I know that SENuke is widely considered to be the best backlinking software online, but based on a couple of recent things that have happened, I'm wondering if the software is really worth the high price tag or if it wouldn't be more efficient, effective, and cheaper to just outsource backlink creation using Fiverr.
I know Fiverr isn't great for everything, but stick with me here...
What I mean is, the Panda changes this year seem to further diminish the effectiveness of this kind of SEO strategy and the fact that IM experts, including those at the recent Traffic and Conversion Summit are advocating building more general links back to authority sites like You Tube and issuing Press Releases about the same time to account for the increased links and traffic spikes.
So rather than:
1. Finding a niche using keyword research.
2. Writing keyword rich content.
3. Publishing article and content all over the place including the creation of link wheels, etc through SENuke.
1. Create a You Tube video that relates to your keyword. Write a description that includes the keywords, links, and local contact information if applicable.
2. Issue a press release that includes your keywords and references the You Tube Video page.
3. Go to Fiverr and pay somebody to blast the crap out of your You Tube video and build link pyramids, etc around it.
According to some people using the second method is much harder to track by Google, since you're basically sending traffic back to Google -which they like - and related social media is talking about your video and your offer, etc -which becomes more important everyday for validating the importance of your site.
Thanks in advance to all those that help me figure this out!!!