly broad niche's. Was thinking about building larger sites with quality content around long-tails with lower exact searches but much less competition.
4. I have 3-5 sites I need off-site seo work done. Any thoughts where I can go for affordable, quality seo work?
5. If there's a WSO out there where I can learn some current advanced techniques I'd love to hear your opinions.
I am not new to the WF and have of course done a search on these questions but SEO and backlinking is interesting because you can get so many different opinions for the same questions. If you wish to PM me and solicit business I'm open to it.
THank you, Freemen14